SELECT CONTENT

Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Men Tell All  - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by DKWillis Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 am

Would the guys know who will be at the MTA by now w/it only being 2wks away. The F1/F2 doesnt usually show up until ATFR correct they still have MTP episode? Just wondering this tweet was on Brandon's pg..(thinking he's trying to keep us guessing?)
Brandon Andreen‏@onlyonebrandon3h
#Lookingforward 2 #MTA w/ @JuanPaGalavis @MichaelGarofola @RealZakWaddell @DrewKenney @brooksforester @ChrisRSiegfried & @MikeyTenerelli!

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Men Tell All  - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 3 Empty Re: Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by atem Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:24 am

DKWillis wrote:Would the guys know who will be at the MTA by now w/it only being 2wks away. The F1/F2  doesnt usually show up until ATFR correct they still have MTP episode?  Just wondering this tweet was on Brandon's pg..(thinking he's trying to keep us guessing?)
#Lookingforward 2 #MTA w/ @JuanPaGalavis @MichaelGarofola @RealZakWaddell @DrewKenney @brooksforester @ChrisRSiegfried & @MikeyTenerelli!

No idea myself!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by sfrank Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:47 am

DKWillis wrote:Would the guys know who will be at the MTA by now w/it only being 2wks away. The F1/F2  doesnt usually show up until ATFR correct they still have MTP episode?  Just wondering this tweet was on Brandon's pg..(thinking he's trying to keep us guessing?)

but how would Brandon know? He's been gone for weeks! i think they put everyone on there so not give anything away.
sfrank
sfrank

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:07 pm

I am not at all looking forward to the MTA...it will be a total bitchfest. Worse than with Courtney or Tierra. I'm wondering which of the so called villians will show up and who will stand up for themselves and say no to their extra 15 minutes of fame?..If anyone? Brian? Bryden? Ben? James? I'm not sure. If I had to bet, I think either Bryden or Ben won't show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:16 pm

Thankfully I will be out of town, so I don't have to deal with this issue per choice for once. Out of sight out of mind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:18 pm

Why is Bryden a villian?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 pm

happygirl77us wrote:Why is Bryden a villian?

Not to me, but, the fact that he walked out because he wasn't feeling it or apparently had someone back home (even though it wasn't shown), makes others look upon him less than favourably. Of the four: Brian, Ben, and James...he is by far the tamest and was given a fairly good edit, so I don't think he will be causing the fire works. I even wonder if he will ever show up since he wasn't feeling it and they have bigger fish to fry.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm not sure why we need this "dog and pony show" of former Bachelorettes. Must be filler for the episode coming up, and IMHO none of them belongs at the MTA. Are they the straws MF is grabbing at in an attempt to save this sinking franchise?

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:14 pm

Season 9, Episode 9

Episode Synopsis: Desiree and several of her suitors reflect on the season. Included: footage of the cast crashing fans' viewer parties; advice from former Bachelorettes on dealing with troublesome guys; viewer questions; bloopers; and a sneak peek at the finale. Also: Desiree faces one of the men she rejected; the bachelors confront some of their controversial competitors. Original Air Date: Jul 22, 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:56 am

Desiree faces one of the men? What? giggling 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:16 am

I'm pretty sure it'll be James, version kazillion. Yawn!
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:24 am

Hi everyone, I haven't posted in ages, just lurk around, as I still love the sleuthing aspect.
Why do you think the MTA is scheduled for 7/22? I thought it was always the week before the finale.

ABC Medianet and TV Guide both list it for 7/22.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+65
ironcat
MiaHawk
Hotmomma
Becky75
SouthernMomOf4