SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:40 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
ja1968 wrote: 
Mirzam wrote:I am not really liking Clare at all. She strikes me as being self absorbed and manipulative, but Juan Pablo definitely has the hots for her. I thought JP's interaction with Nikki at the RC cocktail party was very sweet. They seem comfortable together. I didn't see much of a spark with Andi, but he is definitely likes Sharleen and her "Mundo".

I agree 

word 
 :yes: 

Me too! I would like this season a whole lot more if Clare was out and Chelsea moved up in his ranking as she is just way more fun to watch.

My ideal f4 of his remaining 6 would be Chelsea, Sharleen, Andi and Nikki ... don't care who "wins" the prize although my strong preference is to make Andi next Bachelorette as she'd be funny & fantastic and attract some great guys.

But I must admit that you can see it in his body language that Chelsea is most likely on the chopping block next week as he seemed distant during the cocktail party and even she sensed it. Predict she's out next week.

So ... I must deal with Clare being here for long haul. Since he lunges after the lips of Sharlene, Clare, Nikki and Andi with the same gusto (IMHO!!!), it's anyone's guess who wins. Sharleen seemingly checks herself out next week BUT I am holding out hope that she comes back for second try at F3 as the preview write up suggests a "surprise" contender causes an uproar (please please please!!).

The one person he does treat differently is Renee, who he seems to have on a pedestal. My hope is she's out before hometowns to save the awkwardness of meeting son. If he takes Renee to F3, he'd better be ready to put a ring on it as I'll be cheering for her! She is too sweet to leave with broken heart.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6 - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:08 pm

I think Juan Pablo jumped the shark when he started throwing sheep poop at the girls in New Zealand. That's a deal breaker for me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:09 pm

I know everyone know Sharleen walks off because its in the preview so this is not a spoiler but a friend of hers is explaining why she left. I had a feelin' this is what was goin on in that big brain of hers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:27 pm

cma52572 wrote:I know everyone know Sharleen walks off because its in the preview so this is not a spoiler but a friend of hers is explaining why she left. I had a feelin' this is what was goin on in that big brain of hers. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

As has been discussed in her thread, I am sure it had nothing to do with the concert date that she already had scheduled for a date that was prior to the end of the filming of the show.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

+10
jlccaz
Aunties_Love
Rolly
julychild
SafronSahara