SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:31 pm

That if they were meeting up...she just disclosed what state/city they/she was in.

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by iamreal2u Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:37 pm

^^The airport was cold. It seem more like she is waiting for a connecting flight.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:47 pm

nd4reality wrote:
eversotrue wrote:And even more so... She's in Colorado. She ACTUALLY posted that. She must realize that that's not acceptable. I mean, she seems like a smart girl.. They're either very careless and stupid OR it's just a coincidence. Plus, when they usually hide away...dont they go to Cali or something?

BTW: She looks EXACTLY like Lucy Hale (actress/singer). EXACTLY.

I don't get it ? What does colorado have to do with anything ?

Maybe she was waiting for an connecting flight.  no idea 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:48 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^The airport was cold.  It seem more like she is waiting for a connecting flight.

Lol, iamreal2u...you beat me to it!  Hugesmile 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:01 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:^^The airport was cold.  It seem more like she is waiting for a connecting flight.

Lol, iamreal2u...you beat me to it!   Hugesmile 

Thanks guys. I'm a bit slow. Nikki said Denver airport and the poster said Colorado and I got confused not realizing that Denver is in Colorado. Just shows my US Geography.

BTW I agree with the connecting flight theory.

I also think that they don't realize that we are keeping tabs and lining up on their tweets laugh out loud.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Right. Either way though, how reckless. It's also oh so hilarious that Nikki barely ever tweets but can throw out three tweets about flying in one day. Ha!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:31 pm

eversotrue wrote:Right. Either way though, how reckless. It's also oh so hilarious that Nikki barely ever tweets but can throw out three tweets about flying in one day. Ha!

Wow...that is interesting!  scratch 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:36 pm

eversotrue wrote:Right. Either way though, how reckless. It's also oh so hilarious that Nikki barely ever tweets but can throw out three tweets about flying in one day. Ha!

Two tweets. The first was JPs.

Has anyone seen if she has regular (1 a day) and then silences ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:53 pm

Two tweets? Ah..same though. She still barely tweets. Her flight isn't stopping her from letting her 10,000 followers know that she's headed SOMEWHERE or leaving SOMEWHERE. Either way..she's mentioning it.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:54 pm

eversotrue wrote:Two tweets? Ah..same though. She still barely tweets. Her flight isn't stopping her from letting her 10,000 followers know that she's headed SOMEWHERE or leaving SOMEWHERE. Either way..she's mentioning it.

Where does her other brother live ? Perhaps she is visiting him ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:57 pm

I have no idea. Didn't even know she had one. I believe in coincidences but the fact that those tweets were tweeted in the same hour is suspect. Then again, weirder and stranger things have happened that were not related AT ALL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:15 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 16s  
Its FREEEEEEEEEZING in here... ❄️⛄️

What the heck? They both tweet about being freezing?  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 56 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3