SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:18 pm

Hmmm, I think they are just confused. When you click the TV Guide link, it brings you to the announcement about naming the new Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:19 pm

That 'weirdest' ending stuff is from MF's old interview he had like a month ago! There isn't anything new.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:21 pm

philphan wrote:
mercieme wrote:
philphan wrote:Don't know if this has been posted anywhere but it appears that f1 won't be revealed until the AFTR.
Perhaps she took time to date one of the guys in "real life"?

Please elaborate, this is something some folks have discussed on other threads as a possibility, thanks!!!!

Sorry for my brevity....
It was on Jokers Update board. Pres of ABC issued a statement today. I would attach info but have troubles on my cell.

Thanks for posting.

This way makes so much more sense - take the time to consider and heal and move forward.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:21 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Hmmm, I think they are just confused. When you click the TV Guide link, it brings you to the announcement about naming the new Bachelor.

sarah... that wink of yours in your avatar is coming in handy today.  that scenerio has been discussed here before and now it's a spoiler? we just need to wait and watch and all will be revealed giggling
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Guys, on that article after Spoiler 4, the TV Guide hyperlink brings you to the announcement about the new Bachelor. Not that her Final pick will be announced on AFTR!

Last edited by Sarah_XV on Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:23 pm

atem wrote:That 'weirdest' ending stuff is from MF's old interview he had like a month ago!  There isn't anything new.

Look at spoiler 4...new info I believe.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:24 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Guys, on that article after Spoiler 4, the TV Guide hyperlink bring you to the announcement about the new Bachelor. Not that her Final pick will be announced!

Yeah. There have been no new press releases today. Sorry.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Yeah, new info that the person writing that piece of crap article didn't even read.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:35 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Guys, on that article after Spoiler 4, the TV Guide hyperlink bring you to the announcement about the new Bachelor. Not that her Final pick will be announced!

Yeah.  There have been no new press releases today.  Sorry.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:26 pm

Appearance on Kimmel tonight; tomorrow on GMA and Kelly & Michael but not one mention of coming on with an F1.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 pm

SueSt wrote:Appearance on Kimmel tonight; tomorrow on GMA and Kelly & Michael but not one mention of coming on with an F1.

There was no mention of an F1 with Sean either.

BTW, Sean and Catherine will either be on the show or in the audience tonite. There are pictures with Sean and Chris Harrison backstage.
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:32 am

I can't wait for their media! I hate that it's going to be all about Brooks but whatever, they're so precious together. I like how she cries at the dumb poetry. Adorbs.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 9 - Media Discussion Thread - Spoilers

+50
mercieme
philphan
Isitreal
yrkiemommy
umngirl