SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:40 am

umngirl wrote:Thought it deserved to be posted again because it's been a few pages since we first saw it.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Baa9c87431f711e39deb22000a1f9355_8
I've no words. hearthumbsup 

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by Macswife8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:23 am

jaromarie wrote:The "kissing" pic is such a nice gift for us...love it..thanks filipinlowe!hearthumbsup 

Good morning to everyone and hope you all have a great day! Such an exciting one yesterday with some great pics especially their kissing in front of the Love Ride!! This weekend coming up and Monday especially can't wait so very excited and hoping for some great pics from New York and the Bridal Show and watching it live. Woweee!!!

And jaromaire, I love your avatar and I just have to ask isn't this the pic from the People's mag after they were engaged? If it is glad to see it again as I always thought it was so cute of them.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:06 am

What are they going to be doing in New York City? Is it a public appearance?

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:14 am

christine67 wrote:What are they going to be doing in New York City?  Is it a public appearance?
They are attending the Knot Gala for wedding week. Supposedly they will be interviewed about their life after the show. It's on Monday at 7:30 eastern being live streamed on the Knot.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:17 am

christine67 wrote:What are they going to be doing in New York City?  Is it a public appearance?
christine67, we found a press release that they will be giving an "update" from the red carpet at an event hosted by the knot.com on Monday evening- it's associated with New York Bridal Fashion week. I believe the announcement can be found on the prior thread. (Des will be there, too, commenting on the bridal fashion). Monday night, 7:30 EDT, the knot.com will have live streaming (you have to sign up to the site, but you can opt out of emails from them, etc.). If you want to find the press release, you can google it and find it or go back to the prior thread.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:17 am

It's exciting!

Jcrbil wrote:Look where Sean and Catherine will be next week:

NEW YORK, Oct. 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- TheKnot.com, the number-one online wedding planning destination, will hit the runways of New York Bridal Fashion Week with its one-of-a-kind 360-degree approach to coverage of the latest fashion trends. Based on the hugely positive response from the site's millions of members, brides on TheKnot.com can watch exclusive live streaming of an unprecedented 20 shows from Bridal Fashion Week on TheKnot.com. Plus, tune in live on October 14 to get exclusive interviews with celebrities from The Bachelor and wedding industry superstars at The Knot Gala.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20120618/MM26636LOGO-a )
Live coverage of Bridal Fashion Week will culminate with the biggest and best live show yet, straight from the red carpet at The Knot Gala – the Oscars of the wedding world. On Monday, October 14, at 7:30 p.m., tune in as Carley Roney, prominent TV wedding personality of TheKnot.com, hosts all the A-listers live on the red carpet on "The Knot Gala LIVE."
Bringing together approximately 1,000 attendees, the who's who in the wedding world, The Knot Gala celebrates Bridal Fashion Week. This year, The Knot Gala will also host celebrities Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici of The Bachelor, dishing on their life since the show. Plus, most recent Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock will be on hand to share her thoughts on the latest collections to walk the runway.
The jaw-dropping Gala exhibit – five 12-foot mannequins modeling wedding dress art installations are designed by Gala planner and celebrity wedding planner Brian Worley of YourBASH! Guests will be greeted at the New York Public Library by the world's largest wedding bell, playing a remix by a celebrity DJ. Attendees will dig into delicious bites from famed caterer Abigail Kirsch, dance the night away to five different musical acts and enjoy three types of photo booths.
Brides across the world can tune into TheKnot.com – the first and only resource to feature live-streaming runway shows – for exclusive, behind-the-scenes broadcasts of an unprecedented number of runway shows live from Bridal Fashion Week. The Knot is bringing brides unparalleled coverage of wedding dress designs from more than 20 fashion designers. TheKnot.com will provide up-to-the-minute coverage from today's hottest wedding designers, including Badgley Mischka, Reem Acra, Amsale, Ines Di Santo, Rivini, Pnina Tornai and more.
About TheKnot.com
The Knot is the nation's leading wedding resource, reaching nearly every bride in America through the #1 wedding website, TheKnot.com; The Knot national and local wedding magazines; The Knot book series; and syndicated columns in newspapers nationwide. The Knot is the flagship brand of XO Group Inc. (NYSE: XOXO; http://www.xogroupinc.com), a global media and technology leader devoted to weddings, pregnancy and everything in between, providing young women with the trusted information, products and advice they need to guide them through the most transformative events of their lives. Follow The Knot on Twitter @theknot.
Public Relations Manager
The Knot
(212) 515-3595
SFraiman@xogrp.com
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:19 am

lipsis wrote:
They are attending the Knot Gala for wedding week. Supposedly they will be interviewed about their life after the show. It's on Monday at 7:30 eastern being live streamed on the Knot.
I am crossing my fingers that there is an announcement before that event. It just seems weird to me that they would be going to a wedding event and they can't say anything about their own wedding! Not holding my breath though just crossing my fingers!

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:28 am

motheroffive wrote:
lipsis wrote:
I am crossing my fingers that there is an announcement before that event. It just seems weird to me that they would be going to a wedding event and they can't say anything about their own wedding! Not holding my breath though just crossing my fingers!
Fingers are good. Breath is not so.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by christine67 Fri Oct 11, 2013 8:31 am

Thanks for info :)

christine67

Back to top Go down

Post by joyjoy Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:11 am

2ndcampbell wrote:
umngirl wrote:Thought it deserved to be posted again because it's been a few pages since we first saw it.
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 16 Baa9c87431f711e39deb22000a1f9355_8
I've no words. hearthumbsup 
OMG!! These two are so freaking adorable!! OMG!! Their lips are perfectly entwined!! This picture is reminiscent of their kisses in the boat, in the stormy rain in Thailand.
joyjoy
joyjoy

Female Posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay8 Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:23 am

I just noticed the Bug on the back of Sean's head.  Love Bug, ha ha!  I know the ride is named Love Bugs from Google, but how cute was it their kissy faces were in the middle?  giggling

bluejay8

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:24 am

Good morning, Miss Lola

Are they at Catherine's, maybe? Sean doesn't have white fabric couches.

It's Friday and I'm really excited. by @seanloweksu

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 60 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 38 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67