SELECT CONTENT

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 54 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:44 pm

lexforlife wrote:
Sable wrote:
notarose wrote:Clare Crawley Tells All - Talks Juan Pablo - GMA Exclusive - YouTube
► 5:16► 5:16
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
40 mins ago - Uploaded by MrTreknation
Clare Crawley Tells All - Talks Juan Pablo - GMA Exclusive.

Thanks so much for posting that!  She looks wonderful and beautiful and I am so happy for her that she has a new man in her life!  Good for her!
 :yes: Amazing girl,
ABSOLUTELY!! I am really wondering if her new man may be Arie?? She's in Scottsdale a lot and he's been in Cali too?? Just thoughts...

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread - Page 54 Empty Re: *NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:49 pm

I hope not. Arie is cool and all but I hope it is someone not bachelor related. Is Arie even looking for a relationship now? I see him more focused on racing right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Clare says she has no regrets about doing the show, that she is proud of herself and is happy. So...I guess we can put away the victim card, right?

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Sable wrote:
notarose wrote:Clare Crawley Tells All - Talks Juan Pablo - GMA Exclusive - YouTube

Thanks so much for posting that!  She looks wonderful and beautiful and I am so happy for her that she has a new man in her life!  Good for her!
ABSOLUTELY!!  I am really wondering if her new man may be Arie??  She's in Scottsdale a lot and he's been in Cali too??  Just thoughts...

If she's dating Arie, I'm sure she is like Juan Pabs who?? :Drool: Definite trade up. He may or may not be a playboy. Perhaps he just hasn't found the one, but he has a kind heart and unlike Pabs, is a great communicator. Why was he at the AFTR? Some speculated that it was for Bach Pad, but they didn't announce it and someone said he would be racing then anyhow. That was a weird mix with Brooks and Sarah H there. Anyone figure out what that was about?

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:19 pm

lexforlife wrote:It has been normal practice for the F2 to do the media rounds if the final couple doesn't. Chantal did it, Lindzi did. I'm surprised she even did just 1 because I am quite sure more shows might have contacted her for an interview. I get a feeling that most people except the few that are his fans are done with the topic of Juan Pablo anyways as I am. I'm not sure why Juan and Nikki fans are upset about the interview. She wasn't disrespectful to him or her or their relationship.
I completely agree. She wasn't disrespectful at all, she was probably contracted to do the interviews as per what you said there with the normal practice of the F2 to do the interviews if the couple didn't do it. It's weird that the fans are trying to protect Nikki and Juan, but for what, I don't know.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 pm

Yes, she did say she has no regrets....BUT she did mention that she didn't like the way JP spoke to her in Vietnam (watching it back). She still realizes that she wasn't treated fairly so yes, she deserves some gratitude..even though she has no regrets. She isn't JP. She cant/couldn't control what he did/said. And coming from the horses mouth...JP doesn't have any regrets.

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:22 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Sable wrote:

ABSOLUTELY!!  I am really wondering if her new man may be Arie??  She's in Scottsdale a lot and he's been in Cali too??  Just thoughts...

Nope. Arie is totally focused on his racing career now.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:42 pm

richmondrose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
Sable wrote:

Nope. Arie is totally focused on  his racing career now.
Okay, thanks Richmond!!

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:58 pm

Why was he at the AFTR?
I think for the same reason that they trotted him out to give Sean kissing lessons, etc. He's charismatic , and good looking. He's good tv.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:00 pm

Why was he at the AFTR?
I think for the same reason that they trotted him out to give Sean kissing lessons, etc. He's charismatic , and good looking. He's good tv.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:13 pm

And he should have really been the lead! But then there wouldn't be a SeanCat so I guess it all worked out.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:24 pm

I don't see him as a lead for the Bachelor -- but definitely see him on Bachelor Pad. I am guessing that is why he was ATFR….testing the waters.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 56 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*NO SPOILERS* The Bachelor 18 Social Media - Twitter etc. Thread

+68
just2relax
Alanna
IrishGal
nuts2uiam
eliza3