SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by lipsis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 8:56 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Yay! Just saw the commercial. Can't wait til Wednesday!

Do you think this is live?

GMA is live on the east coast. Not so much for me in Cali.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by umngirl Mon 10 Jun 2013, 8:58 pm

Anyone have any guess what time they will be on GMA? Trying to figure out if I can catch them before I have to chase all over for practices/appointments or if I will have to wait for it to be put up on the website.

Last edited by umngirl on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:00 pm

Anyone Mia??? What we're all hoping to hear on Wednesday!! giggling

Mia Johnson‏@MEohhh18m
Bachelor Sean and his fiancée Catherine are back at GMA...announcing their wedding date?! #CrossingMyFingers @SeanLowe09 @clmgiudici
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:01 pm

lovebites8727 wrote:
lipsis wrote:Yay! Just saw the commercial. Can't wait til Wednesday!

Do you think this is live?

Yes, they will be live and in the studio since they are in NYC and have a full day of activity tomorrow (into the late evening).

Interestingly, I believe this is the first interview that they've done together- meaning that they been billed as appearing together- since the round of press after the finale. I may be wrong about that, but I do think it is (and it will air before the real first one on Katie's show). So this is a big occasion!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:04 pm

It seems to me the Bach/Bachette segments are usually second hour. For me in central time between 8 and 9.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:13 pm

motheroffive wrote:It seems to me the Bach/Bachette segments are usually second hour. For me in central time between 8 and 9.

Yea, I'm no GMA expert, but I think the lighter stuff is in the second hour with maybe a teaser in the first hour.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:17 pm

Thanks for the answers guys. Sadly that's right smack in the middle of an ortho appointment so no GMA live for me. I'm counting on all of you to give great play-by-play and post the video.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 - Page 48 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by landrje Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:21 pm

jcrbil wrote:Interestingly, I believe this is the first interview that they've done together- meaning that they been billed as appearing together- since the round of press after the finale. I may be wrong about that, but I do think it is (and it will air before the real first one on Katie's show). So this is a big occasion!

I think you're correct, and also think a joint interview is a very positive and significant development. By the way, it's not just us dreamers on this board who sense something may be up - there's a ton (yes, I know, its all relative) of chatter on twitter about the possibility of a wedding date announcement coming this Wednesday on GMA. I guess if pressed we could come up with some possibilities about the chief reason they're going live on GMA, but is there any possibility more plausible than announcing a date? I honestly can't think of any ...
landrje
landrje

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:31 pm

Lol you guys are not helping me keep my expectations low!

So, help me sort this out. Assuming we were to get an announcement of a date on Wednesday, how do you think Tuesday's Katie taping would be handled? Do they tape it as if the date was already a known fact? In which case, wouldn't the Katie audience have to sign a confidentiality agreement? We would also likely get spoilers too. Or do you think that Katie would be taped as if the announcement didn't happen?

Huge unsubstantiated guessing here, of course.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:43 pm

That may be why they're going on GMA... even if they talk briefly about the wedding on Katie and confidentiality agreements are signed, it's bound to leak out pretty quickly. This way an announcement could be made on GMA that at least will beat the tabs for the week.

Did anyone else notice that it looks as if Sean got a haircut yesterday or today?

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon 10 Jun 2013, 9:48 pm

jcrbil wrote:That may be why they're going on GMA... even if they talk briefly about the wedding on Katie and confidentiality agreements are signed, it's bound to leak out pretty quickly. This way an announcement could be made on GMA that at least will beat the tabs for the week.

Did anyone else notice that it looks as if Sean got a haircut yesterday or today?

That's true. They'd only have a matter of hours from the Katie taping to GMA.

I did notice in the picture Catherine posted that his hair was super short in the back.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 10:01 pm

Wow, I could literally feel the exciting on the board oozing out of my computer this morning. Now I can't contain my excitement either. I am trying to hold it all together and not expect too much of their GMA appearance, but it's hard not to cheerleader

Last edited by Iploeg on Mon 10 Jun 2013, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...not to")

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 49 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

+46
jaromarie
pugmomma
pretty jmai
Amberish
Karen5354