SELECT CONTENT

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by atem Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:29 pm

His will be the 1st date shown! :Nod:

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4 - Page 47 Empty Re: Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

Post by reb Sat Jun 22, 2013 7:36 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
reb wrote:
nymeria wrote:
reb wrote:I have not had time to visit Chrisville for a few days... BIG mistake! I have just spent about two hours trying to catch up on all the posts.
I have learnt my lesson, and from now on forward I will make time for Chrisville...! You are all amazing bestbud!

:D

It's been a bit quiet here in Chrisville. Mainly because we have reached a limit to how much we can stalk. Besides, come Monday, there shall be a roar here. Smiley

Glad to see you in Chrisville. Keep posting Smiley

I did notice last week that there were a lot of posts on Monday/Tuesday! I wish I could follow the programme live, but I live 'across the pond'!

Hi, reb!  Love your avi  😆
whereabouts are you ? Murasaki, our resident cheerleader, lives half way across the world....maybe you can ask her for some tips!

Hi! Haha, thank you..! I am in the amazingly beautiful England giggling

Murasaki, do you watch it on a live stream? Any suggestions or tips would be much appriciated!

ooooh, love British accents!
you could also ask Sophienette who is in Europe and I think she knows which links are more reliable thumbsup

Haha, thanks! I do have a 'British' accent, although I am not British...

My lovely b/f  hates it when people call it a British accent (which I do all the time! :S), he believes a British accen' is 'proper' English and Americans speak with an American accent (and yes you guessed it, he is English!).
reb
reb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 pm

atem wrote:His will be the 1st date shown! :Nod: 

Beginning of the date -     High clap   

Middle of the Date -   clapping!

Bryden ruining it -   hissyfit   :Frown:    🇳🇴     :headbanging

Slow dancing + poem + rose  -         :bigsmile:   High clap    :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:27 pm

So in anticipation of Monday's episode, I re-watched the video of Chris reading Des' his poem "Thoughts are So True".  I noticed that while he was reading, Des was holding his one hand and playing with his fingers. Check at the 00.28 second mark....so cute cloud nine

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:56 pm

Yay! So glad he tweeted and that he tweeted he is having a good day!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:02 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
nymeria wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
nymeria wrote:
julychild wrote:He tweets!

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  27m  
Couldn't ask for a better day in Seattle! #FunInTheSun!

Holy!

NICE! hopefully, he'll continue tweeting....

By what he tweeted, I am guessing he is in a happy mood.

yes, it sounds like he's okay :Smiley:having some fun in the sun Hugesmile

a Happy Ziggy makes me Happy!!...High clap....yay!!....thanks for bringing it over here...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:So in anticipation of Monday's episode, I re-watched the video of Chris reading Des' his poem "Thoughts are So True".  I noticed that while he was reading, Des was holding his one hand and playing with his fingers. Check at the 00.28 second mark....so cute cloud nine

OMG i just notice that too..what caught me the most is the one of your avi : "you did?":cutesmile!:"i did":cutesmile!:. (with some "tongue actions").
their smiles are so stinkin cute!!....:bigsmile:........gaaah, i am madly in love with this man....bless my heart on the next Ep!!....laugh out loud....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:10 pm

nymeria wrote:
atem wrote:His will be the 1st date shown! :Nod: 

Beginning of the date -     High clap   

Middle of the Date -   clapping!

Bryden ruining it -   hissyfit   :Frown:    🇳🇴     :headbanging

Slow dancing + poem + rose  -         :bigsmile:   High clap    :cutesmile!:

niceee emoticons, nymeria...

you have said it perfectly !....its better to add some comfy scenes after Bryden's leave tho : :hug: kisses heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Jun 22, 2013 11:14 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:So in anticipation of Monday's episode, I re-watched the video of Chris reading Des' his poem "Thoughts are So True".  I noticed that while he was reading, Des was holding his one hand and playing with his fingers. Check at the 00.28 second mark....so cute cloud nine

OMG i just notice that too..what caught me the most is the one of your avi : "you did?":cutesmile!:"i did":cutesmile!:. (with some "tongue actions").
their smiles are so stinkin cute!!....:bigsmile:........gaaah, i am madly in love with this man....bless my heart on the next Ep!!....laugh out loud....

yes, this is what boredom does to me....I make new avis :cutesmile!:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 47 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 45, 46, 47

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Siegfried -Bachelorette Contestant - Spoilers - Thread #4

+27
Kelad9
b
tigertiz
pavalygurl
IrishGal