SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:00 am

Monday morning Sean and Catherine will be on GMA to share a super Secret!!!!! They just advertised it.  I am supper excited!!!  I cannot breath!!!
:happydance: high five:wedding

Last edited by blessed66 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:09 am

blessed66 wrote:
umngirl wrote:They are trying to kill me.

State Fair, fried snickers and this chick. Life is good. @catherinegiudici by @seanloweksu
Good Morning FilipinLowe team. I just thought it will be nice to start the day with this great (photo of the week) our wonderful and great couple shared with us this week.  As we look forward to Monday, we keep our fingers crossed, wish and hopping to hear the announcement of  big day!
Good Morning! Did they give any little details?High clap 
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by thankful7 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:14 am

blessed66 wrote:Monday morning Sean and Catherine will be on GMA to share a supper Secret!!!!! They just advertised it.  I am supper excited!!!  I cannot breath!!!
Good Morning Blessed66! On GMA today? This morning?:yes: High clap

Disregard my question..It's. Early. Got a little excited!
thankful7
thankful7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:22 am

[quote="blessed66"]Monday morning Sean and Catherine will be on GMA to share a supper Secret!!!!! They just advertised it.  I am supper excited!!!  I cannot breath!!!
:happydance: high five

Great day to you all. Blessed you are up early! Thanks for catching that juicy titbit.

Woohooo. I am so excited, I cannot hide it!! Which means they'll be leaving for NYC probably today morning. Oh Landjre might miss seeing them sad I am hoping for her sake....and ours, they leave for NY after Church. It looks like SOON maybe finally here. Hooray!! Ok ok we've got to stay calm, keep fingers crossed and not put our hearts on hold. Could just be a tease ( doubt it though hehe). Looks like this wedding is going to be pretty special gor SeanCat, ABC and us fans. Do these couples ever make their own wedding annoucements moreover on GMA? There's going to lots of jubililation in the very near future on this forum Smiley) Happy Saturday everyone!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:28 am

Iploeg wrote:
blessed66 wrote:Monday morning Sean and Catherine will be on GMA to share a supper Secret!!!!! They just advertised it.  I am supper excited!!!  I cannot breath!!!
:happydance: high five

Great day to you all. Blessed you are up early! Thanks for catching that juicy titbit.

Woohooo. I am so excited, I cannot hide it!! Which means they'll be leaving for NYC probably today morning. Oh Landjre might miss seeing them sad I am hoping for her sake....and ours, they leave for NY after Church. It looks like SOON maybe finally here. Hooray!! Ok ok we've got to stay calm, keep fingers crossed and not put our hearts on hold. Could just be a tease ( doubt it though hehe). Looks like this wedding is going to be pretty special gor SeanCat, ABC and us fans. Do these couples ever make their own wedding annoucements moreover on GMA? There's going to lots of jubililation in the very near future on this forum Smiley) Happy Saturday everyone!!!!
I feel like I've been checking in forever now while tapping my fingers waiting for an announcement and not posting, but I have to admit I'm kind of excited for Monday now. I mean, what else could it possibly be?
I'm so trying to contain myself but I'm all High clap 
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:29 am

They will be on GMA Monday morning to share a supper secret.  I am excited last year on October 12 and after my birthday God place Catherine on my heart to pray for her for specific thing and this year October 12 a day after my birthday I got to see this advert on GMA.  I am 100% sure they will be announcing their wedding!  God is good and I am very happy for Sean and Catherine.

:wedding 

Last edited by blessed66 on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 10689-11
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:33 am

Happy Belated Birthday Blessed!  :Happy Birthday

I'm crossing my fingers that we finally get the announcement on
Monday that we've all been waiting for.

Last edited by livelife on Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by jaromarie Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:35 am

This is so great!!! Can't contain myself..I am hyperventilating. I am hearing the wedding bells already.:wedding 

Btw, lucky you landrej. I don't know what I would do if I ever saw them walking around here in Toronto. Maybe I'll faint, or scream LOL
jaromarie
jaromarie

Female Posts : 74

Back to top Go down

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:35 am

livelife wrote:Happy Belated Birthday Blessed!  :Happy Birthday 

Thank you for the love!!

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:44 am

blessed66 wrote:They will be on GMA Monday morning to share a supper secret.  I am excited last year on October 12 and after my birthday God place Catherine on my heart to pray for her for specific thing and this year October 12 a day after my birthday I got to see this advert on GMA.  I am 100% sure they will be announcing their wedding!  God is good and I am very happy for Sean and Catherine.

:wedding 
What a coincidence this is for you. I am touched about your 'divine' connection with Catherine. It's amazing how God can touch our hearts to be a blessing to others....and yet by October filming had not even wrapped up. Happy belated birthday from me too to you. I hope you had a good one Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:50 am

Really...is it a supper secret, or a super secret?

Supper would be a meal of some kind for them....is that really it?

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:51 am

Where did you hear this?

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 30 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 60 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 45 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67