SELECT CONTENT

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by dd77 Wed May 29, 2013 2:29 pm

Hahaha lolpanda @ noobsleuth but I will say that with Sara it seems toooo easy!!!! Every realtionship has it challenges and thats what makes it stronger......Well at least thats what I think. I just see it if he did pick Sara it just being too easy for them! Im not them so I shouldnt judge just thinking to myself. Tuesday cant get here fast enough tho!!!

dd77

Back to top Go down

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

Post by Litta123 Wed May 29, 2013 2:33 pm

Here are some screencaps of stuff we might expect to see in next week's episode. Jenna has the water skiing date with Tim. I lightened the bottom screencap considerably. It looks like the nighttime in the original preview.

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 LastEpiJ

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicrob23 Wed May 29, 2013 3:46 pm

If you go to Huffington Post Live or Youtube Tim Lopez has interviews taking place after the show ended.
In them he is wearing a peacock feather in his suit pocket. Seeing this last episode with Jenna taking him to
the peacock field, I think he picks her. She mentioned she wanted to get married there and loved the peacocks.

Nicrob23

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 29, 2013 9:46 pm

Nicrob23 wrote:If you go to Huffington Post Live or Youtube Tim Lopez has interviews taking place after the show ended.
In them he is wearing a peacock feather in his suit pocket. Seeing this last episode with Jenna taking him to
the peacock field, I think he picks her. She mentioned she wanted to get married there and loved the peacocks.

welcomebanner Nicrob23
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu May 30, 2013 2:10 am

I have a comment about the screencap below. We saw it in the last episode. These are the words that Jenna says, "Here in the moment, I know this is the time to tell Tim how I feel and it's *ack, shakes head* so frightening."

Based on her outfit and the fact that Jenna has that sun-kissed look (we know she spends the day on the water), I'd say this PI was taken during next week's time in Austin. Now the producers may have needed footage to fill in the story from last week so she could have been reflecting on that. Or she may still be struggling with her confession of "I love you"...instead of "I'm falling in love with you". No conclusion can be made just from this clip alone.

What I do find sooooo interesting is that Tim and Jenna's struggle in confessing their emotions are reflected so well in Tim's song, "Haven't Told Her Yet". Like I posted in the episode thread, those are almost verbatim the words Tim told Jenna's Dad. Who's tongue tied? Clearly Jenna and maybe a little bit Tim. He said he needs to be sure before he'll say "I love you". It's almost like they're playing a game of chicken (I know, a bit of a hyperbole). He doesn't want to say it if she's not ready, but it clear to me that Tim doesn't want to lose her. Oh, this Finale is going to be sooo good!

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 De4b42ad-3ddc-42d4-9ee5-0c2ccaed52b9
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by josey.seda Thu May 30, 2013 2:23 am

hey everyone I found this forum two days ago and I really wish I would have found it sooner 🇳🇴 I have been a Jenna fan from the very start. Maybe because I can relate with her since I'm also 23 and I'm in love with a 31 year old. Just because your young doesn't mean u don't know what love is and it certainly doesn't mean you cant be in love. I do like Sara but I feel like Tim cant completely be himself around her, like he always has to guard what he says and how he acts. Maybe its bc the editors made Sara seem to perfect and devoid of any fun, since all her moments with Tim are so deep and serious , idk but from what we are shown i feel he and jenna are a better match with similar personalities and lifestyles. Their chemistry is undeniable when they are on screen together u cant help but smile... they seem so inlove. although he has a connection with sara i don't feel like its as intense. I really want Jenna to win but i guess ill be ok if Sara wins to.

That being said.. i found this tweet on Jenna's page that could maybe? be a clue she won?
tracy mcmillan ‏@TracyMcMillan 13h
I love that @imaJENNAtion_ brought Tim to the spot where she wants to say her vows. I did not tell her to do that!! Smart girl. ;)

josey.seda

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 30, 2013 2:29 am

josey.seda wrote:hey everyone I found this forum two days ago and I really wish I would have found it sooner 🇳🇴 I have been a Jenna fan from the very start. Maybe because I can relate with her since I'm also 23 and I'm in love with a 31 year old. Just because your young doesn't mean u don't know what love is and it certainly doesn't mean you cant be in love. I do like Sara but I feel like Tim cant completely be himself around her, like he always has to guard what he says and how he acts. Maybe its bc the editors made Sara seem to perfect and devoid of any fun, since all her moments with Tim are so deep and serious , idk but from what we are shown i feel he and jenna are a better match with similar personalities and lifestyles. Their chemistry is undeniable when they are on screen together u cant help but smile... they seem so inlove. although he has a connection with sara i don't feel like its as intense. I really want Jenna to win but i guess ill be ok if Sara wins to.

