SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:05 am

Iploeg wrote:Wow, I could literally feel the exciting on the board oozing out of my computer this morning. Now I can't contain my excitement either. I am trying to hold it all together and not expect too much of their GMA appearance, but it's hard not to cheerleader

Yeah, we might want to temper our expectations. It'll still be fun seeing them on tv though!

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 49 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:18 am

Ha ha, she's a nut in only the best way.

@UberFacts: The town of Bikini Bottom from Spongebob Squarepants is loosely based on the city of Seattle, Washington.

@blake_landleft: “@UberFacts: The town of Bikini Bottom from Spongebob Squarepants is loosely based on the city of Seattle, Washington.” @clmgiudici

@clmgiudici: @blake_landleft @UberFacts please confirm this is accurate. I am the BIGGEST spongebob fan

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 49 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 49 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 49 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 49 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 49 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kwpn12 Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:50 am

Trista's in NYC with the rest of the crew. She posted pictures tonight with Molly and Jason's baby. Not sure what the "surprise" is, but i'm hopeful!

@tristasutter: #favepartofday = the coo's of sweet baby Riley, a reunion & a surprise. #bachelornationhitsthebigapple
Kwpn12
Kwpn12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:43 am

lipsis wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
lipsis wrote:
Iploeg wrote:
motheroffive wrote:Well two events tomorrow night just means twice the possible opportunity for pictures! They are going to have a very busy day tomorrow.

I am most excited to see pictures of them. I am a HUGE fashion fan and I think Catherine has a good relatable sense of style. I always look forward to seeing what they wear mostly Catherine.

Tomorrow will definitely be a busy one for them. Hopefully they maximize their free time together today. The Katie show taping is Thursday, right? Do they have any appearances/press scheduled on Wednesday as well? Thanks.

Katie Show is tomorrow, followed by the Frames fundraiser, followed by the Haven Rooftop party hosting. Busy day! Glad they are out and about today despite the rain. Wassup with these peeps not taking pictures though? Lol

Thanks Lipsis. So this means they'll be LA bound come Wednesday!?No pictures yet from fan sightings. Could be the rain defeating the whole purpose.

I know this has previously been briefly discussed, but would you please be kind to refresh my memory?

If hypothetically speaking SeanCat's nuptials are scheduled to happen end of August, when is an official announcement most likely to occur ( based purely on past experiences e.g. JASH)?

Thanks to whoever supplied me with this info when i asked not too long ago. The JAsh announcement came on 11/9. Their actual wedding was 12/1 and it aired on 12/16. However, RS had spoiler info back on 10/6.

With absolutely no evidence to support it and making a major assumption that there will be a late August/early September wedding, with the airing sometime before DWTS premieres and the filming of B18 begins, I can make some not so educated guesses when an announcement might be.

The longest shot would be on or around July 8th to coincide with Catherine's appearance on the B'ette.
Better guesses would be 7/29 at the MTA or 8/5 at Des' ATFR.

If I didn't make it clear enough with all the disclaimers. I have no clue though. JUST WILD GUESSES! Lol

Thanks Lipsis for providing this info. For now I will have to go with the wild guesses and I am totally buying this timeline right now. Don't believe SeanCat can hold out the wedding any much longer than late August-early September. With the reason for their GMA appearance tomorrow still obscure, one can only keep one's fingers crossed for a long due announcement.

Last edited by Iploeg on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : composition)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:03 am

lipsis wrote:Ha ha, she's a nut in only the best way.

@UberFacts: The town of Bikini Bottom from Spongebob Squarepants is loosely based on the city of Seattle, Washington.

@blake_landleft: “@UberFacts: The town of Bikini Bottom from Spongebob Squarepants is loosely based on the city of Seattle, Washington.” @clmgiudici

@clmgiudici: @blake_landleft @UberFacts please confirm this is accurate. I am the BIGGEST spongebob fan

I saw this and smiled broadly. Such an unpretentious fun loving girl! I also thought her reference to Rhianna's 'Umbrella' in one of her tweets to a fan yesterday was funny. She's got it ALL! I can only imagine how much laughter they'll create in their home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:07 am

Looks like SeanCat didn't make the rounds last night to viewing parties or perhaps the group was split up... No indications to the later, although JASH was with Desiree last night. Had to run to the bachelorette thread to feed my curiosity. Someone posted several pics of them...SeanCat not in sight( maybe not doing viewing parties?)

Last edited by Iploeg on Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : feed( not serve))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 49 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 47, 48, 49

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

+46
jaromarie
pugmomma
pretty jmai
Amberish
Karen5354