SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:10 pm

Linds911 wrote:Aw congrats to Edyta&Alec! as well as Anna Trebunskya. Lots of dancing babies on the way!

The dances were good, guessing some one will get a 10 next week since that's usually around the time they do. Just not an exciting season for me as previous ones. All the changes...
I know what you mean! Yet, ratings seems to be better.

BTW, they leaked the dances and songs for next episode:

Elizabeth Berkley and Val Chmerkovskiy (Jive): “I’m So Excited”, The Pointer Sisters
Amber Riley and Derek Hough (Foxtrot): “Try A Little Tenderness” (Glee version), Glee Cast
Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi and Sasha Farber (Jazz): “Work Bitch”, Britney Spears
Brant Daugherty and Peta Murgatroyd (Contemporary): “Your Song”, Elton John
Leah Remini and Tony Dovolani (Contemporary): “Roar”, Katy Perry
Corbin Bleu and Karina Smirnoff (Foxtrot): “My Wish”, Rascal Flatts
Christina Milian and Mark Ballas (Cha Cha): “Forget You”, Cee Lo Green
Bill Engval and Emma Slater (V. Waltz): “She’s Always a Woman”, Billy Joel
Jack Osbourne and Cheryl Burke (Waltz): “I’m Kissing You”, Des’ree

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:01 pm

So it's already finals week! Kinda glad the season is almost over, wasn't really exciting! Still think Brant/Peta & Christina/Mark should have been in the Top 5 over Bill :/ Hoping Corbin or Amber win (though rooting more for Corbin)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:55 pm

I stopped watching when Brant went home because I don't really care about the ones left. Bill clearly shouldn't be in the finals. I will probably watch the finale just to see who wins. My bet is on Amber but guess I shouldn't rule out Bill. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:56 pm

Linds911 wrote:So it's already finals week! Kinda glad the season is almost over, wasn't really exciting! Still think Brant/Peta & Christina/Mark should have been in the Top 5 over Bill :/ Hoping Corbin or Amber win (though rooting more for Corbin)
I'm pretty sure Corbin or Amber will win.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Congrats to Amber!!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:13 pm

atem wrote:
Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:I'm surprised people aren't talking about the show!  Where is everyone?
Not a fan of the changes, the celebs should just be in the back room hanging out like in previous seasons, feels too much of a clutter on the ballroom floor. The only good thing is getting the scores right away & no more Q&A with Brooke now time goes by faster. Wonder if they will still include BTS footage/special musical guests since the show is only 1 day a week now. That was always my favorite part of the results show.

As for the dances, every one was decent, & Valerie Harper & Bill Nye were the ones I already expected not to be great, though they could improve as well & have some fan base rooting for them because of who they are. My stand out favorites are Christina, Amber, & Brant.
I bet they will go to more than one night, if ratings are good enough and the replacement's ratings aren't great.  But, they are supposed to be one night only.  

I still think the judges have way too much power and wonder why no one has figured that out yet.

The way the voting math actually works out, the judges have about zero power. Except that what they say does influence voters - but often for the opposite of what is intended, ie a low score will rally fans to get more votes in.

Anyway,

I LOVE THAT AMBER WON!!!!! YEAH AMBER!!!!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:14 pm

copyman12 wrote:From People: Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo are expecting...
Link

It could be their best move yet.

Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo, the former Dancing with the Stars professionals, are expecting their first child early next year, the couple confirm to PEOPLE.

“I’m due in January and we are having a boy,” Sliwinska, 32, tells PEOPLE exclusively. “We’ve been together for 13 years; married for six. We were both so ready for it and we’ve been planning on this for the past couple of years.”

The couple, who were married in 2007, competed on the professional Latin ballroom circuit for years before joining DWTS for its first season in 2005.
Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Russian-born Mazo, 35, competed on four seasons, winning the first season with partner Kelly Monaco. Polish-born Sliwinska was on for 10 seasons. She made it furthest in season six, finishing second with Jason Taylor. After the show’s 10th season in 2010, Sliwinska wrote on Facebook that it was “time to think about my future. I’m pursuing my education and looking forward to other projects that perhaps you will hear about, but my main goal is to finish my degree and start building a family.”

“There it is, my little secret. Less than 2 lbs little,” the mom-to-be captioned a selfie showing off her tiny baby bump which she posted on Instagram on Thursday.

So very happy for them!

