SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:01 pm

richmondrose wrote:
BarbB222 wrote:I was reading Nate's tweets. He told someone that he made 2 appearances on the show. Once in Cali and once in the Caribbean. Anyone know why Cali?

He's probably the guy who leaves and comes back ... it's Nate and not one of the contestants.

rotfl

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:34 pm

Previous Thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

Post by DesFever Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:39 pm

After Hometown dates perhaps? Interesting, now we know for sure he'll be at MTP date in Antigua.
DesFever
DesFever

Female Posts : 994

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:29 pm

by BarbB222 Today at 5:51 am

For me it wasn't that Nate was right. He lacked class and finesse. If that's the way he is then so be it. Like Andy Grammar's song you I Choose You, you can pick your love but not your family. I just hope Nate comes with a little more class. If not then so be it. It's not like the guys weren't aware laugh out loud!

I will agree with you on the bolded about Nate. However, I believe that his reaction( not the way he SAID it though) was partly producer manipulated. But I will give Nate credit for pointing out the fact that Sean was not as much into Des at HTD as she was, because if Sean's feelings were that strong he SHOULD have kept her and sent someone else home or better yet bent the rules for her. The producers love drama, that's a request they'd have been more than prepared to fulfill. I think Nate will be at his best behavior this time around, won't you Nate? ;) and like Des says, his comment was Sean specific....laugh out loud! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Yeah, Desiree said she spoke to Nate before the show started taping and she says 'he was very supportive' or in other words she let him know that she's the one making the decisions, not him!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:02 pm

What a coinky dink that Brooks also has a brother named "Nate." :Smiley:
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:14 pm

Nate and Sean had a talk and Nate was fine the first time. Then he expressed concern that Sean was not the right guy for Des to the producers. That was a golden nugget of opportunity in the eyes if TPTB to create a bit of drama because in the end, it makes it more interesting than everyone getting along all peachy. Could Nate have had more finesse? Absolutely! But that would not have provided the same outcome. People are still talking about it now. Mission accomplished!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:00 am

Beeleever wrote:Nate and Sean had a talk and Nate was fine the first time. Then he expressed concern that Sean was not the right guy for Des to the producers. That was a golden nugget of opportunity in the eyes if TPTB to create a bit of drama because in the end, it makes it more interesting than everyone getting along all peachy. Could Nate have had more finesse? Absolutely! But that would not have provided the same outcome. People are still talking about it now. Mission accomplished!

Exactly, Bee! Just like the show lets Bryden leave...when and how they want him to and cancel the cocktail party so they can't warn Desiree about James. To create drama!

You know darn well that the show wanted to use Nate for drama and we already had a tiny interview Chris H. did with the AP saying it's 'interesting'. Rolling Eyes

I think, if there is any drama Nate brings, it's not until in Antigua.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by BarbB222 Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:14 am

Here's what RS said about Nate....

Comment: 1) Nate shows up at the final 4, then meets the final 2. When he shows up at final 4, I don’t know if that was to just talk to Desiree or if he meets all 4 guys. Whatever the case, I can guarantee that because Nate was such a lightning rod last season and so many people are waiting to see what he says next will be the exact reason the guy will be on good behavior this season and his appearance will be a giant letdown for everyone expecting a repeat performance. No way he does that again. Des has pretty much even alluded to it in interviews.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:22 am

BarbB222 wrote:Here's what RS said about Nate....

Comment: 1) Nate shows up at the final 4, then meets the final 2. When he shows up at final 4, I don’t know if that was to just talk to Desiree or if he meets all 4 guys. Whatever the case, I can guarantee that because Nate was such a lightning rod last season and so many people are waiting to see what he says next will be the exact reason the guy will be on good behavior this season and his appearance will be a giant letdown for everyone expecting a repeat performance. No way he does that again. Des has pretty much even alluded to it in interviews.

That's what Desiree has already said herself.
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:52 am

I really like the pic Desiree's using as her new twitter avi. It looks to be from her recent photoshoot she tweeted about.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:16 pm

Could someone put up the pic? Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion

+66
provenceguy
docnash14
misticia
mercieme
kebarrera