SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:29 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Mike Fleiss tweet is cryptic and tells me that's how they got all the spoilers to converge on Brooks in my opinion

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  1h  
Special thx to our special secret agent in Austria!!!

he really was setting up a high level conspiracy!!...LOL

t4p mercieme...

Any indication who this Austrian agent is?
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:30 am

I am still stunned that MF pulled this off, but I'm so happy for all of you in Chrisville! I wish Des and Chris a lifetime of love and happiness!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
mercieme wrote:Mike Fleiss tweet is cryptic and tells me that's how they got all the spoilers to converge on Brooks in my opinion

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister  1h  
Special thx to our special secret agent in Austria!!!

he really was setting up a high level conspiracy!!...LOL

t4p mercieme...

Well it's about time! I mean you would think it wouldn't be THAT hard... producer of major TV show vs. some weird 38 year old dude who lives alone in some crappy apartment hehe.

Last edited by treschicas2 on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by BachNoFoolMe Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:Hey, folks... it is not like ALL of us couldn't see this end result coming back in episode #5... ha ha!

I think the whole Brooks "thang" was overblown to be more than it was. I was surprised at how short his and Drew's time on ATFR was. Just quick get-outta-here congrats.

mimitalks wrote:We were right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It feels awesome.

yes JBF...i still remain steadfast on this fairy tale train..bc of you!!

yes its awesome, mimi!...shall we form a secret alliance again under Ghost Protocol for next seasons??...LOL

I'm ticked pink it turned out to be Chris. I felt from the beginning that Chris would be a good choice. He appears so settled & ready for marriage & family....you know like Sean...he's serious about this process. I would peek in here from time to time & especially this last week through weekend & your enthusiams & confidences made me think could it be Chris afterall??? There were so many things that could keep him in the running against the edit of Brooks...like the poems, his being a gentleman (him making sure on the boat her footing was solid), his being there for here, his confidences in their kisses together, etc, her poem to him, etc etc.....but alas.....each time I would remind myself....but the spoilers...the spoilers... so I kept myself from not getting setup. But I did get setup...but it's a good one! giggling Congrats Chris fans!High clap
BachNoFoolMe
BachNoFoolMe

Female Posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 am

Congrats Chris fans - they are adorable together! Wishing them both the absolute best!

yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzerelly Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:34 am

betsyeas wrote:I went with RS spoiler because he is usually right but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad he was wrong.  Chris is such a special guy and I'm glad things happened that allowed Des to see that.  I have confidence in Des in Chris.  I did not have confidence in Brooks and Des.  Yippee for Des and Chris!

Agreed. I like Brooks but something told me Des and Brooks would never work no matter what the spoilers said. So glad he chose not to come back and it OPENED up Des' eyes.

Am re-watching some of the old Chris and Des one on one dates and I cannot believe that I was blind in not seeing that connection early on. I guess I was just so invested in the spoilers.

Chris reminds me a bit of Ryan Sutter.

Izzerelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am

murasaki1393 wrote:SHOUT OUT TO MY STEADFAST ON CHRIS TRAIN PARTNERS IN CRIME :

mimi, JBF, Bkay, bowdown 

we made it guys!! high five 

and congratulations Chris-Des !!....firework we look forward to the special wedding soon!!!

million thanks to scoopsville, LACALI, jerbear, jodirasar...and all of those who knows him who has been so kind sharing us a piece of his info with us, the Chris lovers here..and convey to him all of our wish and hope.....its really appreciated...

:sending flowers 

i am so happy that my heart feels wanna explode...LOL....cloud nine 

I came in late in the game. You inspired me to keep believing, Mura, even in the face of all the spoilers. You've been a great team captain. JBF, you had great analysis. I totally went to the nonspoiler thread and read all you'd posted. Logical. It all made such sense. Baseball mom, the other "Mimi", Mimi27, just to name a few who were posting when I was. I loved sleuthing and actually finding things that "fit" and hearing what you all found.

I know so many other people were rooting for Chris to be F1. Doesn't it feel awesome to know Des got the love of her life? We were so invested in her story - even when so many others were saying how boring her season was. People can be so cruel. Now the real test for them begins. I think they are in a great situation to ride out the tabs and will have good support. Yay for Chrisville!

Last edited by mimitalks on Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deez Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:35 am

I want to watch again because I, like Sportsfan76, was so nervous waiting for the other shoe to drop that I couldn't really enjoy all that I was seeing happening with Chris.

They sure kept us guessing especially after that taping in Seattle...that made me waver just a little bit.

But I am super happy that Chris is happy and I pray it works out for both of them.

They seem very happy together. High clap 

Deez

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:38 am

Jimmy Kimmel is on...not sure what time Des comes on but she's supposed to make an appearance tonight...hopefully with Chris!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:38 am

I have thiought for a long time that Des got caught up in that first date with Brooks with her wedding gown on and his tuxdeo on and eating cake.That was the fairy tale she had in her mind....so for her season over.Toward the end, she quickly realized she had spent so much time on that fairy tale ,and her real love had been right in front of her all along.
No second pick, just finally clarity and peace.Like Chris' mother said at HT...magic!

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 am

I knew RS was wrong!!! It was just as I said - he had the final four events right, but the wrong names. When he had the wrong guys pegged for f4 and f3, I knew he was wrong about all of it.

RS LIST: Drew, Zak, Chris and Brooks.
Real list: Zak, Brooks, Drew and Chris

Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by betsyeas Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:40 am

brittany4400 wrote:I just started to type something in he ep thread and I erased it! You know what's sad if brooks had come back to be f1 the chris fans would have been sad but.... I don't think any of us would have started attacking brooks but whatever! I won't go anywhere else tonight !!!!

Someone in the ep thread summed up tonight's ep for me!!!! Purely delicious!!!!!!!

I don't EVER understand why anyone needs to attack any of the contestants.........Chris loved her Brooks didn't. Thank God she was able to come to her senses and see that.
betsyeas
betsyeas

Female Posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+74
Beagle
yrkiemommy
BachNoFoolMe
Beeleever
sdmom