SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by hberry Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:36 am

treschicas wrote:
SLA44 wrote:The half mesnick was mentioned on GMA and they had Melissa on via satelite so I'm still not sure what it is supposed to mean - this is all so crazy! stupid

We decided half Mesnick could mean Des going from her F1 (Brooks) to ending up with her F2 (Chris S). I guess half cuz she never actually picked Brooks cuz he left..only initially in her mind.

Half a Mesnic would be, her picking F1 (Chris) and end up with F2 (Drew)
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:00 am

SLA44 wrote:The half mesnick was mentioned on GMA and they had Melissa on via satelite so I'm still not sure what it is supposed to mean - this is all so crazy! stupid

What if the half mesnick simply means Des rejected both Chris and Drew, at the final RC but since the show ended she has found herself missing Chris and reaching out to him cos she made a mistake rejecting him and they have been dating ever since?

Back to top Go down

Post by hberry Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:24 am

see2love wrote:

What if the half mesnick simply means Des rejected both Chris and Drew, at the final RC but since the show ended she has found herself missing Chris and reaching out to him cos she made a mistake rejecting him and they have been dating ever since?

then how do you explain all the VO quotes from Drew if she let go for good..?..look at the Drew thread Smiley
hberry
hberry

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:29 am

That Mesnick thing was what Chris H described for the guys crying. He said it in regards to the guys, not Desiree. He didn't say, this season is a Half-Mesnick.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:38 am

I agree! The Mesnick is always referring to "the cry". :yes: 

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:35 am

I am honesty prepared for the worst tonight... Des being selfish and letting chris get down on one knee and propose and then rejecting him!!! With that said, I am okay due to recent pics of chris and tweets confirming he is doing well and enjoying life. I also remember the poster who knows chris and says he handles disappointments and heartbreaks etc very well in life! I look forward to rejoicing with you guys tonight in Chrisville about what a truly incredible guy he is l o v e  I am so jealous of the lucky woman who will get his heart one day. She will be very blessed!!!

A piece of advice no matter what happens tonight.... I think we should stick to the chris thread! I hate seeing dissension between us ad brooks fan over this silly show bestbud!  I know there will be plenty of I told you so's, oh he is just a deafault, they will never make it etc etc! I just hope we can all be happy for one another and our fav's while respecting the happy and exciting evironment love and San provide for us to enjoy our lil obsession!!

Who is ready for more shirtless chris tonight :Drool:  and please for the love of all good things let chris be the next bachelor Praying 
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:39 am

nutty1 wrote:I agree! The Mesnick is always referring to "the cry". :yes: 

I agree, the mesnick is talking about the scene of brooks crying into the material or whatever.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:58 am

brittany4400 wrote:I am honesty prepared for the worst tonight... Des being selfish and letting chris get down on one knee and propose and then rejecting him!!! With that said, I am okay due to recent pics of chris and tweets confirming he is doing well and enjoying life. I also remember the poster who knows chris and says he handles disappointments and heartbreaks etc very well in life! I look forward to rejoicing with you guys tonight in Chrisville about what a truly incredible guy he is l o v e  I am so jealous of the lucky woman who will get his heart one day. She will be very blessed!!!

A piece of advice no matter what happens tonight.... I think we should stick to the chris thread! I hate seeing dissension between us ad brooks fan over this silly show bestbud!  I know there will be plenty of I told you so's, oh he is just a deafault, they will never make it etc etc! I just hope we can all be happy for one another and our fav's while respecting the happy and exciting evironment love and San provide for us to enjoy our lil obsession!!

Who is ready for more shirtless chris tonight :Drool:  and please for the love of all good things let chris be the next bachelor Praying 

Brittany... if somehow the spoilers are wrong, and Des were to be at the end of this engaged to Chris, I would be happy for the two of them.  now that said, I don't hold out much hope that would happen. :Smiley: 

this was Des' show and in the end I want her to have her fairy-tale no matter who that includes. I personally like her best with Brooks, but that is just my opinion. Chris is a very stable and caring man, and as it's been said here in Chrisville... he will definitely make some woman feel completely loved and adored... and that person will be just right for him. Chris reminds me of Chris Lambton, he just gave his whole heart... but in the end he found Peyton and they are a union encircled with love and friendship. that kind of relationship is what I hope for all the guys from this season, and most importantly for Des and her chosen one.
bestbud! Chrisville bestbud!
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:19 am

Ditto what latergator expressed! If Des is not with Chris, that simply means that there is someone else out there for him who truly is right, and he will be the better off for it.  Wishing all of you the best! bestbud!

Last edited by Piper61 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 am

I agree with Piper61.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:46 am

brittany4400 wrote:I am honesty prepared for the worst tonight... Des being selfish and letting chris get down on one knee and propose and then rejecting him!!! With that said, I am okay due to recent pics of chris and tweets confirming he is doing well and enjoying life. I also remember the poster who knows chris and says he handles disappointments and heartbreaks etc very well in life! I look forward to rejoicing with you guys tonight in Chrisville about what a truly incredible guy he is l o v e  I am so jealous of the lucky woman who will get his heart one day. She will be very blessed!!!

Britt, definitely staying in the Chris thread tonight bestbud! 
I love that more and more people are coming out to support Chris despite the fact that he isn't the spoiled F1...

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:52 am

double post

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+74
Beagle
yrkiemommy
BachNoFoolMe
Beeleever
sdmom