SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:41 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I knew on top of that hotel, right then and there, my feelings for you were building and real.
The skeptic to be found in me, nowhere!

could someone enlight me, the top of that hotel line, is it referring to when they talked on the roof-top, or when they did the slow dancing?
:anyone?:   TIA!

I am assuming it when be when they were talking because the slow dancing didn't take place on the rooftop.

i see...thanks!!.....i am bummed that they didnt show us the whole poem!...no
btw. what do you think about the No-friend-zone scene?

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:53 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
nymeria wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Has anyone had a chance to listen to next weeks preview? Is it Chris who says, " I am slowly but certainly falling in love with Des. She can say it through her kisses, she can say it through her eyes. I know it's happening."?

I saw the previews last night and yes, I believe it is Chris who says those lines. I have since read other people saying that it might be Brooks no idea so I would need to watch those previews again.

Watched the preview (again) more than 10 times and I am 100% confident that it's Chris.

Way to go, girl!  cheerleader Thanks... like richmondrose, I needed confirmation from someone else that I'm not just hearing things but actually hearing them correctly.

Actually, I think this is 2 different voices... Chris "I am slowly but certainly falling in love with Des" and Brooks "She can say it through her kisses, she can say it through her eyes. I know it's happening."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:58 pm

sophienette wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
nymeria wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
richmondrose wrote:Has anyone had a chance to listen to next weeks preview? Is it Chris who says, " I am slowly but certainly falling in love with Des. She can say it through her kisses, she can say it through her eyes. I know it's happening."?

I saw the previews last night and yes, I believe it is Chris who says those lines. I have since read other people saying that it might be Brooks no idea so I would need to watch those previews again.

Watched the preview (again) more than 10 times and I am 100% confident that it's Chris.

Way to go, girl!  cheerleader Thanks... like richmondrose, I needed confirmation from someone else that I'm not just hearing things but actually hearing them correctly.

Actually, I think this is 2 different voices... Chris "I am slowly but certainly falling in love with Des" and Brooks "She can say it through her kisses, she can say it through her eyes. I know it's happening."

umm i do think the whole sentences is Chris`s. Chris has this certain accent when he says `know`...:yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:03 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I knew on top of that hotel, right then and there, my feelings for you were building and real.

could someone enlight me, the top of that hotel line, is it referring to when they talked on the roof-top, or when they did the slow dancing?

I am assuming it when be when they were talking because the slow dancing didn't take place on the rooftop.

During the group date..remember he took up to the roof top to talk? It was before they went and dance..before he got the rose..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:10 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

During the group date..remember he took up to the roof top to talk? It was before they went and dance..before he got the rose..

yup...wow...i bet their convo was much longer, and more meaningful than the one that we get to see.. thanks..He is such a romantic guy!!..:cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:29 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

i see...thanks!!.....i am bummed that they didnt show us the whole poem!...no
btw. what do you think about the No-friend-zone scene?

I personally thought it was adorable! I like that they seem to bring out the youthful playful side to one another. That other stuff fades so its good to have someone you enjoy being with. He is the one who said friend zone first and she was quick to respond with noooooooooooo! I also think it was very telling that she stopped kissing him and gave the reassuring line "friends don't kiss". That's just my take on it!
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:00 pm

Britt, just before Chris read the poem, when he was first telling Des how he was into poetry, he said something about baseball and 2009....didn't quite hear clearly what he said...was it when he was struggling with baseball that he started writing those poems?

sorry for all these questions...clearly I have to re-watch the episode duh
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:06 pm

Need to make sure my dvr is recording all of Des episodes , When I recorded Sweet Home Alabama I ended up with only the first five episodes . My daughter says she fixed but I want to be sure since next week is episode 5 .

Upset

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 24 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 24 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 24 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:Britt, just before Chris read the poem, when he was first telling Des how he was into poetry, he said something about baseball and 2009....didn't quite hear clearly what he said...was it when he was struggling with baseball that he started writing those poems?

He said that he wasn't doing well with baseball and he needed to figure something out so he started going to coffe shops and writing Smiley
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:39 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Britt, just before Chris read the poem, when he was first telling Des how he was into poetry, he said something about baseball and 2009....didn't quite hear clearly what he said...was it when he was struggling with baseball that he started writing those poems?

He said that he wasn't doing well with baseball and he needed to figure something out so he started going to coffe shops and writing Smiley

awww....poor Chris...that must have been a really trying time for him. Baseball players dedicate so much time to their sport (specially pitchers like him) that letting go and giving it up must not have been an easy decision for him. I applaud him for having the courage to make the choice to go back to school and finally get that university degree. He is such a special guy. I know one day he'll find someone who will truly appreciate him and how special he is.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:51 pm

brittany4400 wrote:

Yes I heard him say that too..I really like him..he seems like a good stand up guy..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:

Yes I heard him say that too..I really like him..he seems like a good stand up guy..

I don't really like him. I LOVE him.

Anyway, he said his baseball career was faltering so he used to go to coffee shops and write poems.

Real men write poems imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+27
Kelad9
b
tigertiz
pavalygurl
IrishGal