SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:43 pm

Lost17 wrote:josey welcome! Great post!

Litta-I noticed the sc too and was wondering when she said it. Agree about the song also, it fits her the most imo. Tim said 'I have not told her. I wanna make sure when I say it I don't wanna take it back because I'm not convinced'. He just needed the assurance she was falling in love too to seal the deal.

Part of chorus/song
But there’s just one thing I haven’t told her
I know I love her, but I’m tongue-tied
I wanna wait until the moment’s right
I don’t wanna lose her
There’s just one thing I haven’t told her
Do you know what you do to me
I’ve been captured, waiting for the rapture
Am I just a fool to believe…this is it, this is it
So tell me that ya feel the same

He's sure of Sara's feelings, not Jenna's.

Do you think this is the song he is going to sing at the finale?

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 1:52 pm

Nicrob welcome! Didn't see that you'd posted too. Agree! :yes:

grace hard to know, can't wait to see it though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 29, 2013 1:57 pm

noobsleuth wrote:

Litta-I noticed the sc too and was wondering when she said it. Agree about the song also, it fits her the most imo. Tim said 'I have not told her. I wanna make sure when I say it I don't wanna take it back because I'm not convinced'. He just needed the assurance she was falling in love too to seal the deal.

Part of chorus/song
I don’t wanna lose her

I believe the next line is: Say things we wanna say. :yes:

Wow this stuff is actually starting to make sense! LOL

Utterly and completely! Our F1 has been painted sooo clearly in that song...we just needed the episodes to reveal to us that it's Jenna. One by one, each line of that song can be matched to something with Jenna from the episodes we've seen. giggling

grace, I've wondered, too, if this is the song Tim sings...

noobs, interesting about the engagement photographer being in Austin this weekend. You know how Scott Reeves has been telling us on twitter to sleuth? I think they dropped a ton of breadcrumbs on the floor lately...

welcomesign josey & nicrob!
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by josey.seda Wed May 29, 2013 2:01 pm

Litta123 wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:

Part of chorus/song
I don’t wanna lose her

I believe the next line is: Say things we wanna say. :yes:

Wow this stuff is actually starting to make sense! LOL

Utterly and completely! Our F1 has been painted sooo clearly in that song...we just needed the episodes to reveal to us that it's Jenna. One by one, each line of that song can be matched to something with Jenna from the episodes we've seen. giggling

grace, I've wondered, too, if this is the song Tim sings...

noobs, interesting about the engagement photographer being in Austin this weekend. You know how Scott Reeves has been telling us on twitter to sleuth? I think they dropped a ton of breadcrumbs on the floor lately...

welcomesign josey & nicrob!

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Hugesmile I agree that song is definitely about JENNA

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 2:04 pm

tealeafs wrote:
I don't really think that tweet is a clue, the MM comment on little things from the show, from time to time. Also, as a lady who dated a guy who was 13 years older, I wish you luck, but I also hope that you're very careful with your heart. I ignored people's warnings, thinking this guy was head over heels, and that if anyone would get hurt, it would be him - turns out he has a bunch of issues, and while he definitely loved me at the time, I was left more heartbroken than words can explain. Things ended last year and I'm still crying over how cold and unaffected he is.
Sorry it turned out so badly for you, it's unfortunate when things like this happen. console Thankfully not all "younger/older" relationships turn out this way, I've seen many happy ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed May 29, 2013 2:11 pm

I remember that JP is significantly older than Ashley. Does an eight year age difference sound correct for them? I don't recall for sure.

Anyway, going by what we've heard from many sources, Jenna is emotionally a lot older than 24. I think they're going to be fine.

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by josey.seda Wed May 29, 2013 2:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:I remember that JP is significantly older than Ashley. Does an eight year age difference sound correct for them? I don't recall for sure.

Anyway, going by what we've heard from many sources, Jenna is emotionally a lot older than 24. I think they're going to be fine.

I completely agree...its about the persons maturity not so much their age. High clap

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Wed May 29, 2013 3:21 pm

Lost17 wrote:
tealeafs wrote:
I don't really think that tweet is a clue, the MM comment on little things from the show, from time to time. Also, as a lady who dated a guy who was 13 years older, I wish you luck, but I also hope that you're very careful with your heart. I ignored people's warnings, thinking this guy was head over heels, and that if anyone would get hurt, it would be him - turns out he has a bunch of issues, and while he definitely loved me at the time, I was left more heartbroken than words can explain. Things ended last year and I'm still crying over how cold and unaffected he is.
Sorry it turned out so badly for you, it's unfortunate when things like this happen. console Thankfully not all "younger/older" relationships turn out this way, I've seen many happy ones.

Thanks, Lost17! I actually shouldn't be too mope-y about this (but sometimes, we just can't help ourselves, eh). I'm in a fantastic relationship with someone 8 years older than me, currently, so I'm living proof that age differences aren't 100% dealbreakers! Gotta keep lovin', even if your past hasn't given you much hope.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by josey.seda Wed May 29, 2013 4:06 pm

I was just watching Tims interview with Huffington Post again and I realized that there's a part where he says that all the match makers have a great success rate...then he says "especially AMBER" he goes on to say that he wouldn't have paid her fifty thousand dollars to set him up..so he was glad that ready for love provided it for free. Could this be him hinting that he choose one of ambers girls...meaning SARA? :Frown:

The peacock feather gives me hope ...I know someone here mentioned that he has worn feathers in his suit pocket before this last episode aired but has it occurred to you that maybe that wasn't the first time Jenna has expressed her interest in peacocks to him...there's a lot of their dates that we don't see maybe it was edited out?

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 4:32 pm

tealeafs wrote:
Thanks, Lost17! I actually shouldn't be too mope-y about this (but sometimes, we just can't help ourselves, eh). I'm in a fantastic relationship with someone 8 years older than me, currently, so I'm living proof that age differences aren't 100% dealbreakers! Gotta keep lovin', even if your past hasn't given you much hope.
Agree! That's awesome, glad you were able to move on... and with someone 'older', wishing you lots of happiness with him.

Anyone want to play caption this? I'll give it a go-

You intrigue me!

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Mtp5s_zps07c15bfa

I DO love you, just give me the chance to tell you!

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 MHP5s_zps2d138eee

Let you go?? NEVER!!!

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 SavesJ2_zpsaa95c8a6

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Wed May 29, 2013 6:15 pm

Putting this here as well.

noobsleuth wrote:This photo of Jenna's was taken at his house.

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 3 Timjen10

I edited my post because it had Tim's address on it.. if you want further proof you can PM me.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by josey.seda Wed May 29, 2013 6:27 pm

OMG! laugh out loud High clap

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+53
biolalyss
Rosepetal
moonpie
sar78729
imBlushing