SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Post by bleuberry Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:33 am

Alanna wrote:I can't wait for their media! I hate that it's going to be all about Brooks but whatever, they're so precious together. I like how she cries at the dumb poetry. Adorbs.

Right? So excited to see them in interviews. Brooks being falsely named f1 I think was really good for them.
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Post by bilolo Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:04 pm

E news mocking Des and Chris huh i feel really bad for them, they better avoid the media and go to Seattle
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:06 pm

bilolo wrote:E news mocking Des and Chris huh i feel really bad for them, they better avoid the media and go to Seattle

Oh no! What did they say?
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:26 pm

sfrank wrote:
bilolo wrote:E news mocking Des and Chris huh i feel really bad for them, they better avoid the media and go to Seattle

Oh no!  What did they say?
the most awkward proposal ever in tv history
saying i do to Brooks and then to Chris too
how can you love someone and then accept another proposal within days etc.

but after they said CH believes they're in love and that they'll move together
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:37 am

Pardon if this was posted back when it aired...

My husband just found a recording on our DVR from just before this season started. He'd forgotten about it until now. Very funny, IMO! And note who is the first bachelor shown...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:
Alanna wrote:I can't wait for their media! I hate that it's going to be all about Brooks but whatever, they're so precious together. I like how she cries at the dumb poetry. Adorbs.

Right? So excited to see them in interviews. Brooks being falsely named f1 I think was really good for them.

I don't think being falsly being named F1 is good for anyone. I think it's morally wrong to put out false information in the press.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:19 pm

atem wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

I don't think being falsly being named F1 is good for anyone.  I think it's morally wrong to put out false information in the press.  

Unfortunately press and morals do not go in the same sentence.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:Pardon if this was posted back when it aired...

My husband just found a recording on our DVR from just before this season started.  He'd forgotten about it until now.  Very funny, IMO!  And note who is the first bachelor shown...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I remember seeing that shortly after the show aired. Hee-larious!! Guess he didn't have anything to say about Brooks. giggling 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by loverro Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:38 pm

will someone make a music tribute to Des and Chris.? PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE.....

I cannot find any on youtube....

loverro

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

+50
mercieme
philphan
Isitreal
yrkiemommy
umngirl