SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 56 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 56 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Litta123 Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:34 am

Here you go...

FYI, turn off the sound in the upper left hand corner...or it's going to drive you crazy if you stay on this page.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 56 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by glazedover Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:14 am

Thanks, Litta!!

glazedover

Female Posts : 751

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:35 am

That's hilarious! I bet even JP and Nikki would laugh. I don't think Arie was being mean spirited towards JP at all. He went through all the nonsense on Emily's season will all of his hot kissing scenes, the ILY journal, etc. How Emily could pick 1F over Arie is beyond me... :Drool: 

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:10 am

Trista Sutter is now clarifying her JPG/Nikki statement on twitter by answering her fans.  Since it has been 5 days I think it must just be in Trista's character to speak after-the-fact. The story had already died down but I guess Trista felt unsatisfied.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Personally I feel her season 18 blog evolved into a very character cutting tirade and she seems to not understand how that plays into future statements. Really wish she would just move on with her life and let others do the same.

Last edited by notarose on Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:11 am

^Trista usually does one big long session of answering questions/responding to fans who have tweeted her in the past week/10 days. Twice she has responded to comments I left about a week before her answer but that's just how she does it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 56 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3