SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2 Empty *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:25 pm

New thread... continue with SC's here.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:07 pm

moving over last post...

Maggenzm wrote:
see2love wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Just in case anyone wanted to look at the body language of Nikki & Juan from their alone time at the NZ RC. The only real change is her right hand moving from across her body to the knee of Juan Pablo...and of course, her head position. As I re-watched this portion of the date to get caps, this caught my attention. When Juan asked her, "How come?" (in relation to why she likes him), she responds, "Um...I just do." There's a part of me that still gets the vibe that she's not as into Juan Pablo as he is into her.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On a separate note, is it time we start a new thread for screencaps or should we just keep going? FYI, I've never started a new thread so I'm going to leave that to someone else.

Her eyes are very expressive. I think she likes him but she is not letting go completely. She is probably afraid of being hurt and holding back so she doesn't look a complete fool if he doesn't choose her. She strikes me as the type who would cry in private but keep it together in public

She is very strong and confident, and I like that about her. Not desperate at all!!

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Post by JBF Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:13 pm

pbmax wrote:To me it seems like it was very painful for him to go on that second 1-1 with Clare, it seem like they made him go on the date...oh that frown on his face. I think he is telling us a lot in his blog concerning Nikki. He makes it a point to tell us something that happen we didn't get to see. I can't believe that Clare mean that much since he regret going into the ocean with her. I guess he was thinking about how it would look to his F1.

Yup... the boy was suffering in great pain and torture.

Dah-am! How much more will they dish out to him?

Nothing but trouble-trouble on Monday too. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Poor Juan.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:58 pm

What episode is this screencap from?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:06 pm

rosesrREd wrote:What episode is this screencap from?

South Korea, cocktail party after first group date.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:11 am

bump

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:25 am

Is there any way that the thread can be closed ? Or does the mods need to do that ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:40 am

Quick question...

During Victoria's drunken meltdown, Andi says at the 3:24 mark "I am hoping and praying for her sake that she does not get 1 on 1 time with Juan Pablo because, in her current condition, there's disaster written all over it." Is she talking about Victoria or somebody else? Have we identified the locale of this PI yet?

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:48 am

JBF wrote:Quick question...

During Victoria's drunken meltdown, Andi says at the 3:24 mark "I am hoping and praying for her sake that she does not get 1 on 1 time with Juan Pablo because, in her current condition, there's disaster written all over it." Is she talking about Victoria or somebody else? Have we identified the locale of this PI yet?

Yup, it's a time-travel PI and we identified the location as Stonefield Estate Resort, St. Lucia. (ignore the image of Clare)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:12 am

Here are a few more Clare/Juan Pablo body language caps...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:22 am

julychild wrote:

Yup, it's a time-travel PI and we identified the location as Stonefield Estate Resort, St. Lucia. (ignore the image of Clare)

Then Andi is NOT discussing Victoria.

She is discussing Nikki, Clare or a returnee.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:32 am

JBF wrote:
julychild wrote:

Then Andi is NOT discussing Victoria.

She is discussing Nikki, Clare or a returnee.

Nah, I think she is talking about Victoria, the producers are probably filling in some gaps. Andi wouldn't be taking about 1 on 1 time by F3, because they all get 1 on 1 dates.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 63 1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

+39
albean99
Isabel123
jjinkc
mbatts
docnash14