SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:04 pm

motheroffive wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well Shay just posted a picture of her and Andrew on their way to date night (with the kids in tow) so I'm guessing the L.A. visit was wishful thinking on our part.

Well I guess she could have anticipated it for her Shay everyday post or she is in Dallas. That does not explain the Kensington picture. That just does not look like the kind of picture she would send her in the mail. More like a picture that Kensington did with Catherine and gave her in person.

I think it's very possible it was mailed to her. Why? Because my aunt mails me pictures just like that from my godson and cousins every month. But we will find out soon enough.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by Guest Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:29 pm

Looks like Shay may not be in L.A. Atleast not today. She tweeted this to someone 2 days ago about being at some place tonight. Could that ING pic she just posted be of them heading there?

@MixandMatchMama: @mrskellystamps no way!!! If I weren't homeless right now, I'd have you over for dinner! We'll be at north park fri night though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Macswife8 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Looking at Kensington's picture it looks more like a dry erase board to me or am I wrong?
Macswife8
Macswife8

Female Posts : 806

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 pm

Again, these two make me feel lazy.
@mimiensch 47m
I'd love to say my arms are shaking from Chris' workout, but really it is from seeing @SeanLowe09 & @clmgiudici at barry's #cutestcouple
@SeanLowe09 7m
@mimiensch @clmgiudici haha! Thanks! We're both hurting right now.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:54 pm

So is Sean invited to this shindig or is it a ladies night?

@clmgiudici: Just got done with a brutal workout at Barry's so I can enjoy the partying that will ensue mañana with @DaniellaMcBride :)

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 pm

lipsis wrote:So is Sean invited to this shindig or is it a ladies night?

@clmgiudici: Just got done with a brutal workout at Barry's so I can enjoy the partying that will ensue mañana with @DaniellaMcBride Smiley

I'm guessing no. Maybe he can have guy's night with Graham instead (with pictures of course). :gotcha:

ETA: If you haven't noticed, I'm not giving up til I get a picture of them together again.

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by bach_fanfrphils Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Thank you guys for the awesome sleuthing and updates!!! Sooo happy with all the things that are happening in SeanCat's world! Hugesmile
bach_fanfrphils
bach_fanfrphils

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:09 pm

umngirl wrote:

@clmgiudici: Just got done with a brutal workout at Barry's so I can enjoy the partying that will ensue mañana with @DaniellaMcBride Smiley

I'm guessing no. Maybe he can have guy's night with Graham instead (with pictures of course). :gotcha:

ETA: If you haven't noticed, I'm not giving up til I get a picture of them together again.

i wouldnt mind a guys night with Sean and Graham...if you know what I mean! giggling

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 14 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:13 pm

@SeanLowe09: Died today @BarrysBootcamp and now it's time to watch a screening of @andydick 's pilot.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:14 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:

i wouldnt mind a guys night with Sean and Graham...if you know what I mean! giggling

Me either. giggling Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:20 pm

I think the girls from the season are getting together to celebrate Daniella's birthday. I expect that Sean may meet up with some friends, but frankly I would not anticipate any pictures from him unless fans take them. I think he'll let the girls have their night.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:48 pm

@clmgiudici: @andydick Super impressed by your screening, my friend. Can't wait to see what comes of it! #THEDICKS

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

+36
pkk
renaissance
chugwug
Scooby
Poppycorn