SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 1 of 56 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread Empty *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:00 am

Please post any Social Media that could be relevant to Sleuthing. NO SPOILERS please.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:47 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis · 2h
Es hora de VOLAR / Its time to FLY...

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell · 2h
That feeling when there no one sitting next to you, despite the full flight announcement. #closethedoor #hurry

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell · 15m
Good lord you'd think they'd invest in some heat in the Denver airport. #freezing

BOTH are tweeting about flying at the same time? What a coincidence!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by DMBFan Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:14 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 2h  
Es hora de VOLAR / Its time to FLY...

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  · 2h  
That feeling when there no one sitting next to you, despite the full flight announcement. #closethedoor #hurry

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  · 15m  
Good lord you'd think they'd invest in some heat in the Denver airport. #freezing

BOTH are tweeting about flying at the same time?  What a coincidence!

Well, if she is F1, which I suspect, then he has some "making up" to do after last nights episode. Nikki also seems to be tight with Sharleen, Kelly & Andi on twitter. Think those four became good friends.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:16 pm

Hopefully she doesn't give us the "Emily" defense  Rolling Eyes 

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:Hopefully she doesn't give us the "Emily" defense  Rolling Eyes 

What's the Emily defense?

I have been braving twitter, and I think Kelly Travisty is my new hero. Her tweets are hysterical.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:32 pm

DMBFan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Hopefully she doesn't give us the "Emily" defense  Rolling Eyes 

I have been braving twitter, and I think Kelly Travisty is my new hero.  Her tweets are hysterical.

Remember when Emily as F1 but blamed her insecurities and issues on the fact that Brad seemed more into everyone other than her and that she got the "boring" dates ? Hysterical.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

I have been braving twitter, and I think Kelly Travisty is my new hero.  Her tweets are hysterical.

Remember when Emily as F1 but blamed her insecurities and issues on the fact that Brad seemed more into everyone other than her and that she got the "boring" dates ? Hysterical.

Yes, now I remember. I don't see Nikki doing that if she is F1.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:51 pm

DMBFan wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
DMBFan wrote:

Yes, now I remember.  I don't see Nikki doing that if she is F1.

I don't see anyone ever doing that. Emily as much as said she was not sure that she was the chosen one watching the show. What a load of.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:01 pm

I thought these people were supposed to be CAREFUL with what they put out?? Just drop all the hints in the world, why dont you! Do the handlers not care that they're not being subtle..? I mean, whats the chance that they're both flying at the same time?

I cant believe she's still with him...(if she is/was).

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:05 pm

eversotrue wrote:I thought these people were supposed to be CAREFUL with what they put out?? Just drop all the hints in the world, why dont you! Do the handlers not care that they're not being subtle..? I mean, whats the chance that they're both flying at the same time?

I cant believe she's still with him...(if she is/was).

I think it's difficult to control them on social media...aka, Jef Holm. That man had loose lips, or rather tweets. Maybe they just happen to be flying at the same time...wink wink.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:11 pm

And even more so... She's in Colorado. She ACTUALLY posted that. She must realize that that's not acceptable. I mean, she seems like a smart girl.. They're either very careless and stupid OR it's just a coincidence. Plus, when they usually hide away...dont they go to Cali or something?

BTW: She looks EXACTLY like Lucy Hale (actress/singer). EXACTLY.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:51 pm

eversotrue wrote:And even more so... She's in Colorado. She ACTUALLY posted that. She must realize that that's not acceptable. I mean, she seems like a smart girl.. They're either very careless and stupid OR it's just a coincidence. Plus, when they usually hide away...dont they go to Cali or something?

BTW: She looks EXACTLY like Lucy Hale (actress/singer). EXACTLY.

I don't get it ? What does colorado have to do with anything ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 56 1, 2, 3 ... 28 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3