SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:04 am

sfrank wrote:Des did NOT favor Leslie's tweet, she favored Kaley's.

Oh, I see. I guess I don't get why people think Lesley knows anything, because she isn't even a friend of Desiree.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Piper61 Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:42 am

sfrank wrote:
mercieme wrote:Lesley Murphy ‏@LesleyMurph  29 Jul  
Brooks just broke the Guinness World Record for Biggest Douchelord.

The tweet above is from Lesley Murphy who was on her season and along with Cat visited Des in Madeira while the show was filming. Lesley is also a good friend of Des so not sure why she reacted with this tweet.

Lesley is not a good friend of Des'...she was selected to go to Portugal by the TPTB decision (just like Catherine). If they wanted to a real friend of Des it would be her best friend from last season, Danielle McBride. They have been together A LOT post-show. This was Danielle's message to Des post show which she favored, see the difference?

Wow. What a night @DesHartsock I love you so much and so excited to see your journey. Friends for life, what an amazing experience. <3 exist

I now suspect Des "favored" Kaley tweet because who it was from...as joke to Brooks. The girl from Big Bang Theory says you are gross.
I agree with you. With the tweets Des has favored that aren't exactly complimentary of Brooks, I think she's doing it in fun and pranking Brooks. I could see the two of them having good natured fun bantering about the break up, and her not letting him forget it while the show is airing. Des is certainly much closer to Daniella and some other girls that we've seen her in pictures with recently.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 02, 2013 1:54 pm

Leslie may be .. Has been .. Des's friend .. but she has not been very supportive of the situation thru out the season

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:36 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Nate has replied to her:

@nate_hartsock83 wrote: @MelanieNmm No, I didn't see any video of his return..
@nate_hartsock83 wrote: @MelanieNmm Send me a link if you can, I want to see this...

The girl replied to Nate:
@MelanieNmm wrote: @nate_hartsock83 It was on a cable ABC-owned station doing a special on Des' drama as the bachelorette. It might be online somewhere?

That just sounds like old scenes to me. The scene with Nate watching Brooks enter for the F4 RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Aug 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Jeepers wrote:Leslie may be .. Has been .. Des's friend .. but she has not been very supportive of the situation thru out the season

Examples?

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15332

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:19 pm

l was just checking out Nate's favorites on twitter and came across this statement from Lindsay Yenter ... so who knows maybe alot that is being said shouldnt be taken seriously hoping that we buy into what they are trying to sell us re:F1

Lindsay Yenter‏@YenterLindsay 30 Jul
Brooks this is not #TheBachelor go with the flow!

Jenna Autuori‏@FITNESSjenna 30 Jul
@YenterLindsay he's allowed to not like her and feel conflicted after only a few weeks of knowing her. I don't blame him.

Lindsay Yenter‏@YenterLindsay 30 Jul
@FITNESSjenna I know :) that tweet was not meant to be taken seriously.

@YenterLindsay :) he probably just made the show so much more likable since he was actually genuine, can't hate him for that!

@YenterLindsay I feel bad for her though but I'm sure everything is just peachy now :)

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:13 am

Piper61 wrote:
sfrank wrote:
mercieme wrote:Lesley Murphy ‏@LesleyMurph  29 Jul  
Brooks just broke the Guinness World Record for Biggest Douchelord.

The tweet above is from Lesley Murphy who was on her season and along with Cat visited Des in Madeira while the show was filming. Lesley is also a good friend of Des so not sure why she reacted with this tweet.

Lesley is not a good friend of Des'...she was selected to go to Portugal by the TPTB decision (just like Catherine). If they wanted to a real friend of Des it would be her best friend from last season, Danielle McBride. They have been together A LOT post-show. This was Danielle's message to Des post show which she favored, see the difference?

Wow. What a night @DesHartsock I love you so much and so excited to see your journey. Friends for life, what an amazing experience. <3 exist

I now suspect Des "favored" Kaley tweet because who it was from...as joke to Brooks. The girl from Big Bang Theory says you are gross.
I agree with you.  With the tweets Des has favored that aren't exactly complimentary of Brooks, I think she's doing it in fun and pranking Brooks.  I could see the two of them having good natured fun bantering about the break up, and her not letting him forget it while the show is airing.  Des is certainly much closer to Daniella and some other girls that we've seen her in pictures with recently.  

On 29 June a bunch of women from Sean's season including Lesley,Des,Catherine, Lindsay and Selma got together with Daniella to celebrate her birthday so Lesley has definitely spent time with Des since Portugal.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Robyn Ross ‏@RobynRossTVG 7h

ABC to announce new Bachelor during live After the Final Rose special: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Who should it be? @ChrisBHarrison
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:44 am

That's awfully soon. I think Andy Baldwin and Brad Womack 1 were announced pretty early, but they were new blood and that was eons ago.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 am

marloon wrote:That's awfully soon. I think Andy Baldwin and Brad Womack 1 were announced pretty early, but they were new blood and that was eons ago.

Maybe the request was overwhelming. Or maybe they get good results when they clump it together with the live show since they have that captive audience.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:40 am

BarbB222 wrote:
marloon wrote:That's awfully soon. I think Andy Baldwin and Brad Womack 1 were announced pretty early, but they were new blood and that was eons ago.

Maybe the request was overwhelming. Or maybe they get good results when they clump it together with the live show since they have that captive audience.

I think it's going to be Juan Pablo.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:46 am

rosesrREd wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:

I think it's going to be Juan Pablo.

JP would definitely solve that issue that it's always a certain nationality that is cast as TB.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+66
provenceguy
docnash14
misticia
mercieme
kebarrera