SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:34 pm

Nothing like straddling CH as he comes to tell you that you are one...of course you knew that was the free spirit Lucy.

Sorry I'm a bit behind and getting caught up...I forgot. Thank goodness for PVR

Elise the teacher is learning Spanish just for the occasion.

Yeah all these girls are all so put together with make up and dressed to the gills. If they showed up to my house I'd be in sweats and no make up. And all the screaming is getting to me already...cause you know that's what screams mom.

Oh a tribute to Gia. That is nice.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 -  Discussion - Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:36 pm

Yeah you retired because your daughter was born...I'm sure because no other soccer player eveeeeeer has had a child and continued to play.

He is so cheesy and those faces he makes while talking are already annoying me.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Sprite wrote:Nothing like straddling CH as he comes to tell you that you are one...of course you knew that was the free spirit Lucy.

Yeah all these girls are all so put together with make up and dressed to the gills. If they showed up to my house I'd be in sweats and no make up. And all the screaming is getting to me already...cause you know that's what screams mom.

They actually knew each-other from before...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:39 pm

so who are the extra two girls that show up?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:40 pm

chloep wrote:
Sprite wrote:Nothing like straddling CH as he comes to tell you that you are one...of course you knew that was the free spirit Lucy.

They actually knew each-other from before...

Shocking...It seems that you no longer get on the show unless you have a connection to someone in production or who was on before.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:41 pm

There is that tell...voice goes up at the end and trying to keep a straight face as he says he wants to spend his life with someone. I'm sure you do. I'm sure you do.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:43 pm

It is really nice that they took the time to remember Gia..

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:44 pm

chloep wrote:It is really nice that they took the time to remember Gia..

Agreed this is really sweet.
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:45 pm

such a shame about Gia, she seemed so real

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 pm

I love how his cousin spills the beans that he dates actresses, models, dj's and when she says teachers...the other one goes what? and she says she assumes. Yeah I assume too.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:46 pm

Closed captioning really helps.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:48 pm

RealitySteve is saying that not a single production member was at Gia's funeral.... If this is true, it's extremely sad..

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor 18 - Episode 1 - Discussion - Spoilers

+37
eliza3
Kelad9
anders
SonjaB
stuckinsc