SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6 Empty *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Post by LibbyBell Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:08 pm

Enjoy Episode 6 everyone! I look forward to what TPTB will throw at us  giggling  and to hearing everyone's thoughts.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Post by LibbyBell Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:02 pm

I'm gearing up for all the drama tonight!  :Biggrin:

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Post by rc49ers Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Anyone have a live feed site , I'm on  the West Coast ? Thanks

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:19 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:37 pm

Do you think he and Andi have anything in common? Other than they both want love and kids. I know The Bach isn't known for its deep conversations...but it just seemed obvious he isn't the one for her. I admit, I haven't watched this season as intently as others, but I still don't think they've shown who JP is (other than he loves his daughter).

b

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:39 pm

Well, I was hoping for a little more from his date with Andi.... scratch I thought for sure that we would see more of a connection that I felt was brewing from their 1:1 time on the group dates and at the cocktail parties.

What does everyone else think?

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:43 pm

b wrote:Do you think he and Andi have anything in common?  Other than they both want love and kids.  I know The Bach isn't known for its deep conversations...but it just seemed obvious he isn't the one for her.  I admit, I haven't watched this season as intently as others, but I still don't think they've shown who JP is (other than he loves his daughter).

b, I thought that I had seen glimmers of good conversations with them and a start of a spark during their time together on group dates and at the cocktail parties. But, as I mentioned above, I really didn't see it much on their 1:1 date.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:50 pm

LibbyBell wrote:
b wrote:Do you think he and Andi have anything in common?  Other than they both want love and kids.  I know The Bach isn't known for its deep conversations...but it just seemed obvious he isn't the one for her.  I admit, I haven't watched this season as intently as others, but I still don't think they've shown who JP is (other than he loves his daughter).

b, I thought that I had seen glimmers of good conversations with them and a start of a spark during their time together on group dates and at the cocktail parties. But, as I mentioned above, I really didn't see it much on their 1:1 date.

I too was hoping they would have some sort of a connection. He seemed the most 'real' to me (vs the role of host) during a 1:1 they had, way back at the beginning of the season. But...all I saw tonight was a makeout session.

b

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:56 pm

Agreed-- of course, part of me wants to think TPTB just didn't show it to us but...if I'm being honest, I don't think that is the case. I guess we'll have to see a little more of their interactions.

ETA-- wow! Clare thinks that it is all about her! I think for her, it is all about maintaining the control in the relationship. Right when Juan Pablo says it is about him (his mistake, etc.) she turns it around and makes it about HER.

LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:05 am

Mirzam wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks again Mir , the feed worked great , will put it my favorites . :Smiley:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] It's raining LOVE!!            [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:10 am

LibbyBell wrote:Agreed-- of course, part of me wants to think TPTB just didn't show it to us but...if I'm being honest, I don't think that is the case. I guess we'll have to see a little more of their interactions.

ETA-- wow! Clare thinks that it is all about her! I think for her, it is all about maintaining the control in the relationship. Right when Juan Pablo says it is about him (his mistake, etc.) she turns it around and makes it about HER.

TA - its all about Clare and how she turned him around. She really has that part down pat. I'm pretty sure I will say this again and again over the next few days but she comes across as a total hypocrite taking this episode and her media interview into consideration. All she seems to do is want to win a prize. Personally I see nothing from her side that she is trying to learn about the man.

JBF - tonight I saw the gobsmacked thing you were talking about w.r.t. JP lol. He was like a dog with his tongue hanging out with Clare.

If Clare is F1 then certainly I wish him the best since she is even more manipulative and conniving than what Courtney was on that season if that is even possible. Just wow.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:19 am

I always thought that Andi was a mismatch for Juan Pablo and their date confirmed it. Sure they have the witty exchanges and physical attraction, but that's it. Andi would do so much better as the next 'Ette trying to find a match. 

Call me crazy but I like JP and Clare together. It was the 2nd time I actually watched him be invested in a meaningful conversation. It's so refreshing to watch JP ask something besides "What do want in a partner?" and make outs to fill voids during the dates. Clare provides some much needed push-pull whereas the other women don't.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

+10
jlccaz
Aunties_Love
Rolly
julychild
SafronSahara