SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by jlccaz Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:15 pm

The Bachelor (the person who is cast as lead) is usually filmed the last week of August in his hometown, and filming starts after Labor Day, and of late, they announce who it is before filming starts via press release. So this is merely somewhat early.    This year's extraordinary ending coupled with the Selection (whomever it is) probably made this the best time.  With all the commercial breaks in the last hour of the live event, Des to interrogate, and each of the F3, whoever it is will only get 6 minutes of airtime or something less it seems.  But maybe that's all Jillian and Ben etc got either.  I don't really remember.  There isn't much to do besides a 45 second intro of the Character and his Journey, and then say "are you ready for love"  "I'm ready to love again" and that's it.  If it's Juan Pablo, he does not even need to justify or explain that he's ready, since he and Des never even dated, LOL.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:26 pm

If it it Juan Pablo, and he was such a "fan favorite" of this season, what better time to announce it when everyone is watching. That'll give them more time to promote him and the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by kellerrocks Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Has anyone mentioned that Deanna Forester is on FB asking people to vote for Brooks for the next Bachelor?

kellerrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm

kellerrocks wrote:Has anyone mentioned that Deanna Forester is on FB asking people to vote for Brooks for the next Bachelor?
Is this new? When did she start asking?

Very odd...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:50 pm

This was what l seen on her FB...Deanna Young Forester Dianna Brotarlo Williams you need to vote for my brother in law Brooks Forester!

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:52 pm

that was l think 18 hrs ago

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Scooby Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:54 pm

DKWillis wrote:This was what l seen on her FB...Deanna Young Forester Dianna Brotarlo Williams you need to vote for my brother in law Brooks Forester!

And then she put the stick out the tongue smilie. She was kidding.

Scooby

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Even if Des doesn't end up with Brooks, I highly doubt he will be the bachelor based on the CH interviews.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:10 pm

How old is this girl ? She probably doesn`t know that you cannot vote for the next bachelor anyway.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kellerrocks Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:30 pm

She is his sister-in-law. Someone else then points out that he might already be taken. oooops!

kellerrocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:48 am

kellerrocks wrote:She is his sister-in-law.  Someone else then points out that he might already be taken.  oooops!

Brooks is dating someone now?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:52 am

Love_Me wrote:
kellerrocks wrote:She is his sister-in-law.  Someone else then points out that he might already be taken.  oooops!

Brooks is dating someone now?

Love, I'm guessing they meant that he is taken by Des, but obviously is wrong.High clap 
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+66
provenceguy
docnash14
misticia
mercieme
kebarrera