SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by emusha Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:05 am

I don't think anyone's actually completely grabbing his attention - he's like too busy playing host with everyone...making the girls feel comfortable vs. looking for the connection... with that frame of mind easy to see why he's not seeing the connections. he seemed genuinely confused when he said this is getting hard for me (choosing).

I'm sensing he likes a bubbly personality with a sexy body and "maternal instincts"...but that's as far as I'm reading right now...verbally he seems to girls who're smart/worldly...the girls all seem veryyy different from each other. Reminds me of Sean's season when the girls were going crazy wondering what Sean's type is... at this point I'm not even getting a read for JuaPa but that could be part of the edit
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:09 am

emusha wrote:I don't think anyone's actually completely grabbing his attention - he's like too busy playing host with everyone...making the girls feel comfortable vs. looking for the connection... with that frame of mind easy to see why he's not seeing the connections. he seemed genuinely confused when he said this is getting hard for me (choosing).

I'm sensing he likes a bubbly personality with a sexy body and "maternal instincts"...but that's as far as I'm reading right now...the girls all seem veryyy different from eachother. Reminds me of Sean's season when the girls were going crazy wondering what Sean's type is... at this point I'm not even getting a read for JuaPa but that could be part of the edit

I know. His body language is very confusing for at least 2 episode now. I'm usually able to tell who the lead likes by at least 3rd episode. So far I'm not getting a real clear read on anyone except Chelsie and Clare seems to stand out to me right now. Nikki I'm not liking her body language that much simply because I don't think she's there to really fall in love and is only there for the competition based on her body language. Lucy is there just to be the comedic relief and for the adventure. she also isn't looking. Sharleen I find not believable because how can she very quickly from Episode 1 saying not feeling it to now feeling it in episode 3? I think it's the competitive nature of hers that's coming out as well. Everyone's competitive nature is coming out unfortunately and none of them are that pretty when jealousy is rearing it's ugly head. Andi is there for the competition, as is half the other girls. The only genunine looking body language read I get are from Clare and Chelsie and Kelly. unfortunately. I think Elsie is focused too much on the other girls and not on hers and Juan pablo's connection and that will be her downfall one of these episodes I believe. Elsie isn't that much older than Chelsie so I couldn't believe she kept harping on the fact she felt Chelsie was too young. Chelsie seems like she has a good sense of herself, and seems mature for her age at least based on what I can tell from her conversation with Juan Pablo. Thou yes sprite- you are right she did ramble but probably due to first date nervousness.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:18 am

I worried a bit pre-season about Ju Pa having a connection with anyone because of the language difference and I still think it could be an issue. It's got to be harder to be yourself when you're using your 2nd language once you get past the initial attraction.

Elise keeps talking about Chelsea being so young yet she's only 3 yrs older than her. I think Chelsea is great if someone wants to date but not sure she's ready for an instant family (not that this season is heading this way from the looks of it). Molly was an older 24 yr old to me anyway.

I still like Andi, Renee, & Nikki the most but Sharleen is growing on me.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:21 am

Hmm that's very interesting that you're looking at their body language ....I don't think we've had a good period of time for them but I got good body language reads from Rene and Andi the first couple of episodes. Though I find it hard to sense if that's attraction or about their intention to find love or not... I got the sense Cassandra doesn't really want to be there (not feeling JuaPa) AND is extremely uncomfortable...
I'm not sure i'm getting very good reads from Clare and Chelsea to be honest... esp Chelsea (who is 24 and hyped up about all the excitement around her and not very focused on learning about him) I don't get the sense she's there for JuaPa but she might be attracted and get caught up in the romance of it all...esp with the kind of attention JP showers the ladies with...(which IMO he needs to tone down a bit to clear his own head and the ladies' - being perpetual nice guy host is prolly not good MO for this show).
Clare's reaction is totallyyyy understandable esp since she hasn't been on the dating scene much but i get the sense she's just caught up in the moment and her neurosis is kicking in
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:36 am

