SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:40 pm

mercieme wrote:In the battle of Nate Hartsock the evangelist/missionary vs. Reality Steve, Nate threw a knock out punch to RS tonight, big time!!!!

Can't wait for RS to defend himself against Nate in his blog tomorrow

I agree! I want to thank Nate for telling the truth. He didn't have to say anything at all. Sometimes things don't add up for a reason! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beagle Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:41 pm

So happy for Chris! Now I can really root for this couple to work out. I want Des to love him the way he deserves because she's getting a jem. Lucky girl.

BTW, Des is on Jimmy Kimmel tonight.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:43 pm

Mimi27 wrote:I knew RS was wrong!!! It was just as I said - he had the final four events right, but the wrong names. When he had the wrong guys pegged for f4 and f3, I knew he was wrong about all of it.

RS LIST: Drew, Zak, Chris and Brooks.
Real list: Zak, Brooks, Drew and Chris

Too funny. And he corrected stuff only when it was clearly obvious that he was wrong - from all his reader emails etc. His sources told him nothing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:44 pm

Are you guys watching kimmel?

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:48 pm

betsyeas wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I just started to type something in he ep thread and I erased it! You know what's sad if brooks had come back to be f1 the chris fans would have been sad but.... I don't think any of us would have started attacking brooks but whatever! I won't go anywhere else tonight !!!!

Someone in the ep thread summed up tonight's ep for me!!!! Purely delicious!!!!!!!

I don't EVER understand why anyone needs to attack any of the contestants.........Chris loved her Brooks didn't.  Thank God she was able to come to her senses and see that.  
Seriously! Brooks quite literally said he does not love Desiree. Not sure what more could have been said about it?

I thought I wanted her to end up alone but this is 100x better. Chris really does love her and is willing to be there for her despite what's been going on the past few weeks on the show and she has obviously woken up and realized what she almost lost. Great ending.

Last edited by Alanna on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:48 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Are you guys watching kimmel?

Yes Kimmel is cray cray, changing the song "I will always love you" to "I will settle for you"the baby bachelor skit is ridiculously funny y'all!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:49 pm

mercieme wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:Are you guys watching kimmel?

Yes Kimmel is cray cray, changing  the song "I will always love you" to "I will settle for you"the baby bachelor skit is ridiculously funny y'all!!!!

no Chres. only Wesley-Des giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Sorry guys that I stopped believing, but I am happy for Des and Chris.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 pm

one thing id like to note. its funny that Des is following Sean's path for choosing a Seattle guy....while many confirmed spoilers saying she is following Em's LOL

for all Chrisvillers who has TH... lets tweet him and Des our support!!...:cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:one thing id like to note. its funny that Des is following Sean's path for choosing a Seattle guy....while many confirmed spoilers saying she is following Em's LOL

for all Chrisvillers who has TH... lets tweet him and Des our support!!...:cutesmile!: 

I already did a few minutes ago. There's a lot of twitter love going on for Chris and des right now. He now has over 13,000 followers!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:00 am

look fwd for someone share me the link of Kelly and Michael tomorrow. Chres should be there, right?.....TIA
thanks for being the awesome Chrisvillers guys!!...:thismuch: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:01 am

Baseball Mom wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:one thing id like to note. its funny that Des is following Sean's path for choosing a Seattle guy....while many confirmed spoilers saying she is following Em's LOL

I already did a few minutes ago. There's a lot of twitter love going on for Chris and des right now. He now has over 13,000 followers!

you are the best, bestie..bestbud!  yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+74
Beagle
yrkiemommy
BachNoFoolMe
Beeleever
sdmom