SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:05 pm

grace8136 wrote:Litta and I can do our own SCs from the weekly previews, without needing to venture into the spoiled section. Can we try to figure out the F1 here or is it just to talk about the episode?

Perhaps we should leave this just to talk about the episode and use the other thread for figuring out the F1 ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:16 pm

Can we use the general discussion thread, because trying to figure out the winner will be more than just SC's. JBF watches the edit very carefully and some of the interviews may have clues, etc.?

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:20 pm

I think we're in the realm of speculation here...I don't mind reading about screencaps and episode descriptions; I just don't want a "so and so wins" comment to ruin the fun.

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:33 pm

Just created a SC discussion thread for us unspoiled guys. Please post SCs and lets start discussing.

ETA : Also created an Edit discussion thread.

Do we need any other threads to effectively nail down this season  giggling ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:Just created a SC discussion thread for us unspoiled guys. Please post SCs and lets start discussing.

ETA : Also created an Edit discussion thread.

Do we need any other threads to effectively nail down  this season  giggling ?

FWIW, these were the threads created for the non-spoiler side during Des's season...not that we need to do it the same way. Also I decided to re-watch the show. I am going to try to capture better screen caps. Last night I was capturing screenshots while the episode kept playing on my ipad...so I didn't have to get that annoying arrow, but frankly I missed a lot of good shots. I'm going to try something else later and see if it works better.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:01 pm

Litta123 wrote:DMBFan, minor correction...I believe Jillian Harris was already the first Canadian bachelorette. And, also, nice summary...thanks for posting your thoughts.

Hey Litta,

I should've been clearer.  I meant on the Canadian networks.  We had our first Bachelor last year, and i believe they are shooting another Bachelor Canada. I was only wondering if there were plans in the works for a Bachelorette Canada.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:43 pm

^^Ah, gotcha...that makes total sense. Thanks for the clarification!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by fijibeachbum Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:55 am

nd4reality wrote:

Do we need any other threads to effectively nail down  this season  giggling ?

Can we start threads for the contestants as we sleuth info on them or will that just be too confusing? The spoiler side gives away a lot based upon the length of the threads, but if we just start one as we go along, maybe it will be easy to keep pace with the names and faces and locations from SCs. Just a thought.
fijibeachbum
fijibeachbum

Female Posts : 197

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:50 am

Here are my thoughts on the Meet and Greet:

Anyone else think that CH's intro was a bit over the top. He kept dwelling on "the Latin lover" and how everyone loved Juan Pablo. Not that I don't like Juan Pablo but, I don't think he's the best thing since sliced bread!! He's not unattractive but just isn't "all that". Again, not that I don't like him-- I do and am excited to see his season but I just thought CH was laying it on a little. The "look at the girls" in my opinion was only done as a way to recycle some of the footage that they shot on the "countdown".

Here are the ones that I think will be the ones to watch and that stood out to me (in no particular order):

Nikki- I think she seemed sincere. However, I didn't like her roots or her tattoo!

Clare- She seems sincere and I like her on the surface. I HATE the fact that she has video on top of the pregnancy belly fiasco!

Lauren S- I hate "props" but thought it was cute that Juan Pablo went running to help her come in with her piano bike, then ran back to his spot to wait for her and ran (again!) inside once he realized that he hadn't gotten her name; seemed like they had a little connection.

Renee- I actually thought it was cute when he called her mama; normally, that would have turned me off but I think the way he said it was endearing.

Lacey seems very sweet and compassionate, I'm not sure if she will be there for the long haul though.

Sharleen seemed very nervous. I understand that she may not have instant chemistry with Juan Pablo but she CAME ON THE SHOW-- you would think that she would at least keep an open mind even if she is skeptical. In fact, I would admire her for keeping it "real" and going slow but one would think that she would keep an open mind.

Andi- I like her a lot and got the impression that Juan Pablo did too. I thought their 1:1 time was comfortable and a cute exchange.

Amy J, Lauren H and Kylie oh my...enough said. Also, anybody else notice the difficulty that Valerie had with the compound bow?!?

Based on the previews, I think it's safe to assume that we can expect some drama (an understatement)!

:Biggrin: I'm looking forward to the 2nd episode to see how the interactions unfold!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:16 pm

Just caught up to episode one. I think Juan Pablo will grow on me this season but based on previews for later eps of this season, I think he didn't totally listen to Sean's advise about not kissing a girl in front of the others. Going to be entertaining to watch since I have no particular favorite this season as of yet. That might change.
First impression that I got on the girls that I liked and based on body language read that I thought Juan Pablo really liked were
Clare, Chelsie, Nikki, Lacy, Renee
It's hard to get a body language read on a lot of the other girls yet but it's still early in the season.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

+8
Litta123
DMBFan
marriedtoabaritone
Sprite
nd4reality