SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion Empty *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:06 pm

I decided to make a new thread to discuss episodes with the only spoilers being the show itself. Please feel free to change it if you want, San.  

I probably won't finish the show until tomorrow unless the football game is a blowout.

Last edited by albean99 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:10 pm

Could you include the number "1" after "Episode" and before "8" in the title..(like ----- *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion ------? We could set up a new thread for each episode(keeps things in check).

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:32 pm

chloep wrote:Could you include the number "1" after "Episode" and before "8" in the title..(like -----  *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion ------? We could set up a new thread for each episode(keeps things in check).

Done. I didn't think we'd have much discussion but I guess it doesn't hurt.  :Smiley: 

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:42 pm

albean99 wrote:
chloep wrote:Could you include the number "1" after "Episode" and before "8" in the title..(like -----  *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion ------? We could set up a new thread for each episode(keeps things in check).

Done. I didn't think we'd have much discussion but I guess it doesn't hurt.   :Smiley: 

Sorry for nit-picking Smiley but Bachelor 18.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:30 am

Sharleen definitely sets herself apart in a room full of women, but she's way too serious. Is she even capable of not being uptight?

I like JuanPa and the pediatrics' nurse energy together and I look forward to seeing more of Renee.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:17 am

Is everyone over on the spoiled side this season ? I'm not planning to venture to other threads and was wondering where all the peeps are this season  :WAVEY: .

Anyway, fingers crossed this will be an entertaining season. If for no other reason that JP simply cannot filger his responses  :P . He was blown away by the 1st limo but seemed like he got more and more confused with the sheet quality of girls stepping out even after that. Good choices producers. Very few whack jobs this time.
I too like the pediatrics nurse and the Laywer girl. Real toughie. I also thought that he was attracted to the tall darker haired girl that was last out of all the limo ?
Seems like I need to re-watch to get the girls names and faces in my head clearly  hmmm .

Anyway, I'd love some guidance on the areas that I can venture to on the site this season since I am where I can see SCs etc but no spoilers in case they are out there already. TIA.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:22 am

nd4reality wrote:Is everyone over on the spoiled side this season ? I'm not planning to venture to other threads and was wondering where all the peeps are this season  :WAVEY: .

Anyway, fingers crossed this will be an entertaining season. If for no other reason that JP simply cannot filger his responses  :P . He was blown away by the 1st limo but seemed like he got more and more confused with the sheet quality of girls stepping out even after that. Good choices producers. Very few whack jobs this time.
I too like the pediatrics nurse and the Laywer girl. Real toughie. I also thought that he was attracted to the tall darker haired girl that was last out of all the limo ?
Seems like I need to re-watch to get the girls names and faces in my head clearly  hmmm .

Anyway, I'd love some guidance on the areas that I can venture to on the site this season since I am where I can see SCs etc but no spoilers in case they are out there already. TIA.

Spoilers are everywhere here but the No Spoilers threads. They are also out on the internet everywhere. Sites that are just recapping the show and have comments always seem to have some smarta@@ who feels it is their mission to spill the beans. If you really want to stay unspoiled...stick here but be forewarned that very few are unspoiled. There seems to be much less interest in this season and even the spoiled side isn't exactly hopping but here is even quieter. Good luck.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:50 am

I was out tonight, so I plan on watching the episode tomorrow!

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Sprite wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Is everyone over on the spoiled side this season ? I'm not planning to venture to other threads and was wondering where all the peeps are this season  :WAVEY: .

Spoilers are everywhere here but the No Spoilers threads. They are also out on the internet everywhere. Sites that are just recapping the show and have comments always seem to have some smarta@@ who feels it is their mission to spill the beans. If you really want to stay unspoiled...stick here but be forewarned that very few are unspoiled. There seems to be much less interest in this season and even the spoiled side isn't exactly hopping but here is even quieter. Good luck.

Thanks. I guess I won't be posting much this season then.

Just wanted to add a few thoughts to my earlier comments that I think the single mom and he got on pretty well. But I will have blood on my hands if he takes her beyond the initial few episodes and dumps her at the end like Jason Mesnic. Yes I know its not really his "choice" but no more of that please.
He was very taken by the FIR girl but hopefully either she comes around (though embarrassing if she is f1 and he sees her initial reaction laugh out loud) or he dumps her quick. Last season the FIR girl was all sorts of drama and this one may be also a bit, based on the preview.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:32 am

Thank you JBF for listing all the bios and ladies as I couldn't keep everything straight so your list helped me...

