SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:52 am

albean99 wrote: getting tired of Elise.

me too...it's been too much! :skeptic: 
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:50 am

What did you all think about the kissing between Sharleen and JPab? Pretty awkward! Does she think their chemistry will progress as time goes on?? Not surprised she chose to eliminate herself (in a couple weeks) after watching tonight.

I like Clare but shes acting all possessive over JPab since they had the first 1 on 1. Needs to calm down. Looks like next week the drama begins with Nikki!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 1f49c

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 8367-910 The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 I_got_13 The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 E5kqdm15 The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11972

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:58 am

Linds911 wrote:What did you all think about the kissing between Sharleen and JPab? Pretty awkward! Does she think their chemistry will progress as time goes on?? Not surprised she chose to eliminate herself (in a couple weeks) after watching tonight.

I like Clare but shes acting all possessive over JPab since they had the first 1 on 1. Needs to calm down. Looks like next week the drama begins with Nikki!

The kiss was very awkward. When he tried to kiss her on the field, she was leaning away from him.

I think Clare is losing it. According to RS, Nikki gets the group date rose next week also. If Clare is as possessive as she seems, she probably went bonkers when Nikki got it, and felt the need to cause drama. I think Clare is the mean girl, and not Nikki. Nikki said "I am not going to take it anymore." So, it seems Clare is the drama maker.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:44 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Linds911 wrote:What did you all think about the kissing between Sharleen and JPab? Pretty awkward! Does she think their chemistry will progress as time goes on?? Not surprised she chose to eliminate herself (in a couple weeks) after watching tonight.

The kiss was very awkward.  When he tried to kiss her on the field, she was leaning away from him.  

I think Clare is losing it.  According to RS, Nikki gets the group date rose next week also.  If Clare is as possessive as she seems, she probably went bonkers when Nikki got it, and felt the need to cause drama.  I think Clare is the mean girl, and not Nikki.   Nikki said "I am not going to take it anymore."  So, it seems Clare is the drama maker.

I'm with you about Claire. I have a feeling there's more already that they haven't shown with her given what Andi said to Sharleen about her.

The more I see of the show the more I'm convinced that there won't be a real love match this season. Ju Pa seems to be alternating between the attraction because he sees some as sexy and consoling & comforting whoever needs it. I think he's overwhelmed. On the women's side, they seem to be in the Bachelor Bubble and are all about him being hot. I think some of them are trying to see if they're compatible with him like Nikki, Andi, & Sharleen. Renee is so sweet but seems to be more like the mom of the house than a possible match.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:52 am

I had poor impression of Claire as well (edit is King, I know), but it did make me wonder whether the leakers to Reality Steve and to lesser extent here are Claire partisans, rather than disinterested observers. Remember, MOST of the romance goes down after HTDs, and from that point forward, the contestants not only have no visibility into the other relationship (apart from producer manipulation), in terms of "being the bitch of the house" there are no girl:girl interactions.

So, all this stuff about how people act in the house is usually beside the point for any relationship.

Bad night for Claire, though. She came off as a Bevin type (Bevin was awesome human being who got a horrible whiny edit, as a means to create story where the girl who "won" wanted to go home over and over. Different season, but that F2 edit feel came screaming through last night, I agree).
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:48 pm

I really don't like Claire at all. really like Renee still hoping she the next Bachlorette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:51 pm

I think he is really into Sharleen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:52 pm

I liked Clare first episode but I'm finding I'm not really liking her so much as each episode progressed. So far out of the girls I liked first episode I still really like Chelsie and Renee. Nikki is not gaining a favorable impression with me. probably because she's getting so caught up in the Bachelor Bubble drama and isn't really there for Juan Pablo.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:54 pm

I really like Renee. She is such a breathe of fresh air.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:57 pm

I think Renee has a complete buddy vibe with him, appealing as she is.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Linds911 wrote: Not surprised she chose to eliminate herself (in a couple weeks) after watching tonight.  

First I thought she would leave coz she didn't like him, now I think it would be a different reason. :(
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:35 pm

After last night's episode I really like Chelsie and Renee. I really thought I would like Clare before the season started but my opinion has changed after watching the first three episodes. My least favorites of the final 6 are Nikki and Sharleen, but JuanP seems to like them both....A LOT.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+13
jlccaz
rosesrREd
Linds911
Maddy
Rolly