SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Page 62 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:46 am

Hi! Lipsis and LovelySC . I just want to say how I love your avatars ad used the same pic. While LovelySC reverse the pic and you lipsis used the original pose of the two.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:50 am

lovebites8727 wrote:Hi! Lipsis and LovelySC . I just want to say how I love your avatars ad used the same pic. While LovelySC reverse the pic and you lipsis used the original pose of the two.

Thanks. Two great minds. Hugesmile

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovelySC Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:53 am

["lovebites8727"]Hi! Lipsis and LovelySC . I just want to say how I love your avatars ad used the same pic. While LovelySC reverse the pic and you lipsis used the original pose of the two.
-----
@lovebites8727   Thank you! It's the picture of the month. I loved ummgirl avatar as well  :yes:
lovelySC
lovelySC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:02 am

I didn't watch tonight's edisode. What was Catherine like and what did they talk about?

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:06 am

lipsis wrote:
livelife wrote:
lipsis wrote:Guys, I'm not being nice tonight on twitter. Forgive me Mike Fleiss!

Oh oh.... what did you tweet?

#thebachelorette

giggling  I thought your tweets were great... especially the "girly men" comment... I refuse to go out with a man that looks like he would take longer to get ready then me (and I get ready pretty fast).
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:09 am

iloveromance wrote:Oh my gosh that was so adorable!! Cat looked so excited to be there!

Des asked her about Sean, and she said it's been a whirlwind but they both wanted a best friend and found that in each other. She told Des that Sean wished her the best, he's looking out for her.

Cat was so funny, all the girls were. Cat asked Des if she was in love and she said yes, with more than one. They asked her a million questions about the guys.

Cat said she was voted most huggable in high school, because of her boobs lol.

The guys came out and were in the pool, a distance away and Cat took out the binoculars and couldn't use them right because she said she wasn't a creeper lol.

They talked about the upcoming dates in the upcoming weeks and how important they were. It was funny when Lesley said this was the week she got eliminated.

The funniest moment was when they were quizzing Des who had the best eyes, best smile, etc. Then Cat asked something that was bleeped, but it sounded like she asked who had the biggest "...." The girls started cracking up with that one! And then Des said they were all going to be good lovers, and Cat said "all of them?" Lol. So funny.

Bringing this over for those that wanted a recap.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:15 am

lipsis wrote:
iloveromance wrote:Oh my gosh that was so adorable!! Cat looked so excited to be there!

Des asked her about Sean, and she said it's been a whirlwind but they both wanted a best friend and found that in each other. She told Des that Sean wished her the best, he's looking out for her.

Cat was so funny, all the girls were. Cat asked Des if she was in love and she said yes, with more than one. They asked her a million questions about the guys.

Cat said she was voted most huggable in high school, because of her boobs lol.

The guys came out and were in the pool, a distance away and Cat took out the binoculars and couldn't use them right because she said she wasn't a creeper lol.

They talked about the upcoming dates in the upcoming weeks and how important they were. It was funny when Lesley said this was the week she got eliminated.

The funniest moment was when they were quizzing Des who had the best eyes, best smile, etc. Then Cat asked something that was bleeped, but it sounded like she asked who had the biggest "...." The girls started cracking up with that one! And then Des said they were all going to be good lovers, and Cat said "all of them?" Lol. So funny.

Bringing this over for those that wanted a recap.

Thank you soooooooo much!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:33 am

Jeremy Cade ‏@jeremycade 2h

@clmgiudici great seeing you again. Keep him out of trouble and "ya'll" get back down here soon! I'll be in touch.

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 1h

@jeremycade fuuuursure :) really nice seeing you too!

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:37 am

@clmgiudici: @PandoraVT @bhlmagazine every night is a night I miss you

@clmgiudici: @PandoraVT @bhlmagazine every night is a night I miss you

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 am

Pandora Vanderpump ‏@PandoraVT 19m

It's nights like tonight that I miss me some @clmgiudici . Happy birthday @bhlmagazine !

Catherine Giudici ‏@clmgiudici 3m

@PandoraVT @bhlmagazine every night is a night I miss you

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14 - Page 62 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:38 am

@julztocker: @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 where you kids at? Are we booting it Thursday?

@clmgiudici: @julztocker @SeanLowe09 Dallas. Jealous?

@julztocker: @clmgiudici @seanlowe09 dammmm yea!! I still in #hongkong back Wednesday!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:41 am

lipsis wrote:
@julztocker: @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 where you kids at? Are we booting it Thursday?

@clmgiudici: @julztocker @SeanLowe09 Dallas. Jealous?

@julztocker: @clmgiudici @seanlowe09 dammmm yea!! I still in #hongkong back Wednesday!

Hahahaha julz is asking them to go bootcamp .He doesn't know they are in dallas. lol.
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 63 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #14

+40
Karen5354
deeliciouz
MVMom39forever
mbs
Lucas15