SELECT CONTENT

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:50 am

rosesrREd wrote:
jlccaz wrote:
Sprite wrote:When are the back to back episodes again?

Feb 24=Hometowns
Feb 25=Fantasy Dates (network is calling this  "PART 2") -- presumably because of the "surprise" "explosive" visit by we know who.

March 3 is projected, probably the Women Tell Nothing.

And March 10, finale and ATFR, probably.  

I haven't heard about an explosive visit.  Who is this person visiting?

Sharleen leaves this next upcoming episode and Andi leaves during the FD so I am assuming it is her?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

Post by jlccaz Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:07 pm

The full press release makes it clear there are four remaining after Miami.

NEXT WEEK ON ABC'S THE BACHELOR (2/17)
THE HOMETOWN DATES LOOM AS JUAN PABLO TAKES THE REMAINING SIX WOMEN ON A HOT TOUR OF HIS MIAMI HOMETOWN, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR”

Chart-Topping Latin Music Artist Romeo Santos – “The King of Bachata” -- Performs “Cancioncitas de Amor” (“Little Love Songs”)

Episode “1807” – As the six final women make themselves at home on South Beach, one bachelorette struggles with a decision she might have to make that would affect everyone on this adventure. After travelling around the world, Juan Pablo has a moving reunion with his daughter, Camila, and shares his growing feelings for one particular woman with his cousin. A week of “shock and awe” ends with Juan Pablo making a crucial decision about which four women will have the opportunity to take him home to meet their families, on “The Bachelor,” MONDAY, FEBRUARY 17 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Juan Pablo personally delivers the first date card to one surprised woman – Sharleen – and lets her know that she has a one-on-one date in his hometown. Things heat up on board a private yacht as the two snuggle and share passionate kisses and red-hot chemistry. Their date continues on a private island which only enhances the connection between the two. Is love blooming or will something get in the way of this blossoming romance?

On his second individual date, Juan Pablo takes Nikki to a local florist to pick out some flowers – but they are not for her. Nikki will be the lucky woman to give the bouquet to Camila at her dance recital. The stunned bachelorette arrives at the dance studio and meets the Bachelor’s parents and Camila’s mom. The pressure really mounts as Juan Pablo introduces Camila to his “special friend” Nikki. But will Nikki’s nerves sabotage the crucial meeting, and what does Camila think of Nikki? Later that night, the couple has a private picnic under the bright lights of Marlin Stadium. Is the date a “home run” or an “out?”

An emotional group date with the other four women -- Andi, Chelsie, Clare and Renee – begins on a private island. One fortunate bachelorette, who gets the rose, also will get special alone time with Juan Pablo. Everyone else will be sent back to the hotel. Andi and Clare break down as they relate touching sentiments and stories. The lucky lady who does get the rose spends the remainder of the day and evening with the Bachelor, leaving three jealous, seething women. A magical night in Miami awaits the happy bachelorette, including multi-platinum Latin music superstar Romeo Santos serenading the couple with a special musical performance – “Cancioncitas de Amor” -- off his upcoming much anticipated Sony Music Latin album “Formula Vol. 2” (Feb. 25 release), while they dance the night away.

Back at the hotel, things get ugly when the three rejected bachelorettes and Nikki get into an argument. But the situation escalates when Nikki gets into it with another woman and they face off in one of the most explosive confrontations of the season. The deep freeze between these two ladies continues into the cocktail party, culminating in the ultimate awkward silent stand-off.

The drama of the rose ceremony and the need to say good-bye to certain bachelorettes takes its toll on Juan Pablo. He is overcome with emotion and unable to celebrate with the four remaining women whose hometowns he will be visiting next week.

The six remaining women are:
Andi, 26, assistant district attorney, Atlanta, GA

Chelsie, 24, science educator, Columbus, OH

Clare, 32, hairstylist, Sacramento, CA

Nikki, 26, pediatric nurse, Kansas City, MO

Renee, 32, real estate agent, Sarasota, FL

Sharleen, 29, opera singer, Heidelberg, Germany

Hosted by Chris Harrison, “The Bachelor” is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television. Mike Fleiss, Martin Hilton and Alycia Rossiter are the executive producers. “The Bachelor” is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1 stereo surround sound. This program carries a TV-14,L parental guideline.

For more information on “The Bachelor” please visit ABC.com.

