SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:26 am

pbmax wrote: The house got a lot of them especially Elise.

Couldn't take her anymore, glad she's gone!
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:29 am

happygirl77us wrote:Reslly like Sharleen, super honest and very reslistic

Yes, she is, but very stiff...but very realistic, love her for that...
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:33 am

pbmax wrote:I guess Claire will be the drama every week.

Looks like that, already tired of her.
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:38 am

Still not a Claire fan. She comes across as needy & clingy.  I saw my first glimpse of Nicki in a less favorable light. She annoyed me with the complaining about dancing. The show's all about putting them in uncomfortable situations.  Suck it up.

Andi's my favorite but I'm beginning to like Sharleen also. Love that she's questioning her feelings in a smart way. Right now I think JP is most smitten with her.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:45 am

pbmax wrote:
biglove44 wrote:This is the first episode i'm watching of juan pablo's season.  Nikki has been funny as hell.  

Is RS right about JP's F1?

She's honest and I don't know how she got labeled the bitch of the house. The house got a lot of them especially Elise. One day this isn't mother materia for Camille and the next day this one isn't, I guess she's the only one.

JP took her off to give her the rose, not in front of everyone. A Brad move.

I had to chuckle at Elise's snark to the camera about Nikki and her negativity and she'd not be someone she'd want around kids if she were JuPa.

Elise has been (from my recollection) far more negative and critical and snarky and what not than Nikki had been. Yeah, Nikki doesn't say she's best buddies with someone who she clearly isn't, but if anything, I think she's been more self-deprecating than anything.

It's probably a good thing for Elise's career that she didn't last very long with what was shown of her...given she works with kids year round.

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:21 am

I feel like Chelsie didn't get enough credit/attention for how great she was during the 2NE1 segment. She was so upbeat and captivating! Also, Kat's "dancing" was just awkward to to watch.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by wickedwitch Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:58 pm

Nikki genuinely makes me laugh. She's not my favorite - that would be Andi or Chelsie - but I like her.

And I'd be tempted to snark on Kat, too.

wickedwitch

Back to top Go down

Post by BACHRISTINE Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:14 pm

I find Nikki more snarky than bitchy, and she is funny. The others clearly (& literally) see her as JPab's fav and so react unfavorably. Sharleen seems like a producer plant which explains her inconsistency/acting? Clare I can't stand which means she'll probably be F1.

BACHRISTINE

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:50 pm

Some of the ladies say Nikki is always negative. I think she is more negative about herself.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:57 pm

pbmax wrote:Some of the ladies say Nikki is always negative. I think she is more negative about herself.

I agree. I don't think Nikki has a lot of confidence in herself. She seems like she would do better on a 1 on 1 date with Juan than say hanging out with a bunch of girls but she may not realize how she's coming across on the screens until she sees the episode I think.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:53 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
pbmax wrote:Some of the ladies say Nikki is always negative. I think she is more negative about herself.

I agree. I don't think Nikki has a lot of confidence in herself. She seems like she would do better on a 1 on 1 date with Juan than say hanging out with a bunch of girls but she may not realize how she's coming across on the screens until she sees the episode I think.

I have to disagree. Nikki in no way seems insecure or negative about herself. I think she is pretty realistic. She sucks at dancing and knows it. She doesn't play well with other women and knows it. She admits to both...of course, she does it over and over again, but that is more due to producer prodding than anything else. She doesn't want to appear silly or stupid in front all those fans and JPab, but who does? That is not insecurity...that is self awareness. As for the other ladies, she doesn't seem to give two figs what they think. She wants to spend time with JPab. She doesn't care what they want, she will do what she wants. Hardly the insecure type. She's not off in some bathroom bawling her eyes out, she is just doing what she wants and everyone else be damned. Not necessarily the nicest, but not insecure either.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:59 pm

Clare's edit reminds me more of Lindsay Yenter's.  
1) Lindsay showed up in a wedding dress, Clare shows up pregnant
2) Lindsay and Sean were attached by the lips and so are Clare and JP.  Sean was different with not swapping spit outside of the designated Batch times on his season.
3) Lindsay and Sean talked about not kissing so did Clare and JP.
3) They both go to F2, but will Clare be F1…umm. Or will she be bachelorette.  From this group CH is only following Clare.

In Batch history how the Contestant faired after sneaking to meet with the Lead?
Brad and Michelle
Emily and Arie
Ben and Courtney
Sean and Emily

Sure there were more but can only think of one F1
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 4 - 1/27 - Discussion - Spoilers

+14
BACHRISTINE
wickedwitch
tealeafs
kikora
albean99