SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:27 am

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Sean10

May have to make my way back home if they were to come..;)

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:10 am

@SeanLowe09: Dogs are taken care of after bathing them with both tomato juice and hydrogen peroxide + baking soda. Now to get the smell out of the house.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by livelife Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:22 am

Sean Lowe‏@SeanLowe094h
Dogs are taken care of after bathing them with both tomato juice and hydrogen peroxide + baking soda. Now to get the smell out of the house.

elan gale‏@theyearofelan4h
@SeanLowe09 this is nature's way of getting back at you for your v neck hubris this morning, pal! (Brunch this weekend?)

Sean Lowe‏@SeanLowe093h
@theyearofelan I did not deserve this much. And yes please.

Elan is back from Japan! Hoping he is meeting with Sean (and Cat) for the "special project" he is working on (crossing fingers.. wishful thinking).

livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:36 am

Be sure to check the previous thread for possible clues that involve the Ray Johnston band.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:01 am

To add to the recent followings, Cat started following producer Adam Mansfield on twitter a few days ago and also two other producers/people who work on the show on Instagram. It could mean nothing. Just throwing it out there.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:32 am

I recall a guy on twitter a while back that met Sean that was a photographer asking Sean about doing wedding photos. Sean responded for him to contact Élan. From that I have always assumed that Élan might be the point guy on the wedding. And then his comment about the special project kind of added to that thought. I have been waiting for him to return from Japan. He has not communicated much by twitter with Sean since his season like he has with a lot of Bachelor people until yesterday. Now he wants to have brunch this weekend! Very good sign, I think.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:43 am

motheroffive wrote:I recall a guy on twitter a while back that met Sean that was a photographer asking Sean about doing wedding photos. Sean responded for him to contact Élan. From that I have always assumed that Élan might be the point guy on the wedding. And then his comment about the special project kind of added to that thought. I have been waiting for him to return from Japan.  He has not communicated much by twitter with Sean since his season like he has with a lot of Bachelor people until yesterday. Now he wants to have brunch this weekend! Very good sign, I think.

Fun fact about that photographer, he met SeanCat at the BHL Mag party and even commented on Cat's picture from that night. I talked with someone about this over PM and have been looking for other potential connections/comments between them.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:08 am

There's also another photographer that Catherine follows on IG. He seems to be based out of LA and NY. Its Bryce something, I think. I'm keeping an eye on both those guys.

Speaking of keeping an eye out, I hope the North Texas tweeps are as good as reporting in on twitter as the NYC tweeps were...especially if there happens to be a camera crew along for the ride. Same goes for the Cabo tweeps and the Seattle tweeps.

For now, I am filing all the little tidbits in the possible clue box (with the cute elephant on it) and seeing if they will fit together at some point.

And thanks to possible music clues, Ellie & Lola getting skunked and the Big Brother live feeds starting, I've gotten very little sleep and need a nap already... at 7:10am!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:39 am

I just wanted to comment on how cool it was the way they responded to their late night crisis - like a real family. I have had a dog sprayed before and it is nasty! I would have been inclined to say they are your dogs you fix it! But they rallied together, figured out what to bath them in, went to CVS and fixed the problem together! I still don't see how people could say this is all for show. They are living real life together.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:50 am

motheroffive wrote:I just wanted to comment on how cool it was the way they responded to their late night crisis - like a real family. I have had a dog sprayed before and it is nasty! I would have been inclined to say they are your dogs you fix it! But they rallied together, figured out what to bath them in, went to CVS and fixed the problem together! I still don't see how people could say this is all for show. They are living real life together.

Same here. Sean seemed really upset but I get Catherine was on the internet right away looking up what to do. They also got good advice on twitter. They buckled together and fixed the problem. Ellie and Lola are lucky girls. I hope they can get the smell out of the house now too. Some are saying it can take months. Team Lowe FTW!!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 12:16 pm

lipsis wrote:
motheroffive wrote:I just wanted to comment on how cool it was the way they responded to their late night crisis - like a real family. I have had a dog sprayed before and it is nasty! I would have been inclined to say they are your dogs you fix it! But they rallied together, figured out what to bath them in, went to CVS and fixed the problem together! I still don't see how people could say this is all for show. They are living real life together.

Same here. Sean seemed really upset but I get Catherine was on the internet right away looking up what to do. They also got good advice on twitter. They buckled together and fixed the problem. Ellie and Lola are lucky girls. I hope they can get the smell out of the house now too. Some are saying it can take months. Team Lowe FTW!!

I just googled it and wow, it's not pretty. Thankfully, the internet is full of info on how to get rid of the smell. They must have had a long night trying to get rid of it. Poor kids. So glad that they seem to work well together in this type of real life situation.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 48 1, 2, 3 ... 24 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

+36
pkk
renaissance
chugwug
Scooby
Poppycorn