Limo order, but only included those who got one of the roses tonight:
1.) Amy L. - last rose
2.) Cassandra -awkward entrance - 9th rose - some editing of the girls reacting to her rose.
3.) Christie - liked her, matter of time girl, 14th rose
5.) Nikki - bio - and he liked her. Very cute, gorgeous dress. gimmick but a cute one - she PI'd about him but no PI from him -2nd rose.
6.) Kat - salsa, matter of time girl, 12th rose
7.) Chantel - liked her - 6th rose - she'll go for a few episodes maybe
8.) Victoria - he liked her, but not for long haul - 13th rose
9.) Lucy - Ugh, NO! - he gave PI but probably cause she is so whacked - 15th rose - there for maybe 2 more episodes.
10.) Danielle – she is stunning - he liked her - 10th rose
11.) Lauren S. - piano - enough of the gimmicks, but he did follow her in to get her name - 7th rose
12.) Chelsie - bio - gimmick but kind of cute - cute photo booth time - 11th rose
14.) Elise - I agree with JBF potential; he likes her - PI from her but not him - 16th rose.
16.) Clare - bio - arrives “knocked up” - agree with JBF, either a distraction or makes it far. (I hate gimmicks) - first pick, so don't think she goes to the very end.
17.) Alli - soccer girl - not much there - 5th rose
19.) Renee - bio - seems to have a connection with her, doesn't he live in Florida? - He did a PI about Renee- 3rd rose
22.) Kelly - another gimmick - dog - matter of time girl - 8th rose
26.) Sharleen - she looks familiar to me and I'm not sure if its her fellow "canadian-ness" - he was very intrigued with her out of the limo, he liked the "worldly" vibe about her. He had a very positive PI. She seemed uncomfortable with being there & was maybe second guessing as to why she was there. Or, she's playing a role and will be our first Canadian bachelorette.
27.) Andi - bio - he liked Andi but don't know why she's there, would this be good for her career... 4th rose. Next bachelorette or auditioning for something else... either way she'll be there awhile and I think a drama queen.

Some great women, and think he did a good job weeding out the wackos (massage girl). Of course, he had to keep a couple, and some drama queens. He gave very few PI's about women tonight (Renee, Sharleen, Lucy), not sure if that's a telltale sign anymore.

Watched preview- WOW!! Wondering if Juan Pablo was a "bad boy" like Ben F. but the girl he indulged with wasn't his intended F1 (like Courtney). Seems to be some upset ladies over something he does or is it typical bachelor editing. Almost makes me want to spoil myself.

I would be curious to find out in what order Sharleen, Andi, Clare, Elise, Renee, Nikki and Cassandra actually came out of the limos, but not sure if that breaks the non-spoiler thread rules and don't want to go looking for that info.

Looking forward to next week!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:46 am

DMBFan, minor correction...I believe Jillian Harris was already the first Canadian bachelorette. And, also, nice summary...thanks for posting your thoughts.

Regarding the girl in the water drama, from the screen captures I was able to make, the girl in the water kept her top on. It did not look like skinny dipping to me. The topless girls seem to be from another date...on top of a hotel in LA...maybe??? I'll add some screen caps to this post in a few minutes.

ETA: Here are the screen caps. This is the ocean late night swimming shot.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Doesn't look like the girl on our right has completely removed her top in the shot below...just maybe untied the bottom string.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:14 am

Nothing much as far as secrets but still interesting to read.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My favorites were Andi the lawyer, Nikki the pediatric nurse, Renee the mom (had to look her up), and a couple of others I can't remember. There's too many similar blondes & brunettes.

It was interesting when the FIR person almost didn't take it. I think Ali's right and she'll take herself out at some point.

I actually thought Ju Pa did well last night. I tried not to focus too much on the previews because I'm not sure I'm up to sleuthing too much right now.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Episode 1 Discussion

+8
Litta123
DMBFan
marriedtoabaritone
Sprite
nd4reality