SELECT CONTENT

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Empty Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by jaspats Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:23 am

Previous Thread:

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t1905-catherine-sean-tweets-facebook-updates-thread-9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

livelife wrote:Awww... Sean & Cat's "babies" are being taken care of by Uncle Julz!

Julz Tocker‏@julztocker4m
The girls are wasted after the massive run uncle Julz took them on today haha they hardly walked up… http://instagram.com/p/aAWfR0zKgc/

LOL, livelife, it's funny because i just thought about that yesterday. Who's looking after the girls when they are home alone? I'm liking Uncle Julz. He's a great friend to Sean & Catherine. Few more "baby sitting" or when they come back after their long vacation, Lola and Ellie can show Daddy and Mommy how to dance the samba.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by livelife Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 am

jaspats wrote:
livelife wrote:Awww... Sean & Cat's "babies" are being taken care of by Uncle Julz!

The girls are wasted after the massive run uncle Julz took them on today haha they hardly walked up… http://instagram.com/p/aAWfR0zKgc/

LOL, livelife, it's funny because i just thought about that yesterday. Who's looking after the girls when they are home alone? I'm liking Uncle Julz. He's a great friend to Sean & Catherine. Few more "baby sitting" or when they come back after their long vacation, Lola and Ellie can show Daddy and Mommy how to dance the samba.
I like too! He seems really nice and well liked by everyone. Love his accent! I know it puts my mind at ease when a friend can stay at my house to watch my dog when I'm on a trip. Poor Lola, she looks like she needs Cat's lap to lay her head on!
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Empty Re: Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

Post by jaspats Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:06 am

livelife wrote:
jaspats wrote:

I like too! He seems really nice and well liked by everyone. Love his accent! I know it puts my mind at ease when a friend can stay at my house to watch my dog when I'm on a trip. Poor Lola, she looks like she needs Cat's lap to lay her head on!

I know, she's missing mommy. Cute picture.
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:58 am

livelife wrote:
jaspats wrote:

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 76bd94eeca8011e2872f22000a9e064b_7

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:35 pm

@TrixstarHQ: Back by popular demand! @seanlowe09 returns tonight to @knoxvillesYEG Come on down for free photos with the #Bachelor all night #yegevents

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 2502c7e521b2a1af050df400acd1a827_zps644b6fd0

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Samuel10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Samuel10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Family10Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Samuel15Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingsterose Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:03 pm

Thank you for all the pictures and first hand details, and sharing your experiences with us. This board rocks!!

I love how down to earth they both are. Absolutely gorgeous couple.

Hmmm it seems no news from our lovebirds. Interesting....What are they up to and not sharing.
Gingsterose
Gingsterose

Back to top Go down

Post by livelife Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:48 pm

The sightings have begun...

Sierra Manuel‏@sierramanuel1m
Just saw Sean Lowe and Catherine at galaxie land #bachelor

Last edited by livelife on Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
livelife
livelife

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:49 pm

^^^ Here's where they are:

http://www.wem.ca/#/play/theme-parks-attractions/galaxyland

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 01, 2013 5:57 pm

Looking forward to seeing all the updates and pictures from tonight. Wish I could participate in the fun of posting them but I'm on nanny duty tonight.

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 87b72b10 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 86669110 Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:30 pm

“@mjenkzzz: Walking right behind Sean Lowe and Catherine in West Ed

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:39 pm

This girl is from Edmonton and she met catherine at the Simons

“@alanna_karlee: Just met @clmgiudici woah”
“@alanna_karlee: @madisongoy at simons!”

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Eb97c9
Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 9zt107Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 XgicucCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 Oaw2uvCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 2pqw5k8Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 30szzauCatherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:42 pm

Here's what to do in Edmonton. What else do you think they've done?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s3M4mCo594

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 49 1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Catherine & Sean Tweets/Facebook Updates - Thread #10

+46
jaromarie
pugmomma
pretty jmai
Amberish
Karen5354