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:59 am

Edyta had her baby Jan. 4th

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:14 pm

Awe :) :) :)

dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:51 am

Anna Trebunskaya Introduces Daughter Amalya
02/16/2014 at 08:00 PM ET

• Facebook
  • [url=https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=From PEOPLE.com: anna+trebunskaya+introduces+daughter%26nbsp;amalya&url=http://celebritybabies.people.com/2014/02/16/anna-trebunskaya-nevin-millan-daughter-amalya-first-photo/]Tweet[/url]

• 8 Comments

Thanks for liking this article. Like PEOPLE on Facebook for breaking news, celebrity pictures, exclusive deals and more!

Marcy Browe
Anna Trebunskaya always envisioned a family in her future — she just never realized her dreams of motherhood would come much sooner than expected.
Following the initial shock that she was pregnant, Trebunskaya spent months researching baby gear, indulging in her sweet pregnancy cravings and deciding on a name for her daughter.
And it all paid off on Jan. 18 when she gave birth to her baby girl, Amalya, at home.
Now settling in as a family of three (plus their protective pooch, Murphy!), Trebunskaya, 33, and her actor boyfriend, Nevin Millan, are basking in complete baby bliss.

Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

From the days leading up to her natural water birth to the most surprising part of motherhood, the Dancing with the Stars pro is opening up to PEOPLE about her first few weeks as a new mom.

PEOPLE: How are you feeling?
Anna: I’m feeling good, actually. I’m slightly in a haze/twilight zone. It’s been a few weeks and it’s gone by so fast. It’s kind of nice. It’s very different than the kind of life I had before. This is different. This is great.
PEOPLE: Tell us about Nevin – how did you meet? How is he as a dad?
Anna: He loves it. He’s a hands-on dad and does everything I do except breastfeed. He loves carrying her around. Nevin‘s an actor/producer, and I took acting classes for two years. We started to talk and that evolved. We both were ready for this step. We’re not 18, you know! Having kids is something we both wanted. We adore each other so we’re excited to be on this journey together.
PEOPLE: You decided to have a homebirth – why did you choose that and how did you prepare?
Anna: Everybody makes their own decisions — this just seemed the most natural to me. I wanted to have a natural birth and I wanted to have her at home. I had no medication. I went full on, as nature has intended.
Your body is going through so much change being pregnant and the things you have to go through during labor are insane. I was amazed, like, “My body just did what?!” Women’s bodies are phenomenal. A lot of women are scared of a natural birth and for good reason. But I had a good pregnancy. I had no problems, good health, so natural birth was an easy decision for me.
I will say I did a lot of research on it. I put time and effort into watching videos and documentaries, meeting with my midwife and reading books. I took birthing classes, which teach you natural ways of eliminating pain and stress. That really helped a lot.
If anybody is considering a homebirth, they have to get themselves prepared. It’s by no means a walk in the park, but it’s definitely worth it. It was one of the most profound experiences I’ve ever had.
PEOPLE: Tell us about your labor and delivery.
Anna: The day before I was walking around the block, making myself dinner and having a cup of tea — meanwhile I was having full on contractions! All the way leading up to the birth, I was in the bedroom or I was walking up and down the stairs.
But in a way, the walking felt better to me. I was on the big yoga ball stretching and Nevin was rubbing my back during the contractions, helping me relax and breathe through it. There was a method to the madness. We did a lot of preparations.
It was me, Nevin, our midwife and her assistant. The four of us. My mom came at the very end when we had her. My mom was scared for us — she thought I was crazy!
I delivered her in the bathtub in the master bedroom — it was a water birth. Once she was born, they pulled her out of the water and she made a little whimper and started making sounds. They put her on my chest and she went straight to my boob!
PEOPLE: You’re amazing!
Anna: Oh, thank you. I’ll take a little credit. It was an intense experience.
PEOPLE: What’s surprised you about yourself now that you’re a mom?
Anna: I thought, “Oh, I’ll probably want to go back and work out right away and get back into my schedule,” and to be honest with you, I don’t feel like I want to. I want to stay home every moment and watch her eat and sleep.
What surprised me is I never knew how excited I’d be about my daughter pooping and peeing. I’m like, “Yes! Everything is working and it’s the right color.”
Even her screaming — I’ve figured out what’s the hunger scream is but the other ones I’m trying to understand. When she’s tired but doesn’t want to sleep and she’s fussy and whiny, even then I’m like, “That’s fine!”
Truly, when you hear somebody else’s child crying it’s kind of annoying, but when it’s yours somehow it’s adorable.
I’m learning and it’s a completely new journey for me. We are just on baby island and it’s one day at a time. Some days we sleep more than others!
Marcy Browe
– Monica Rizzo

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:32 pm

Anna & Edyta are going to make great mothers! Their babies are so cute!

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:40 pm

Look at all her dark hair! Congrat to Anna and Nevin.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers*

+5
Linds911
Sprite
Litta123
atem
emiusacska