SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:36 am

So what do you all think is the reason Clare stayed when she was confused and upset prior to her 1on1 date ?
Particularly when she self-admittedly is still not clear about what went down during Clare-gate ?

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this after watching the episode.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6 - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

Post by julychild Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:46 am

SafronSahara wrote:I always thought that Andi was a mismatch for Juan Pablo and their date confirmed it. Sure they have the witty exchanges and physical attraction, but that's it. Andi would do so much better as the next 'Ette trying to find a match. 

Call me crazy but I like JP and Clare together. It was the 2nd time I actually watched him be invested in a meaningful conversation. It's so refreshing to watch JP ask something besides "What do want in a partner?" and make outs to fill voids during the dates. Clare provides some much needed push-pull whereas the other women don't.

I am yet to watch, but I followed some of the twitter charter and I saw a number of tweets that aligns with what you said in the highlighted sentences.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:04 am

SafronSahara wrote:I always thought that Andi was a mismatch for Juan Pablo and their date confirmed it. Sure they have the witty exchanges and physical attraction, but that's it. Andi would do so much better as the next 'Ette trying to find a match. 

Call me crazy but I like JP and Clare together. It was the 2nd time I actually watched him be invested in a meaningful conversation. It's so refreshing to watch JP ask something besides "What do want in a partner?" and make outs to fill voids during the dates. Clare provides some much needed push-pull whereas the other women don't.

ITA...I think Clare and JP seem to be on the same page and have grown by working through this "conflict". JP seems to be crazy about her and their relationship seems the most comfortable. Not that I don't see some sparks with others....the next few weeks will be interesting.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:01 am

nd4reality wrote:So what do you all think is the reason Clare stayed when she was confused and upset prior to her 1on1 date ?
Particularly when she self-admittedly is still not clear about what went down during Clare-gate ?

I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on this after watching the episode.
I got the vibe from their date and her talking about it is that she feels that strongly about him and them that she wasn't going to go anywhere but still needed to know if they could work through things at the same time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:49 am

Very much agree. We actually saw Juan have a conversation with her and he followed up on things she said - he was actually listening to her plus still obviously a lot of physical chemistry. I really liked their date. I'm like a teeter totter with Clare, like her, don't, like her, don't. Tonight I liked her. I couldn't believe he said almost nothing to Andi or Sharlene even though he wanted to kiss them a lot and looked like he wasn't even hearing the other girls. At least he talks with Clare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:55 am

I am not really liking Clare at all. She strikes me as being self absorbed and manipulative, but Juan Pablo definitely has the hots for her. I thought JP's interaction with Nikki at the RC cocktail party was very sweet. They seem comfortable together. I didn't see much of a spark with Andi, but he is definitely likes Sharleen and her "Mundo".
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:12 pm

What is Mundo? Did anyone notice the sleeping cat on the back of the sofa by Chelsea? Seems like there are always random cats in every season.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Link to the deleted scenes for you sleuthing unspoiled folks.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:37 pm

Mirzam wrote:I am not really liking Clare at all. She strikes me as being self absorbed and manipulative, but Juan Pablo definitely has the hots for her. I thought JP's interaction with Nikki at the RC cocktail party was very sweet. They seem comfortable together. I didn't see much of a spark with Andi, but he is definitely likes Sharleen and her "Mundo".

I agree 

ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:39 pm

grace8136 wrote:What is Mundo? Did anyone notice the sleeping cat on the back of the sofa by Chelsea? Seems like there are always random cats in every season.

Worldliness according to JP. Thats what he likes about her. She's canadian  Hugesmile.  :dripdrip

BTW I am Canadian so no one jump on me. I'm laughing at JP not my fellow country men and women.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:16 pm

ja1968 wrote: 
Mirzam wrote:I am not really liking Clare at all. She strikes me as being self absorbed and manipulative, but Juan Pablo definitely has the hots for her. I thought JP's interaction with Nikki at the RC cocktail party was very sweet. They seem comfortable together. I didn't see much of a spark with Andi, but he is definitely likes Sharleen and her "Mundo".

I agree 

word 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:19 pm

Anyone notice the camera zoomed in on Clare's face when Nikki got her rose? Not just once either. Foreshadowing, perhaps?  :giggle: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor Epilsode 6

+10
jlccaz
Aunties_Love
Rolly
julychild
SafronSahara