Follow us on: Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheBachelor

Twitter: @BachelorABC

#TheBachelor

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by JesseJames24 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:11 pm

So does anyone else think it's weird we are just now hearing the talk of Nikki meeting Camilla and JP family in Miami?? RS doesn't have any of this mentioned in his spoilers and only has SC of their walk around Miami. It was also mentioned Nikki has a private talk with JP's cousin when she meets the family. Are you thinking this is when she meets the cousin? See the link for pics! http://www.fashionmagazine247.com/photos/84351/bachelor-contestant-nikki-ferrell-in-miami.php
It just seems odd to me RS never mentioned it. You can bet if he knew she met his family and Camilla he would or put it in his spoilers so must of been well covered up until now!

JesseJames24

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:16 pm

That the producers allowed that to happen tells me that they were promoting Nikki as an option to Sharleen. Obviously, going back to New Zealand, Sharleen's doubts (and looming concert bookings!) were going to mean her time was limited. The producers need to have a show, where there is footage adequate to create doubt as to who among the last Four, then Three, then Two he will pick.

Nikki was put into the Camilla loop as a relationship accelerator, IMO. As much as an adrenalin date can have that effect, meeting family (ordinarily reserved for HTD phase), is even more powerful means to connect the couple (mutually).

I think Clare was a romp for him. Sharleen was Leading Lady material (in terms of his optics and sense of his own post show image), but she was never attainable, and the producers had to get him on the road of making a successful, timely transition to attach to visualize someone else with the final rose.

Interesting season to see how it all went down.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 12, 2014 4:25 pm

Girls in Miami:
Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 2 10704411
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:09 pm

Sprite wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

Feb 24=Hometowns
Feb 25=Fantasy Dates (network is calling this  "PART 2") -- presumably because of the "surprise" "explosive" visit by we know who.

Sharleen leaves this next upcoming episode and Andi leaves during the FD so I am assuming it is her?

So, the explosive visit is from Andi, who tells JPab that she is leaving? It will be interesting to know as to why she decides to leave.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:10 pm

JesseJames24 wrote:So does anyone else think it's weird we are just now hearing the talk of Nikki meeting Camilla and JP family in Miami?? RS doesn't have any of this mentioned in his spoilers and only has SC of their walk around Miami. It was also mentioned Nikki has a private talk with JP's cousin when she meets the family. Are you thinking this is when she meets the cousin? See the link for pics! http://www.fashionmagazine247.com/photos/84351/bachelor-contestant-nikki-ferrell-in-miami.php
It just seems odd to me RS never mentioned it. You can bet if he knew she met his family and Camilla he would or put it in his spoilers so must of been well covered up until now!

RS doesn't know everything and not always right.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:13 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
Sprite wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
jlccaz wrote:

Feb 24=Hometowns

So, the explosive visit is from Andi, who tells JPab that she is leaving?  It will be interesting to know as to why she decides to leave.

So, she can be the next 'ette.  :yes:  She will probably tell him she isn't feeling it.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

So, she can be the next 'ette.   :yes:   She will probably tell him she isn't feeling it.  

I wonder if she is concerned that JP will take her to F2 and she doesn't want to go up against her friend Nikki, especially if she is not feeling it.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Andi probably senses/ed that he had more of a connection with Nikki & Clare and doesn't want to risk getting her heart broken, so yes that could be why. Probably still had issues as to why she barely got 1:1 dates while Nikki is getting more then her. Andi has a better chance at finding love as the B'ette anyways!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 2 1f49c

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 2 8367-910 Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 2 I_got_13 Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 2 E5kqdm15 Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17 - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:56 pm

Mirzam wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

So, she can be the next 'ette.   :yes:   She will probably tell him she isn't feeling it.  

I wonder if she is concerned that JP will take her to F2 and she doesn't want to go up against her friend Nikki, especially if she is not feeling it.

Most likely.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:15 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
Mirzam wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Most likely.

Oh, how altruistic of her!!!!!

Try this:

Andi: Hey, handler person, I just got back from this FD and you know, like I've been telling you for weeks now, I think all that I have with JP is physical chemistry. I mean, we are friends and all, but I don't think that he is THE ONE!
Handler: Oh, reeeeaaaally! Did you know that if you stay, and he lets you go at F2, you lose your chance of becoming the next Bachelorette. BUT, if you go down to his suite right now and tell him how you feel and leave at F3, we may be calling you about that Bachelorette gig *wink, wink*
Andi: Oh, I can do that? but I don't know where he is staying
Handler: Don't worry, I'll take you there. With a camera crew in tow.
Andi: Ok, let's go - The Bachelorette or bust!

Producer (puppet master): Eureka! her theme for the season will be how she lost out on love because she couldn't let go of control, but now she is READY to totally let go and just lose control!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 33 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 7 -- Miami -- airs Feb 17

+49
Sable
quietpal
BACHRISTINE
SouthernMomOf4
BuckeyeGal06