SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:53 pm

He's got a lot of eye action going on with Cassandra and Chelsie from the screencaps of this episode. It'll be interesting to see how that transforms on the tv screen. Thou the body language when he's with Chelsie shows he's really into her. hands holding... He's not really looking at Kat in one of the photos and seems to be looking to the side of her. Nikki doesn't seem to be meeting his eyes however he does show to have some interest in her as well. Elsie is totally not looking at him and his body language shows he is not interested in her other than a friend. One thing that I noticed his arms are crossed in front of him when he is with Kat and Elsie but with Nikki, Cassandra and Chelsie, they are open. Wonder if that will be a clue to sleuth out in future episodes? I can't tell if he is interested in Elsie. I think he is still trying to make up his mind about her because his arms are almost open but he has his fingers crossed and it looks like he wants to bring his arms closer.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by pbmax Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:24 pm

Kat should get her money back cause her instructor didn't teach her how to dance. She can't dance a lick. Juan Pablo, that's a different story he got moves, know how to move that body.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:31 pm

This is the first episode i'm watching of juan pablo's season. Nikki has been funny as hell.

Is RS right about JP's F1?

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:54 pm

biglove44 wrote:This is the first episode i'm watching of juan pablo's season. Nikki has been funny as hell.

Is RS right about JP's F1?

She's honest and I don't know how she got labeled the bitch of the house. The house got a lot of them especially Elise. One day this isn't mother materia for Camille and the next day this one isn't, I guess she's the only one.

JP took her off to give her the rose, not in front of everyone. A Brad move.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:04 pm

Reslly like Sharleen, super honest and very reslistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:05 pm

Reslly like Sharleen, super honest and very reslistic

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:07 pm

happygirl77us wrote:Reslly like Sharleen, super honest and very reslistic

...And eloquent. Surprisingly they were able to carry a conversation. But I'm being unfair I really haven't watched any other dates so I am a little biased right now.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:12 pm

Clare about to blow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:56 pm

JP is very smooth with the ladies. The way he plays with their faces before kissing them, whoa. Dude's a pimp and i'm digging it for this show!

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:04 am

I guess Claire will be the drama every week.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:09 am

biglove44 wrote:JP is very smooth with the ladies.  The way he plays with their faces before kissing them, whoa.  Dude's a pimp and i'm digging it for this show!

He has too much spit when he kisses them...it's like he drools.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:23 am

pbmax wrote:I guess Claire will be the drama every week.

Yup. Which means she's either F1, or the show is using her edit to distract viewers from the real stuff going on. I'm leaning towards it being a distraction.

Thou I had to laugh out loud when I saw that at the beginning of Clare's group date, I noticed JP was not in that boat with her. he was in that other one with Renee and Andi.  cantstopl His body language when he's around Clare is very confusing. He does not want to get close to her physically in public yet we see him kissing her behind closed doors. *scratches my head*

I did notice Chelsie standing next to JP a lot this episode thou we did not hear too much from her or see her one on one time with him during their time on the group date.

I'm kind of on the fence about both Nikki and Clare. I don't think they're quite as bad as edit is making them out to be as both have flashes of kindness in the midst of being so dramatic. I just think they bring out the worst in each other in this competition. Boy the look Nikki shot Clare when her name was called at the RC. That girl wasn't happy!

Last edited by Kelad9 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding something.)

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+14
BACHRISTINE
wickedwitch
tealeafs
kikora
albean99