SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:54 pm

nymeria, that is what I hope too. I hope they get through most of the date before Bryden shows up. Do we know if he shows up in the middle or end of the date?

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:57 pm

2boys3girls wrote:nymeria, that is what I hope too. I hope they get through most of the date before Bryden shows up. Do we know if he shows up in the middle or end of the date?
Based on the previews, it seems at the middle or the day portion of the day. Because their night portion involves chris reciting his poem, des tearing up and finally, slow dancing. 

"Dancing with him in that ballroom was breathtaking" - Desiree Hartsock

:cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:47 am

2boys3girls wrote:nymeria/b], that is what I hope too. I hope they get through most of the date before Bryden shows up. Do we know if he shows up in the middle or end of the date?

its no problemo for me....the Bryden's drama actually could glue their connection more, IMO. and... i love comfy scene!!..many of F1-lead connection emerged after the "crisis" event. cough2 JP and Jef...so...Bring it ON!!....awwww

btw, love your new avi, 2-3!! (can i call you w.that?giggling)..:WAVEY:..[i bet you are a fine super woman with 5 adorable kids. bowdown..].

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:33 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:nymeria/b], that is what I hope too. I hope they get through most of the date before Bryden shows up. Do we know if he shows up in the middle or end of the date?

its no problemo for me....the Bryden's drama actually could glue their connection more, IMO. and... i love comfy scene!!..many of F1-lead connection emerged after the "crisis" event. cough2 JP and Jef...so...Bring it ON!!....awwww

btw, love your new avi, 2-3!! (can i call you w.that?giggling)..:WAVEY:..[i bet you are a fine super woman with 5 adorable kids. ..].
Thanks! Sure, 2-3 works! Oh I love my kids and they sure keep me on my toes! Bryden had better not interrupt them during a good moment. That's all. I want to see every second with those two that I can! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:10 am

2boys3girls wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

btw, love your new avi, 2-3!! (can i call you w.that?giggling)..:WAVEY:..[i bet you are a fine super woman with 5 adorable kids. ..].
Thanks! Sure, 2-3 works! Oh I love my kids and they sure keep me on my toes! Bryden had better not interrupt them during a good moment. That's all. I want to see every second with those two that I can! :yes:

Oh, trust me. we all here with you on this one...:yes::gotcha::pinkaw:

Back to top Go down

Post by reb Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:20 pm

I have not had time to visit Chrisville for a few days... BIG mistake! I have just spent about two hours trying to catch up on all the posts.
I have learnt my lesson, and from now on forward I will make time for Chrisville...! You are all amazing bestbud!
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:43 pm

reb wrote:I have not had time to visit Chrisville for a few days... BIG mistake! I have just spent about two hours trying to catch up on all the posts.
I have learnt my lesson, and from now on forward I will make time for Chrisville...! You are all amazing bestbud!

:D

It's been a bit quiet here in Chrisville. Mainly because we have reached a limit to how much we can stalk. Besides, come Monday, there shall be a roar here. Smiley

Glad to see you in Chrisville. Keep posting Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:07 pm

He tweets!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried 27m
Couldn't ask for a better day in Seattle! #FunInTheSun!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:14 pm

julychild wrote:He tweets!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  27m  

Holy!

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:23 pm

nymeria wrote:

Holy!

NICE! hopefully, he'll continue tweeting....

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:26 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
nymeria wrote:

Holy!

By what he tweeted, I am guessing he is in a happy mood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Jun 22, 2013 4:35 pm

nymeria wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
nymeria wrote:

Holy!

By what he tweeted, I am guessing he is in a happy mood.

yes, it sounds like he's okay :Smiley: having some fun in the sun Hugesmile

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+27
Kelad9
b
tigertiz
pavalygurl
IrishGal