SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Page 45 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by blessed66 Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:55 pm

iloveromance wrote:Thanks you guys!! Can't wait for all the excitement on Monday!!!

I have to go through all the threads tomorrow, I'm sure I missed a lot!!
Glad to see you back I love, we missed!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Cather10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 -the-b12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Bach1212Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Bachel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Wecsrp12Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 10689-11
I want to be rich in love ~ Sean Lowe  
I thank God for bringing you to me and igniting that same light ~ Catherine Lowe
blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

Post by mbs Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Linds911 wrote:Welcome back iLove!! We've missed you! You will see that there have been lots of great stuff along with the GMA announcement as they came back from an engagement party in Seattle, so lots of pictures to see. Fun times ahead! :)

Ha love Catherine's first IG video. Sean is such a big kid at heart, all the giggles. So happy that they are having family time. :)
I think he might be wearing the dreaded salmon shorts in the video? If so, that may be a bit of a fashion don't!

mbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:02 am

This sounds like a fan fiction and I wish it was, but my laptop is not working now. I'm on my Nook right now, but I was using my laptop earlier when I posted. I have had no problems whatsoever since I left, then I come on this board and in a few minutes time my laptop won't let me on any site now and all the other computers in my house are working fine so there's nothing wrong with my internet or wifi.. I do have a top notch antivirus and no problems on any otherboard. I'm so frustrated!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:03 am

mbs wrote:
Linds911 wrote:Welcome back iLove!! We've missed you! You will see that there have been lots of great stuff along with the GMA announcement as they came back from an engagement party in Seattle, so lots of pictures to see. Fun times ahead! :)

Ha love Catherine's first IG video. Sean is such a big kid at heart, all the giggles. So happy that they are having family time. :)
I think he might be wearing the dreaded salmon shorts in the video? If so, that may be a bit of a fashion don't!
See, I think the salmon shorts look fine with this plaid shirt as the color picks up that strips in the plaid. Y'all are harsh on those shorts. He can pull them off if you ask me. As long as they aren't worn with Sperry's and a polo with a popped collar they are fine by me.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 am

Ilove, have you tried clearing your history? Sometimes when I'm having trouble I send it away when I clear the history- otherwise that keeps trying to take me back to the problem.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by mbs Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 am

umngirl wrote:
mbs wrote:

See, I think the salmon shorts look fine with this plaid shirt as the color picks up that strips in the plaid. Y'all are harsh on those shorts. He can pull them off if you ask me. As long as they aren't worn with Sperry's and a polo with a popped collar they are fine by me.
True, the plaid does tone them down.

mbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:12 am

jcrbil wrote:Ilove, have you tried clearing your history? Sometimes when I'm having trouble I send it away when I clear the history- otherwise that keeps trying to take me back to the problem.

Great idea. I'm going to try that, thanks. I feel jinxed or something. My husband and I can't figure out why this keeps happening just to me. This is my favorite site and I'm a grown woman but I'm going to whine like a child now.......IT'S JUST NOT FAIR! :(

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:16 am

iloveromance wrote:
jcrbil wrote:Ilove, have you tried clearing your history?  Sometimes when I'm having trouble I send it away when I clear the history- otherwise that keeps trying to take me back to the problem.

Great idea. I'm going to try that, thanks. I feel jinxed or something. My husband and I can't figure out why this keeps happening just to me. This is my favorite site and I'm a grown woman but I'm going to whine like a child now.......IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!  :(
Don't forget to clear your cookies too. I know that was a miracle worker on my old computer.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:21 am

Thanks, I'm going to try it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:28 am

Hey, I finally got to see Catherine's video of Sean by shutting down my computer and restarting. He's so funny and the kids to cute! They sound like they're having such a great time together!

Sure wish that's all Ilove would have to do to clear up her problem. So sorry to hear about your laptop. Hopefully like umngirl suggested clearing the cookies will help do the trick. Fingers crossed for you.
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:45 am

I look forward to the day that we get a Lowe family Instavid of the kids calling MrsL2b, Aunt Catherine or better yet 5 squealing SeanKittens yelling for mommy and daddy. Sigh.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Page 45 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:49 am

This sounds like me when I get some good ol' home cooking in Wisconsin.
@SeanLowe09 44s
Embraced my southern roots tonight and had fried catfish, hush puppies and blackberry cobbler with the family. I think I'm gonna be sick.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion

+33
Karen5354
Archer23
yrkiemommy
bluejay8
christine67