SELECT CONTENT

DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by atem Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:09 pm

I'm surprised people aren't talking about the show! Where is everyone?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:13 pm

Atem -- Is that Jillian Harris in your avi?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:39 pm

atem wrote:I'm surprised people aren't talking about the show!  Where is everyone?
Not a fan of the changes, the celebs should just be in the back room hanging out like in previous seasons, feels too much of a clutter on the ballroom floor. The only good thing is getting the scores right away & no more Q&A with Brooke now time goes by faster. Wonder if they will still include BTS footage/special musical guests since the show is only 1 day a week now. That was always my favorite part of the results show.

As for the dances, every one was decent, & Valerie Harper & Bill Nye were the ones I already expected not to be great, though they could improve as well & have some fan base rooting for them because of who they are. My stand out favorites are Christina, Amber, & Brant.
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:06 pm

I wasn't going to watch this season but liked the changes so decided to give it a shot. I was pleasantly surprised by the dancing. I'd love it if all my shows would drop the result show. They do so much time filling that I imagine they can have a guest when they want to.

I liked Brant, Jack, Christine, & Amber but don't think she deserved 9s.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:16 am

Linds911 wrote:
atem wrote:I'm surprised people aren't talking about the show!  Where is everyone?
Not a fan of the changes, the celebs should just be in the back room hanging out like in previous seasons, feels too much of a clutter on the ballroom floor. The only good thing is getting the scores right away & no more Q&A with Brooke now time goes by faster. Wonder if they will still include BTS footage/special musical guests since the show is only 1 day a week now. That was always my favorite part of the results show.

As for the dances, every one was decent, & Valerie Harper & Bill Nye were the ones I already expected not to be great, though they could improve as well & have some fan base rooting for them because of who they are. My stand out favorites are Christina, Amber, & Brant.
I bet they will go to more than one night, if ratings are good enough and the replacement's ratings aren't great. But, they are supposed to be one night only.

I still think the judges have way too much power and wonder why no one has figured that out yet.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:16 pm

More confirmation that it's based on judges score:

The first elimination is determined by combining the judges' scores from the first two weeks with the public votes from premiere night.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by LLiza Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:20 pm

Congrats to Peta -- she has a talented and hot partner this season that has the chance to go to the FINALS!!!! They were both wonderful tonight!! Soooo glad that she can actually choreograph a true dance now instead of just trying to make her partner appear to be moving.

LLiza

Female Posts : 213

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:37 am

I wish Love_me or Sanlee would come back and start a thread for this season. :shy: 

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:46 pm

Yeah I haven't been commenting much about the show because no one else seems to be.. I did like how they announced the results last night, doesn't make the show drag on so much. Still think the judges are over scoring a few couples.
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:51 am

From People: Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo are expecting...
Link

It could be their best move yet.

Edyta Sliwinska and Alec Mazo, the former Dancing with the Stars professionals, are expecting their first child early next year, the couple confirm to PEOPLE.

“I’m due in January and we are having a boy,” Sliwinska, 32, tells PEOPLE exclusively. “We’ve been together for 13 years; married for six. We were both so ready for it and we’ve been planning on this for the past couple of years.”

The couple, who were married in 2007, competed on the professional Latin ballroom circuit for years before joining DWTS for its first season in 2005.
Keep up with your favorite celebs in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

Russian-born Mazo, 35, competed on four seasons, winning the first season with partner Kelly Monaco. Polish-born Sliwinska was on for 10 seasons. She made it furthest in season six, finishing second with Jason Taylor. After the show’s 10th season in 2010, Sliwinska wrote on Facebook that it was “time to think about my future. I’m pursuing my education and looking forward to other projects that perhaps you will hear about, but my main goal is to finish my degree and start building a family.”

“There it is, my little secret. Less than 2 lbs little,” the mom-to-be captioned a selfie showing off her tiny baby bump which she posted on Instagram on Thursday.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:41 pm

So, what did you guys think of the last episode?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:42 pm

Aw congrats to Edyta&Alec! as well as Anna Trebunskya. Lots of dancing babies on the way!

The dances were good, guessing some one will get a 10 next week since that's usually around the time they do. Just not an exciting season for me as previous ones. All the changes...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS Season 17 Discussion - *Spoilers*

+5
Linds911
Sprite
Litta123
atem
emiusacska