SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers Empty The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Post by Admin Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:45 pm

Here is a new Media discussion thread! :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:30 pm

I bought the Life and Style magazine.  Here is the cover.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here is the ring.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:34 pm

There's another mag which says a 95,000$- 4.5 carat ring but the ring is the same though.
Tomorrow we will have another cover story but i hope it's a good one not heartbreaking please

Last edited by bilolo on Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : e)
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:37 pm

AmberTrails wrote:I bought the Life and Style magazine.  Here is the cover.

Here is the ring.

It is interesting that Drew and Brooks are pictured there, when all season long it has been said that Chris and Brooks were the F2.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: I Don't Know Why Des Didn’t See the Warning Signs with Brooks
Robyn RossJul 30, 2013 09:26 PM ET
by Robyn Ross
Be the first to comment!

Desiree Hartsock
It was a Bachelorette first when Desiree professed her love for one guy over the rest only to be devastatingly rejected.

On the penultimate episode of the ABC reality series, Desiree and the remaining men Brooks, Chris and Drew were in Antigua to go on their fantasy dates. While both Chris and Drew each had romantic outings with Desiree that ended with them accepting their key to the fantasy suite, it was a completely different tune for Brooks. Conflicted, he headed home to talk to his mom and sister only to return and let Desiree know she wasn't the one. So where does this leave us for finale? Host Chris Harrison weighs in.

Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: All four guys were ready to propose this week

This has never happened before at this stage, right?
Chris Harrison: We kind of had this situation with [Frank leaving on] Ali [Fedotowsky]'s season, but although she was upset by it, Roberto was probably still her No. 1 at that point. Watching it I just thought, I've never seen a show like this from us.

You kind of saw this coming, right?
Harrison: I can't say I saw that coming, but obviously we could all see the warning signs. She always reassured me I was wrong and there was so much more we didn't see, but obviously there wasn't. It was one of those old cases where you just believe what you want to believe and see what you want to see and she was just blinded by how she felt about the guy. But at the same time I think he fell for her and loved her. I don't know what his issues are, but he just wasn't as into her as she was.

Did he never think about staying, but just not proposing?
Harrison: It's hard to tell with him. I tried to understand what he was thinking, but he has such a tough time articulating. Now I know how Des felt because I didn't understand it either. I also think he was trying to be the good guy and trying to say the right things, but you're not going to look good doing this. But I don't think he's a bad guy or malicious, I just think he was so careful and trying to be nice that he couldn't make his point. I had to stop him and say, "Let's be clear, what do you want to do?" Because there were a lot of options for him besides just leave. But I think what he wanted to say was, "I'm not in love with her. I want to leave." He just couldn't say that flat out.

The Bachelorette's Chris Harrison: "The biggest hurdle for Des has yet to come"

Watching the episode, it really seems like her and Chris have something strong.
Harrison: When you watch it now, and I think Des might feel the same way, you're like, wow those two [are on a different level] than what she had with Brooks. You shouldn't have to have funny little verbs or code names for how you're feeling. You should be able to talk like adults and if the guy can't, it's a red flag. It means he's either not capable or mature, or he doesn't feel it. When you look at Chris and Drew these are articulate men. I'm not sure why it wasn't so evident to her.

Were you able to talk to her about the other dates?
Harrison: No, it was just about Brooks. But I knew that the other dates went well.

So how does this finale play out now?
Harrison: There's nothing typical about this finale. It begins with her and I sitting down and putting the pieces together of where we go from here. Are you going to give these other guys a chance and if so how is that even possible? But the other dynamic here is that Chris and Drew have no clue because we separate everybody at this point. So we also have to deal with that there are two really good guys who very much love her and we owe it to them to have a conversation and tell them what happened. And then there's Brooks. If anybody was ever set to come back and be wishy-washy, it's him. There's definitely that option.

And there will still be a live After the Finale Rose?
Harrison: Yes, and from what I understand all three guys will be there. That to me will be the most riveting After the Final Rose because I have so many questions and I know if I do, the viewers definitely do.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Here is the ring.

Thanks for taking one for the team! giggling 

Do you all really think that is the ring? In the past, I know they have showed rings. Were they ever the real thing?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:46 pm

[quote="nutty1"]

[

Thanks for taking one for the team! giggling 

Do you all really think that is the ring? In the past, I know they have showed rings. Were they ever the real thing?

I think it was the real rings for Emily and Sean. I don't recall that they published the rings for Ali and Ashley.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:51 pm

usually we have the description of the final day and pics of the women in their gown, what about for the bachelorette ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:59 pm

Thanks for posting J.

Harrison: There's nothing typical about this finale. It begins with her and I sitting down and putting the pieces together of where we go from here. Are you going to give these other guys a chance and if so how is that even possible? But the other dynamic here is that Chris and Drew have no clue because we separate everybody at this point. So we also have to deal with that there are two really good guys who very much love her and we owe it to them to have a conversation and tell them what happened. And then there's Brooks. If anybody was ever set to come back and be wishy-washy, it's him. There's definitely that option.

So he comes back and is still unsure??

momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 pm

momoftrips wrote:Thanks for posting J.

I don't get what Chris H is saying there really. I took it more as, him changing his mind again.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:01 pm

I took it more as meaning lovey dovey….just my interpretation.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:06 pm

momoftrips wrote:Thanks for posting J.

giggling 

What I find strange is how Des - who apparently doesn't saunter in the isles of Costco but goes in with a list and out with her stuff  with no dilly dallying can effectively gel with a guy who took upto 3 weeks to consider his actions with the help of family and even CH then changes his mind again in a matter of days ?
CH said the wishy-washy bit not me - he has had an upclose encounter with said wishy-washy person so he should know.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

+50
mercieme
philphan
Isitreal
yrkiemommy
umngirl