SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by chloep Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:36 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Clare's edit reminds me more of Lindsay Yenter's.  
1) Lindsay showed up in a wedding dress, Clare shows up pregnant
2) Lindsay and Sean were attached by the lips and so are Clare and JP.  Sean was different with not swapping spit outside of the designated Batch times on his season.
3) Lindsay and Sean talked about not kissing so did Clare and JP.
3) They both go to F2, but will Clare be F1…umm. Or will she be bachelorette.  From this group CH is only following Clare.

In Batch history how the Contestant faired after sneaking to meet with the Lead?
Brad and Michelle
Emily and Arie
Ben and Courtney
Sean and Emily

Sure they were more but can only think of one F1

Really? To me it's a full-blown mix of AshLee's and Tierra's edit. :yes: 

(As for number 3, the reason SL talked about not kissing is because kissing was literally the only thing the did(they both admitted that) they wanted to try having a real conversation, which ultimately failed and they ended up kissing again..... I think with Clare it was a bit different)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:07 pm

chloep wrote:
2) Lindsay and Sean were attached by the lips and so are Clare and JP.  Sean was different with not swapping spit outside of the designated Batch times on his season.
3) They both go to F2, but will Clare be F1…umm. Or will she be bachelorette.  From this group CH is only following Clare.

In Batch history how the Contestant faired after sneaking to meet with the Lead?
Brad and Michelle
Emily and Arie
Ben and Courtney
Sean and Emily

(As for number 3, the reason SL talked about not kissing is because kissing was literally the only thing the did(they both admitted that) they wanted to try having a real conversation, which ultimately failed and they ended up kissing again..... I think with Clare it was a bit different)

What do you perceive the real conversation was/is. With SL, they also talked about L parents traveling and the affects it had on her. I do agree with Ashlee's but but do not see Tierra's. Umm. I am not sure what other deep conversation JP& C had. They did not discuss Camilla or kids really. Unless I missed it because I did not watch the first episode. Clare could be F1 because the show and after are suggesting that.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:15 pm

Not sure where to add things anymore.  Anyway this is interesting that JP posted this picture on IG from his visit with Kimmel.

http://instagram.com/p/i47a5Oudzu/

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 2014-01-30_09-08-21
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:18 pm

I don't see Clare as f1 or the Bachelorette. She's too annoying and they're showing it. I think if Sharleen hadn't pulled out, Clare wouldn't even have been in the f4. I know he says she's sexy and he likes to kiss her but don't get the feeling he's smitten in any way.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:41 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Not sure where to add things anymore.  Anyway this is interesting that JP posted this picture on IG from his visit with Kimmel.

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 2014-01-30_09-08-21

The look on his face said a lot also when JK mentioned he would choose Nikki. He then rolled his eyes and the audience laughed.  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:13 pm

^^^ Do you mean mof1 that you think Nikki is F1?

Also he took her away from the group to give her the rose. He really wanted an excuse to get his first kiss with her.

iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:20 pm

iamreal2u wrote:^^^ Do you mean mof1 that you think Nikki is F1?

Also he took her away from the group to give her the rose.  He really wanted an excuse to get his first kiss with her.

Yes, I think Nikki is F1. His face lights up when talking to/about her.  And he moaned before he kissed her.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:43 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't see Clare as f1 or the Bachelorette. She's too annoying and they're showing it. I think if Sharleen hadn't pulled out, Clare wouldn't even have been in the f4. I know he says she's sexy and he likes to kiss her but don't get the feeling he's smitten in any way.

Me too! I would have to skip the bachelorette for the first time ever if it was Clare, I just couldn't take it.  I would need to reach into my tv and smack her all the time.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:05 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
chloep wrote:

Brad and Michelle
Emily and Arie
Ben and Courtney
Sean and Emily

What do you perceive the real conversation was/is.  With SL, they also talked about L parents traveling and the affects it had on her. I do agree with Ashlee's but but do not see Tierra's.  Umm.  I am not sure what other deep conversation JP& C had.  They did not discuss Camilla or kids really.  Unless I missed it because I did not watch the first episode.  Clare could be F1 because the show and after are suggesting that.

What I meant was that Lindsay and Sean talked about the fact that they just always end up kissing, hence him saying "no kissing" this time. With Clare and JP, it was because he didn't want to kiss people on the GD with the other girls there.
Also, I don't think that Clare is getting the "physical" edit that Lindsay and the usual F2s get.
In my book she gets the sob-story edit (AshLee) with a healthy does of the "clingy-villainy-not-getting-along-with-the-other-girls" edit that Tierra received.
_

Don't get me wrong I could definitely see Clare being F1, but without the F1 edit. Her edit is almost as if it is building towards that one, big, tear-filled meltdown...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by BACHRISTINE Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:25 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:

Also he took her away from the group to give her the rose.  He really wanted an excuse to get his first kiss with her.

Yes, I think Nikki is F1.  His face lights up when talking to/about her.  And he moaned before he kissed her.  

For a split second, when JK mentioned Nikki's name, JPab's smile reached his eyes...so telling. CH did say he doesn't have a poker face.

BACHRISTINE

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:06 am

BACHRISTINE wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:

Yes, I think Nikki is F1.  His face lights up when talking to/about her.  And he moaned before he kissed her.  

For a split second, when JK mentioned Nikki's name, JPab's smile reached his eyes...so telling. CH did say he doesn't have a poker face.

The moan could have come from any where -- you can't see a moan so who knows if it was then or with someone else
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:59 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Not sure where to add things anymore.  Anyway this is interesting that JP posted this picture on IG from his visit with Kimmel.

And it is on his FB page too.  giggling 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+14
BACHRISTINE
wickedwitch
tealeafs
kikora
albean99