SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:23 pm

It's crazy...I mean we have no idea what's gonna happen. It's kind of exciting though. I'm prepared for anything though. I've been thinking lately it's Chris she ends up with but who knows...could be no one or could be Drew or Brooks?!?!?! It's still sticking in my mind about the spoilers that Brooks is F1...why would that be out there? I mean thinking about it now it could be true he comes back and they are together.

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:42 pm

In this People.com article Des says she just can't love them as much as she loves Brooks - so is this what she tells Chris and Drew?

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20722152,00.html

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:47 pm

SLA44 wrote:In this People.com article Des says she just can't love them as much as she loves Brooks - so is this what she tells Chris and Drew?

Hmmmm....I am hoping she said it to them at the final date RC but you guys said most likely not. To me, it's completely hypocritical if she ends up going on the LCD and MTP with both Chris and Drew and only to wait till FRC to drop this bomb, I will really lose respect for her regardless of whether TPTB strong armed her into it. She should do what Ali did with Chris Lambert and let them go early but alas the spoilers are saying there were two proposals which is unreal since she already gave her heart to Brooks

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:48 pm

SLA44 wrote:In this People.com article Des says she just can't love them as much as she loves Brooks - so is this what she tells Chris and Drew?

Well they are quoting what she said on last week's finale or the preview for part 2. Des did not say that again in the blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:51 pm

I was feeling confident it was Chris S but reading back in one of Chris H's blogs I do see he did say something deceiving. I guess I'm just saying maybe people were right in telling me not to believe everything in Harrison's blog....but do you think he would say those things if Des and Brooks were engaged...just to throw us off? I'm wondering now maybe there is truth to the spoilers of Brooks being F1...could it be possible??!?!!

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Wetpaint also said there are two proposals and one goes away heart broken - now isn't that something to look forward to? no 

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:55 pm

treschicas wrote:I was feeling confident it was Chris S but reading back in one of Chris H's blogs I do see he did say something deceiving. I guess I'm just saying maybe people were right in telling me not to believe everything in Harrison's blog....but do you think he would say those things if Des and Brooks were engaged...just to throw us off? I'm wondering now maybe there is truth to the spoilers of Brooks being F1...could it be possible??!?!!

Most of us are prepared that Chris may not be F1 in light of the spoilers, we still hope he gets the next bachelor gig but then you have Juan Pablo. We are only about 17 hours away from finding out....we know Chris is happy now and that's all that counts for us.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:56 pm

treschicas wrote:

Well they are quoting what she said on last week's finale or the preview for part 2. Des did not say that again in the blog.

She is saying it in the preview video they have included in this article. I tried to put the video up here but I couldn't do it - maybe someone else knows how to. She says it in a PI but she is wearing the top she had on when Brooks broke up with her.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:00 pm

mercieme wrote:
treschicas wrote:I was feeling confident it was Chris S but reading back in one of Chris H's blogs I do see he did say something deceiving. I guess I'm just saying maybe people were right in telling me not to believe everything in Harrison's blog....but do you think he would say those things if Des and Brooks were engaged...just to throw us off? I'm wondering now maybe there is truth to the spoilers of Brooks being F1...could it be possible??!?!!

Most of us are prepared that Chris may not be F1 in light of the spoilers, we still hope he gets the next bachelor gig but then you have Juan Pablo. We are only about 17 hours away from finding out....we know Chris is happy now and that's all that counts for us.

This is true and after all that has been said by Des I'm not really sure I want to see him being F1 - only want what makes him happy and only want him happy!
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:37 pm

yeah I'm beginning to think now that perhaps ABC is deliberately trying to trick us by not showing any footage of Brooks when he actually does come back. I was thinking before maybe it was because it just didn't happen but I remember in Sean's season at first they just seem to not show much of Catherine just to go against the spoilers..even though they were true. so they might just be doing this to draw us away from the spoiler even though the spoiler is actually true? But then Nate said RS spoiler was wrong so it's all very confusing!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:
DKWillis wrote:l  thought they annouced the next bach/ette at ATFR thats when Des was introduced at the end of Seans ATFR AshleyEmily was to at the end of their season wasnt it?

They do announce the 'ette because filming starts shortly after, but filming for the bach doesn't start until October, so they usually don't announce this soon.
Are they maybe changing the filming schedule and starting filming earlier than normal? If they do start filming in Aug for example, more of North America, including Canada, and Alaska would be open for them to film warm scenes in then. Probably a very stupid thought, but wondered.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:27 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 27290_150287011837336_538264695_n

"Under the space needle... He was filming something and I'm pretty sure I know what happens now..."

Okay girls, this was one of the picture tweeted when Chris was spotted filming in Seattle last July 25. Most of the pictures were taken at Pikes Place but this one was taken at or close to the Space Needle. The girl in the picture above was the one who said Chris apologized for sweating but she also added the caption bolded above....

What do you guys think she means by "I'm pretty sure I know what happens now" ? To me it's a pretty strong clue that he is the next Bachelor but I could be putting too much meaning on nothing.

Me too! I've been campaigning for Chris as next Bachelor since I read spoiler after Episode 4. I've been tweeting Fleiss and Mills on regular basis.

High clap 
The producers and CH did say there would be changes happening for bach 2014.  Wonder is it could be that.  2 bachelors fighting it out to the end?? OR a replay of Byron Velvick's season when 2 guys showed up and the women voted to see who they wanted.
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+74
Beagle
yrkiemommy
BachNoFoolMe
Beeleever
sdmom