SELECT CONTENT

Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Men Tell All  - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by BarbB222 Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Of the above group, Des is my favorite hands down. Ali and Emily are tied for my least favorite.
BarbB222
BarbB222

Female Posts : 2366

Back to top Go down

Men Tell All  - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:43 pm

I like all of these girls! I really enjoyed all of their seasons as well. :)
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:47 pm

Me too San! I enjoy every season, for different reasons but always!

Back to top Go down

Post by b Mon Jun 17, 2013 5:54 pm

sophienette wrote:Me too San! I enjoy every season, for different reasons but always!

I thought when I saw the pic, they just need Jillian (as those are the seasons I've watched). I liked and disliked different things too. Jillian's is my fav. Des prob next, then Ash, Ali, and Emily's. No disrespect to anyone or the ettes, we all just like different things. :Smiley:

b

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:24 pm

b wrote:
sophienette wrote:Me too San! I enjoy every season, for different reasons but always!

I thought when I saw the pic, they just need Jillian (as those are the seasons I've watched).  I liked and disliked different things too.  Jillian's is my fav. Des prob next, then Ash, Ali, and Emily's.  No disrespect to anyone or the ettes, we all just like different things. :Smiley:

I missed the first few seasons (although I cought some of Trista's) and then watched everything. I enjoyed some more than others. Stricktly going by the Bette herself...I have to say that Jillian and Meridith were my favourites. Jen and D were blah and don't even get me started on Emily! Ashley, Trista and Ali fell in between. I am still undecided on Des as we are still so early in her season but I have a feeling she might fall in the middle as well.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:31 pm

BarbB222 wrote:Of the above group, Des is my favorite hands down. Ali and Emily are tied for my least favorite.

I have to agree Barb, of the above group Des is definitely my favorite!!! Most real, genuine, down to earth :yes:

Roberto made Ali's season for me and luckily he was the Final1. He was wonderful eye candy. :Drool:

I was Ok with Em while on Brad's season but, when the roles reversed, I just couldn't connect with her or maybe it was i finally saw through her, can't put my finger on it. Thank Goodness for guys like Sean, Doug, Ryguy and a few other who kept me watching. :fanningfan

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:59 pm

They don't usually have the couples on the MTA/WTA do they? I think they save them for the ATFR.  I don't mind a short piece with some former Bachelorettes especially if they cut out some of the "drama". They just better not cut any Drew time. hissyfit

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:00 pm

If Des ends up having a long relationship with Brooks then I will count her season as a sucess. She does not have to love him forever and marry him either.
I count Jillian and Ali as sucesses. Emily - not so much.

I really hope they don't focus on past couples / leads too much - but bets they will.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:If Des ends up having a long relationship with Brooks then I will count her season as a sucess. She does not have to love him forever  and marry him either.

I really hope they don't focus on past couples / leads too much - but bets they will.

then,im curious, what do you call Jash?... Mega-success?..
and what about Trista-Ryan?.... Mission Impossible? :P

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:28 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:If Des ends up having a long relationship with Brooks then I will count her season as a sucess. She does not have to love him forever  and marry him either.

then,im curious,  what do you call Jash?... Mega-success?..
and what about Trista-Ryan?.... Mission Impossible?   :P
Oh yeah Jash, Trista/Ryan and Jason and Molly for sure Sucess. No doubt.
Even Sarah B / Charlie, Mary/ Byron were sucesses. They dated for more than a couple of years !
And to a large extent Andrew Firestones / Dr Andy and Meridith/Ian too. They gave it a good go at least.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:21 pm

When will the short TV Guide episode description be out for the Home Town Dates?

Also, there was some article I think with WP that Michael G won't be going to the MTA.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:42 pm

Could someone please post the date that the MTA will be filmed this season TIA.

ETA : Got my answer - it is july 15th.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 31 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Men Tell All - 7/29 - Bachelorette 9 - Discussion and Spoilers

+65
ironcat
MiaHawk
Hotmomma
Becky75
SouthernMomOf4