SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:54 am

Litta123 wrote:DMBFan, minor correction...I believe Jillian Harris was already the first Canadian bachelorette. And, also, nice summary...thanks for posting your thoughts.

Regarding the girl in the water drama, from the screen captures I was able to make, the girl in the water kept her top on. It did not look like skinny dipping to me. The topless girls seem to be from another date...on top of a hotel in LA...maybe??? I'll add some screen caps to this post in a few minutes.

ETA: Here are the screen caps. This is the ocean late night swimming shot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doesn't look like the girl on our right has completely removed her top in the shot below...just maybe untied the bottom string.

Hi Litta  :WAVEY: 
Are you going to stay unspoiled this season? I think the flashing girl on the right may be Lucy and the girl in the water has her hair the same way. Also, seems this is more serious than skinny dipping. Those were some strong reactions! It's almost enough for me to go peak at RS's website, but if you are going to sleuth with SC's throughout the season, I'm in. Whatever it was, they must have been able to move past it.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:54 am

Excellent thoughts ladies and from the sheer reaction that JP had to some of the ladies it seems as though we all had similar picks.

Are we allowed to discuss what we think is happening in the season preview as non-spoiled ?

We are going to need some assistance from folks in the spoiled section to bring over SCs and even media interviews etc because sometimes those hold a lot of little clues etc. All of us want to stay way from websites etc. for fear of being inadvertantly spoiled with comment so if you guys could pitch in bring that stuff over that would be so great.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:02 pm

nd4reality wrote:Excellent thoughts ladies and from the sheer reaction that JP had to some of the ladies it seems as though we all had similar picks.

Are we allowed to discuss what we think is happening in the season preview as non-spoiled ?

We are going to need some assistance from folks in the spoiled section to bring over SCs and even media interviews etc because sometimes those hold a lot of little clues etc. All of us want to stay way from websites etc. for fear of being inadvertantly spoiled with comment so if you guys could pitch in bring that stuff over that would be so great.

nd4reality, this is the first time I've been in the non-spoiled section so I have no clue what's allowed. Any direction that you or anyone else can give would be greatly appreciated. I actually have some thoughts/questions regarding the preview and the Sean/Juan discussion, but will refrain in case I shouldn't be sharing them.

Hey back, grace! Not sure how long I'm going to be able to hold off. Right now I can't even keep the names of the girls straight and that's bugging me. I really have no desire to go back and watch the episode again. Of course, it didn't help that I watched most of the show while reading twitter. The tweets were more entertaining than the show to me. I personally don't find Juan Pablo that appealing other than his looks. I hated whenever a girl expressed how nervous/uncomfortable she was that his response was more or less, "No, don't feel that way."

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:16 pm

I'm going to go with "Yes" we can discuss the season preview from what we see and understand since it was already shown to us and therefore not a spoiler.

Just going from watching the preview/SCs and not from what RS or any other "source" has leaked - have you guys been able to identify the girl next to the toilet who wanted JP to die ?
My guess is the free spirit is Lucy as tbh I think she has something a little loose in her brain. Sorry Lucy fans  :Frown: . Any other unspoiled guesses ?

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:26 pm

^^I've got some screencaps of the girl which I can post in a minute. IIRC, her hair is a lot darker than Lucy's, but you might be right. It was very straight long hair, which does match Lucy.

ETA: On closer inspection, this might be from the night time pool date. The comforting woman looks like the mom to me (was that Renee?). So if this is from that date, could it be one of the "topless" girls? Also the hair might be darker because she was swimming...so maybe it is Lucy. But would the "free spirit" really give a rip what Juan Pablo thought? I really didn't pay too close of attention. Other than being a little "different," did Lucy come across as unstable? Although, I think they were doing shots of Patron so that could explain her being emotional. I'm thinking "out loud"...sorry!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:19 pm

Sorry for the double post, but I have a new theory about the crying girl. If you look at her swim bottoms through her cover up, they appear to be red.

So, could she be the girl in the red suit in this photo? If so, then I don't think it's Lucy. The hair seems to be off to me.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:26 pm

Good eye Litta and it very well could. Be topless girl..and maybe Jaun didn't like it that behavior..( just guessing)..
Now I don't know the girls name well enough..need to see who has that color and length.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:32 pm

Can someone bring the episode 2 description across to the non-spoiled section ? Or is that considered a spoiler. (so confused !)

Anyway, Litta yes it seems like the girl on the LHS has long dark hair and could match the girl crying in the washroom.
Plus if you see though her white top - her bikini bottoms are red like the topless girl.
So we have a match.
Now to figure out who that actually matches  giggling

(see SCs really help to figure out the ???s).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:33 pm

Nd I don't think the episode descriptions are spoilers..It just part of the pieces we use to figure out what..where..who..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:41 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Nd I don't think the episode descriptions are spoilers..It just part of the pieces we use to figure out what..where..who..

I just read the episode 2 description on jokers ! They mention a lot of the women's names (who goes on the dates and who/what is the drama).
So I'm not going to discuss much on here anymore since I have seen it
 Upset 
While I agree that it is not a spoiler others may not. Though it would be plenty of discussion fodder   :detective  

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Litta and I can do our own SCs from the weekly previews, without needing to venture into the spoiled section. Can we try to figure out the F1 here or is it just to talk about the episode?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:00 pm

grace8136 wrote:Litta and I can do our own SCs from the weekly previews, without needing to venture into the spoiled section. Can we try to figure out the F1 here or is it just to talk about the episode?

Maybe someone can make a screen cap discussion thread? Because it will cover more than one episode
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

+8
Litta123
DMBFan
marriedtoabaritone
Sprite
nd4reality