emusha wrote:Hmm that's very interesting that you're looking at their body language ....I don't think we've had a good period of time for them but I got good body language reads from Rene and Andi the first couple of episodes. Though I find it hard to sense if that's attraction or about their intention to find love or not... I got the sense Cassandra doesn't really want to be there (not feeling JuaPa) AND is extremely uncomfortable...
I'm not sure i'm getting very good reads from Clare and Chelsea to be honest... esp Chelsea (who is 24 and hyped up about all the excitement around her and not very focused on learning about him) I don't get the sense she's there for JuaPa but she might be attracted and get caught up in the romance of it all...esp with the kind of attention JP showers the ladies with...(which IMO he needs to tone down a bit to clear his own head and the ladies' - being perpetual nice guy host is prolly not good MO for this show).
Clare's reaction is totallyyyy understandable esp since she hasn't been on the dating scene much but i get the sense she's just caught up in the moment and her neurosis is kicking in

I think someone is feeding into Clare's neurosis behind the scene. I already get a sense based on body language some of the girls will cause problems down the road. I think Nikki definitely will. too many camera angles pointing at her and I think Clare and Andi whenever they mention drama. lol They will be involved in some drama this season I think.

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:38 am

I actually don't think his body language is great with Clare. He was all over Andi and Sharleen. He may lust after them but does he want them as the Mrs.? I agree that he seems to be hosting the ladies rather than pursuing a relationship...but then maybe he is just showing of his hosting skills for that new broadcasting career he is probably more interested in acquiring rather than a wife?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:40 am

Sprite wrote:I actually don't think his body language is great with Clare. He was all over Andi and Sharleen. He may lust after them but does he want them as the Mrs.? I agree that he seems to be hosting the ladies rather than pursuing a relationship...but then maybe he is just showing of his hosting skills for that new broadcasting career he is probably more interested in acquiring rather than a wife?

I liked his body language better with Chelsie tonight. I felt he was more into her on her date than say his date with Cassandra. Oy that date was a bit awkward but like you and emusha said, he was too busy playing host instead of going with the flow and that's not going to end well for him.

Kelad9

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:43 am

Kelad9 wrote:
emusha wrote:Hmm that's very interesting that you're looking at their body language ....I don't think we've had a good period of time for them but I got good body language reads from Rene and Andi the first couple of episodes. Though I find it hard to sense if that's attraction or about their intention to find love or not... I got the sense Cassandra doesn't really want to be there (not feeling JuaPa) AND is extremely uncomfortable...

I think someone is feeding into Clare's neurosis behind the scene. I already get a sense based on body language some of the girls will cause problems down the road. I think Nikki definitely will. too many camera angles pointing at her and I think Clare and Andi whenever they mention drama. lol They will be involved in some drama this season I think.

Well based on the preview of next week, Clare and Nikki will be starting to go at each other. Clare is already getting jealous/possessive/paranoid...which is not your typical F1 edit. I foresee a rivalry developing between those two...one confident and sure of herself and the other a blubbering mess. Guess who is who?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:44 am

Sprite wrote:I actually don't think his body language is great with Clare. He was all over Andi and Sharleen. He may lust after them but does he want them as the Mrs.? I agree that he seems to be hosting the ladies rather than pursuing a relationship...but then maybe he is just showing of his hosting skills for that new broadcasting career he is probably more interested in acquiring rather than a wife?

LOLOL that's hilarious!! I got an image of him playing a consoling type broadcasting host for a dating TV show (a more sensitive and counselor Chris Harrison circa Jillian/Ali/Ashley/Brad2.0's Seasons X10 maybe? hahaha)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:53 am

Who in the heck was Christy?  no idea  Perfectly fine to see Lucy go but am getting tired of Elise.

I think Clare is going to be the drama instigator. I just don't get a good vibe from her. I think I'm with Andi and "tick tock".

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:19 am

Who did he send home?
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:22 am

Sent home Lucy and Christy.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18- Episode 3 - 1/20 - Discussion - Spoilers

+13
jlccaz
rosesrREd
Linds911
Maddy
Rolly