SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Just got to watch Monday night's episode, and I really enjoyed it. I thought JP did a great job, he's fun, entertaining and seems to be genuinely concerned about the girls. I loved all of his dates this week, especially Chelsie's. What he said to her before they jumped was very kind, and their dinner conversation was good. I really liked that he made them breakfast, wanting to see their "real" side.
He seems pretty intrigued with Sharleen, I wonder how far she would have gone had she not eliminated herself.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 4 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Kelad9 wrote:Emusha- I really like Chelsie. I loved seeing their date.  She is one to watch for IMO.  I agree his body language has been like a yo-yo these past few episode so it's difficult to tell who he really likes. ay juan pablo decide who you want and quickly. Thou to be honest I think Chelsie has a really good chance based on his body language I saw tonight. I liked their interaction, liked how he seemed to really be listening, and contributing to the conversation. His eyes never once blinked as much as it did with some of the other girls, he also didn't really engage much in making out and I felt their conversation and date flowed naturally unlike his date with Cassandra. Probably because Cassandra was nervous and he was trying to make her feel better. He also blushed several times throughout his conversation with Chelsie. Probably also his vo's and pi's leads one to think he really likes her too.

Kelad, I think you re unto something! Chelsie is confident, fun, and very positive. Her date was the first one I really enjoyed so far in this season. They had natural conversation and fun together without trying. Also, what I noticed about JPblo, he didn't do heavy make out with her, which is a major indicator that he really likes her and want to keep her around for a long time, just like he said in his PI. He saw something in her that was good not only for him, but, also for his daughter, as he mentioned in his PI.

I believe Nikki is also one he really deeply likes, no make out yet, just natural conversations. He sees something special in her and Chelsie and will keep them long enough to see if there is fit. We'll see in the next episode if that is still true. JMO!!
I know Chelsie is very talkative, but that can be good for Juan, cus he is not. Opposite attract!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Max64 wrote:got to watch Monday night's episode, and I really enjoyed it.  I thought JP did a great job, he's fun, entertaining and seems to be genuinely concerned about the girls.  I loved all of his dates this week, especially Chelsie's.  What he said to her before they jumped was very kind, and their dinner conversation was good.  I really liked that he made them breakfast, wanting to see their "real" side.    

same here! :)))
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:53 am

Maddy wrote:
Max64 wrote:got to watch Monday night's episode, and I really enjoyed it.  I thought JP did a great job, he's fun, entertaining and seems to be genuinely concerned about the girls.  I loved all of his dates this week, especially Chelsie's.  What he said to her before they jumped was very kind, and their dinner conversation was good.  I really liked that he made them breakfast, wanting to see their "real" side.    

same here!  :)))

I just rewashed episode 3 and  I saw even more on Chelsie's date. When they were dancing, he said "Chelsie has motherly impulse, she is going to be here for a long time, it's amazing! She is positive and loves life, she is wife material, she is keeper! This is what "I NEED"! this is what "WANT"!. This is huge! Clare, Kat, nor Cassandra made him feel this way!!

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:03 am

[quote="Maddy"]

same here!  

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:43 pm

Why can't I watch episode 3 online at abc.com? It says it is not available. Anyone know where I can watch it?  :Thanktwo  Mommyof2 now! Hugesmile 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:56 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Why can't I watch episode 3 online at abc.com?  It says it is not available.  Anyone know where I can watch it?   :Thanktwo    Mommyof2 now!  Hugesmile 

PM!  :Smiley: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+13
jlccaz
rosesrREd
Linds911
Maddy
Rolly