That being said.. i found this tweet on Jenna's page that could maybe? be a clue she won?
I love that @imaJENNAtion_ brought Tim to the spot where she wants to say her vows. I did not tell her to do that!! Smart girl. ;)

welcomebanner and I agree with what you wrote. Shandi did an interview and said that Jenna was so wise and gave the best advice (and Shandi is 34!) She definitely has a grip on reality more then most of the other ladies did. JMO.

If you want a good Jenna read, Sarah Moore, her best friend in the house posted some stuff about her over in the "Sarah Moore" contestant thread.
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Thu May 30, 2013 2:31 am

josey.seda wrote:hey everyone I found this forum two days ago and I really wish I would have found it sooner 🇳🇴 I have been a Jenna fan from the very start. Maybe because I can relate with her since I'm also 23 and I'm in love with a 31 year old. Just because your young doesn't mean u don't know what love is and it certainly doesn't mean you cant be in love. I do like Sara but I feel like Tim cant completely be himself around her, like he always has to guard what he says and how he acts. Maybe its bc the editors made Sara seem to perfect and devoid of any fun, since all her moments with Tim are so deep and serious , idk but from what we are shown i feel he and jenna are a better match with similar personalities and lifestyles. Their chemistry is undeniable when they are on screen together u cant help but smile... they seem so inlove. although he has a connection with sara i don't feel like its as intense. I really want Jenna to win but i guess ill be ok if Sara wins to.

I don't really think that tweet is a clue, the MM comment on little things from the show, from time to time. Also, as a lady who dated a guy who was 13 years older, I wish you luck, but I also hope that you're very careful with your heart. I ignored people's warnings, thinking this guy was head over heels, and that if anyone would get hurt, it would be him - turns out he has a bunch of issues, and while he definitely loved me at the time, I was left more heartbroken than words can explain. Things ended last year and I'm still crying over how cold and unaffected he is.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Giphy
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 2:33 am

josey welcome! Great post!

Litta-I noticed the sc too and was wondering when she said it. Agree about the song also, it fits her the most imo. Tim said 'I have not told her. I wanna make sure when I say it I don't wanna take it back because I'm not convinced'. He just needed the assurance she was falling in love too to seal the deal.

Part of chorus/song
But there’s just one thing I haven’t told her
I know I love her, but I’m tongue-tied
I wanna wait until the moment’s right
I don’t wanna lose her
There’s just one thing I haven’t told her
Do you know what you do to me
I’ve been captured, waiting for the rapture
Am I just a fool to believe…this is it, this is it
So tell me that ya feel the same

He's sure of Sara's feelings, not Jenna's.

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 30, 2013 2:34 am

FWIW Jason Koenig is a Seattle based photographer who was paid to capture Kaitlyn Lopez's engagement. giggling

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Tim_ig10

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Thu May 30, 2013 2:40 am

Lost17 wrote:josey welcome! Great post!

Litta-I noticed the sc too and was wondering when she said it. Agree about the song also, it fits her the most imo. Tim said 'I have not told her. I wanna make sure when I say it I don't wanna take it back because I'm not convinced'. He just needed the assurance she was falling in love too to seal the deal.

Part of chorus/song
I don’t wanna lose her

I've always been team Hailey, and I'm still not sure Jenna's the best match, but the song definitely describes her more than Sara. Sara has done nothing but reassure Tim about her feelings, there's no uncertainty there.
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 30, 2013 2:40 am

Lost17 wrote:josey welcome! Great post!

Part of chorus/song
I don’t wanna lose her

I believe the next line is: Say things we wanna say. :yes:

Wow this stuff is actually starting to make sense! LOL

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion - Page 2 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 36 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jenna Reeves - Ready For Love - Fan Thread - Discussion

+53
biolalyss
Rosepetal
moonpie
sar78729
imBlushing