SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:34 am

For your collection JBF, one of your requests...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thought you might enjoy this one, too.  :gotcha: 

Here are a couple more of Clare/Juan Pablo...

And here are a couple of Nikki/Juan Pablo...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

Post by JBF Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:40 am

Oh Litta! I don't know if I can handle it all!

I'll start with this one...

Litta123 wrote:Here are a few more Clare/Juan Pablo body language caps...

OK... everybody has their own opinion as to how a F1 behaves with the lead.

I guess... To Be As Fair As Possible... I'll include Andi's "hot" scene... even though it looks better in stills than actual motion.

... and Nikki discussing pink undies with him:

Now... just a quickie comparison to the body language of some past F1s in episodes #5 and #6.

Last season's F1 in episode #5 & #6

Two seasons ago... Sean/Catherine in episodes #5 & #6

I'll skip Emily and Ben's seasons for now and post these for julychild

An earlier F1 in episode #5 & #6

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:52 am

Litta123 wrote:For your collection JBF, one of your requests...

Yeah... foreplay.

Thought you might enjoy this one, too.  :gotcha: 

More foreplay. What? You think they did some "blurring" here to conceal anything?

Who was it who analyzed Chris' "short shorts" in Madeira last season? They noticed some "work" done there.

Here are a couple more of Clare/Juan Pablo...

And here are a couple of Nikki/Juan Pablo...

You always somehow provide me with a good laugh with your Clare and Nikki comparison shots. I know I shouldn't laugh since Nikki expects me to take her scenes seriously.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:18 am

nd4reality wrote:Is there any way that the thread can be closed ? Or does the mods need to do that ?

Unfortunately, only the mods can do that.

JBF - No photoshopped shorts yet. giggling 
I will say that if things don't heat up with Nikki in Miami or start to unravel with Clare, I may be getting nervous about my early prediction. I just have a hard time believing that the most shown/prominent girl in the first preview is the F1, but I can't deny the chemistry with Clare in the last episode. And Clare's interview? If she is the F1, they had to have been telling her to sound bitter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:24 am

That picture reminds me of the one on the boat where Juan is standing behind Clare. Interesting how both are in the same pose. Do we say an example of how a F1 pose can look like??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:30 am

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is there any way that the thread can be closed ? Or does the mods need to do that ?

Unfortunately, only the mods can do that.

JBF - No photoshopped shorts yet. giggling 
I will say that if things don't heat up with Nikki in Miami or start to unravel with Clare, I may be getting nervous about my early prediction. I just have a hard time believing that the most shown/prominent girl in the first preview is the F1, but I can't deny the chemistry with Clare in the last episode. And Clare's interview? If she is the F1, they had to have been telling her to sound bitter.
That's what I said too. Heck, despite how some felt, Fleiss and company went to great lengths last season to fool everyone with regards to the F1. Who's to say that it wouldn't happen again??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:39 am

just wanna tease everyone --and yes, feeling nostalgic!..LOL :Drool: Hugesmile -- by dropping my fav cap of the season!! (in the preview)

Pre finale
`many` of us  : there is NO WAY in the world that Chris is the F1..!!...it is TOO DAMN OBVIOUS!! (rolling on the sand, just as one of the romance movie! gaaah.. Rolling Eyes )....(just as Ash with Ben)...etc..etc.....:yes: 
Fleiss : *evil laugh*... :uptonogood   plotting 

At the finale
*drum roll*
`many` of us :  :atomic: 

Post finale
Chres : whipped 
MF to RS : :slap:...:whistle:  

jajajaja...ay yay yay yay!!  peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:49 am

murasaki1393 wrote:just wanna tease everyone --and yes, feeling nostalgic!..LOL :Drool: Hugesmile -- by dropping my fav cap of the season!! (in the preview)

Pre finale
`many` of us  : there is NO WAY in the world that Chris is the F1..!!...it is TOO DAMN OBVIOUS!! (rolling on the sand,  just as one of the romance movie! gaaah.. Rolling Eyes )....(just as Ash with Ben)...etc..etc.....:yes: 

At the finale
*drum roll*

Post finale

This is one of the reasons why all the chemistry(des and chris) drama(Ben/Courtney) are the reasons why NOTHING is for certain till it happens.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

That picture reminds me of the one on the boat where Juan is standing behind Clare.  Interesting how both are in the same pose.  Do we say an example of how a F1 pose can look like??

my say is kissing on the neck is the most intimate way for expressing the true feeling. I think JP-Clare`s NZ date include one those. (we didnt get to see it on the actual epis, but rather in the sneak peak* ). Could someone pls bring it over here?  Praying 

now, for the sake of comparison (And yes, for my own amusement  giggling,) ,
How about these, Aunties?.. i know it is an LCD..but still......Ffuuuh, i am getting HOT over here!!.. eyedroolgigglingEmbarressed!:girlfan

(cant bring over the pic, only the links)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

* the cap is on 2:21 mark (and as the cover as well)

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:32 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:just wanna tease everyone --and yes, feeling nostalgic!..LOL :Drool: Hugesmile -- by dropping my fav cap of the season!! (in the preview)

Pre finale
`many` of us  : there is NO WAY in the world that Chris is the F1..!!...it is TOO DAMN OBVIOUS!! (rolling on the sand,  just as one of the romance movie! gaaah.. Rolling Eyes )....(just as Ash with Ben)...etc..etc.....:yes: 

At the finale
*drum roll*

Post finale

This is one of the reasons why all the chemistry(des and chris) drama(Ben/Courtney) are the reasons why NOTHING is for certain till it happens.

And even when it happens, it doesn't mean that it is true! How many times have we learned after the fact that someone was chosen because the lead was basically forced to pick someone?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:17 am

grace8136 wrote:JBF - No photoshopped shorts yet. giggling

I thought it might be you, but I couldn't remember. Last season, it was The Madeira Rocket... or was it Bottle? They sent a message in a bottle that episode.

This season it was Code Yellow.
Juan wore a yellow shirt for Renee on her Vietnam daytime date
Juan wore a yellow shirt for Nikki on her Vietnam nighttime date
... but he saved his yellow shorts (and nothing else) for Clare.

That's because she was dragged by Fleiss to do that silly interview so the twitter mob would stop calling the two of them "skanks". Personally, I question if other "stuff" also happened in Vietnam that didn't make the cut. Note that the interviewers never asked Clare THAT question. All she had to report was that they didn't "do it" in the ocean or pool.

murasaki1393 wrote:
* the cap is on 2:21 mark (and as the cover as well)

I still laugh over Cassandra voice-overing that he's husband material as he explodes his champagne bottle.

This is what I want, this is what I need... Camilla has her OWN room.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:00 pm

mura, here's the cap you were looking for...

Btw, where do you guys think this PI (ITM? I never know the difference) was taken? I originally thought it was Juan Pablo's room in NZ, but where? It does not match his fireplace...or am I missing something obvious? I don't recall seeing this background anywhere else.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 63 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 32 ... 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions- thread #2

+39
albean99
Isabel123
jjinkc
mbatts
docnash14