SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:48 pm

See, even random strangers like them. Not that we thought otherwise.
@JoshuaMoore7 3m
Got to meet @Aly_Raisman @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 @VICIOUSortiz at work yesterday. Some of the funniest, cool people ever. #GuessWhoSharted:)

P.S. the hashtag was in Victor's tweet from last night.
‏@VICIOUSortiz 18h
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 @Aly_Raisman GUESS WHO SHARTED...

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:57 pm

Well Shay just posted a picture of her and Andrew on their way to date night (with the kids in tow) so I'm guessing the L.A. visit was wishful thinking on our part.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:59 pm

umngirl wrote:Well Shay just posted a picture of her and Andrew on their way to date night (with the kids in tow) so I'm guessing the L.A. visit was wishful thinking on our part.

Depends on where the date is. Hugesmile 

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:01 pm

LOVE the possibility that Shay and Kensington are in LA today/this weekend (maybe getting a bit too close to hyperventilating for comfort in fact ... hee hee); anyway, I thought a couple of comments on Shay's blogpost from this morning were especially intriguing ... here they are (the first comment was the very first comment of the morning, the second came a couple of hours later; the bolded parts are my editing):

Jennifer Cannon said...
Cant wait to see the new house!!! How exciting!
Have fun on your trip! If it's just you... My guess is LA!
Have a blessed day!
Xoxo
Jennifer

June 28, 2013 at 5:20 AM

Anonymous said...
I gotta hunch on your trip... I bet it has something to do with Sean and a wedding!!! Can't WAIT to find out!! LOVE your blog!!! Makes me smile every morning!

June 28, 2013 at 7:29 AM

:cutesmile!:
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:02 pm

lipsis wrote:
umngirl wrote:Well Shay just posted a picture of her and Andrew on their way to date night (with the kids in tow) so I'm guessing the L.A. visit was wishful thinking on our part.

also depends on when the date occurred :gotcha: 
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:03 pm

lipsis wrote:

True. But I don't think you go to dinner at 3 p.m. on the West Coast. Although, perhaps she thought ahead and this picture is from another day but she uploaded it today. If we are throwing out theories, there's always room for some plotting on her part.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:07 pm

Like I said earlier, I love wedding conspiracy theories! Bring em!! Lol

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13 - Page 13 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:07 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

If we are throwing out theories, there's always room for some plotting on her part.

especially if she's already told her readers she can't say where she's going
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by yrkiemommy Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:19 pm

landrje wrote:
umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:

If we are throwing out theories, there's always room for some plotting on her part.

especially if she's already told her readers she can't say where she's going

I went and read her blog and I don't think it says she "can't" tell.  

This is what it says

I'll be going out of town soon (not going to tell you where just yet!)...and look what my sweet hubby bought me for my trip!  The first 3 seasons of Frasier Smiley.  That's true love right there!  (It's also almost 10 years of marriage experience too!)
yrkiemommy
yrkiemommy

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:24 pm

When she posted that picture on IG, she said she was going on vacation.... so it's hard to tell. Maybe they're going to the lake where the band that's tweeting Sean is performing at that private event 7/5.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:56 pm

umngirl wrote:See, even random strangers like them. Not that we thought otherwise.
@JoshuaMoore7 3m
Got to meet @Aly_Raisman @clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 @VICIOUSortiz at work yesterday. Some of the funniest, cool people ever. #GuessWhoSharted:)

P.S. the hashtag was in Victor's tweet from last night.
‏@VICIOUSortiz 18h
@clmgiudici @SeanLowe09 @Aly_Raisman GUESS WHO SHARTED...

Cat's reply:

@clmgiudici: @JoshuaMoore7 @Aly_Raisman @SeanLowe09 @VICIOUSortiz good thing we weren't there on a Wed. We play Dine & Dash instead of Guess Who :)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:59 pm

Well I guess she could have anticipated it for her Shay everyday post or she is in Dallas. That does not explain the Kensington picture. That just does not look like the kind of picture she would send her in the mail. More like a picture that Kensington did with Catherine and gave her in person.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 48 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 30 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #13

+36
pkk
renaissance
chugwug
Scooby
Poppycorn