SELECT CONTENT

Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Men Tell All  - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers Empty Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:04 am

Apparently Ali will be on MTA with Des. I wonder who else from bachnation. They filmed her segment this morning, per her tweet:

[ @ ] alifedotowsky Thanks @showmeyourmumu for this adorable outfit! Wore it to a "Bachelorette" shoot with @hartsdesire4 this morning :) See it during the Men Tell All in July :) 4h
Read more at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Men Tell All  - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers Empty Re: Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:49 am

They filmed MTA already? Isn't that really early? Don't they usually film it a couple of weeks before it airs? And why is Ali on there? Please don't try to make her the Bachelorette again!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Men Tell All  - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers Empty Re: Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:04 am

When I read her tweet, my impression was that she was filming a piece with Desiree that would be aired on MTA, but not necessarily that it was the filming of the entire MTA, if that makes sense. 

Is it SOP for someone like Ali to have a piece on that episode? I'm perplexed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:09 am

Did she say the Men Tell All would air on July 29th? Thanks for posting.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:46 am

Sprite wrote:They filmed MTA already? Isn't that really early? Don't they usually film it a couple of weeks before it airs? And why is Ali on there? Please don't try to make her the Bachelorette again!

I will totally quit the show if Ali is the "Ette" again. I couldn't stand another season of her over the top giggling and her mumbling while trying to talk. It should be way too early for the MTW to film, I agree, Sprite.

Last edited by LoveDovez on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:48 am

BKay wrote:When I read her tweet, my impression was that she was filming a piece with Desiree that would be aired on MTA, but not necessarily that it was the filming of the entire MTA, if that makes sense. 

That does make sense and thanks, BKay.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:18 pm

BKay wrote:When I read her tweet, my impression was that she was filming a piece with Desiree that would be aired on MTA, but not necessarily that it was the filming of the entire MTA, if that makes sense. 

Thanks BKay. That makes more sense, although I still don't understand why Ali is there.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:23 pm

In her own way, Ali has been a success. She may not have found love like other Bach couples in the franchise, but she does have her own show and I would not be surprised if they needed to link onto something positive with the MTN to help the show along. It's not like the show has been close to a hit this season.
So the next logical question is--then why not trot out the horse and pony show of ex-hit couples...well, the only thing I can think of is the show does not want the association of hit couples in comparison to this season. Perhaps that is not the associated message the show wants to give--successful couples vs successful women.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ja1968 Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Ali just tweeted a instagram picture that is apparently from the same shoot with Des,Emily & Ashley. So it is probably one of those segments where former Bette's give advice.
ja1968
ja1968

Female Posts : 819

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:21 pm

alifedotowsky Collectively, how many dates do you think we've been on? Ha! Our girl time yesterday was so much fun! @hartsdesire4 @emilygmaynard

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 pm

ja1968 wrote:Ali just tweeted a instagram picture that is apparently from the same shoot with Des,Emily & Ashley. So it is probably one of those segments where former Bette's give advice.

But they already flew out Cat, Leslie and I think someone else from her season to do that in Portugal. Why Ali?...why not Ashley (a success)?... or even Emily (the previous Bette)? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...me thinks they know this season in a stinker and are throwing everything at us in the hope that something will stick and distract us.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:43 pm

Sprite wrote:
ja1968 wrote:Ali just tweeted a instagram picture that is apparently from the same shoot with Des,Emily & Ashley. So it is probably one of those segments where former Bette's give advice.

But they already flew out Cat, Leslie and I think someone else from her season to do that in Portugal. Why Ali?...why not Ashley (a success)?... or even Emily (the previous Bette)? Something is rotten in the state of Denmark...me thinks they know this season in a stinker and are throwing everything at us in the hope that something will stick and distract us.]

If they give us 15 minutes of a distraction it's 15 minutes less of Des or the guys. That's why. So they're giving the viewers 15 minutes of the recent last 4 seasons of 'ette hoping it will draw some viewers.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+65
ironcat
MiaHawk
Hotmomma
Becky75
SouthernMomOf4